BB20 Spoilers/Live Feed

2518 posts / 0 new
Last post

Winston vs Swaggy lolz

I feel like that “brother” Winston dropped was code for...

https://twitter.com/prejuryflop/status/1015056202013839360?s=21

As soon as Kaitlyn joins the Maga side she drops the n word lol

SHE DROPPED THE HARD R WTF

SHE DROPPED THE HARD R WTF

Thats y’alls girl

HonestTea101 wrote:
SHE DROPPED THE HARD R WTF

Thats y'alls girl

There really is a demon inside her. I called that **** the other day omfg. She's getting DRAGGED in the live chat

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/cbs-warns-big-brother-contestants-of-future-consequences/

So she gonna get punished or what?

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/cbs-warns-big-brother-contestants-of-future-consequences/So she gonna get punished or what?
JC, Angela, and Rachel were all given warnings. Assuming next warning would be kicked off

OMG THESE PEOPLE A WHOLE MESS

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/cbs-warns-big-brother-contestants-of-future-consequences/So she gonna get punished or what?

didnt give everyone a warning just the 3 prob in the DR 

FromTheNorth wrote:
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/cbs-warns-big-brother-contestants-of-future-consequences/So she gonna get punished or what?

didnt give everyone a warning just the 3 prob in the DR 

Pretty sure everyone was warned/reminded.

Smdh. Didn’t the last Kaitlyn drop the N word too? You get what ya pay for. 

Inb4 Kajun comes on and says 'its just a word'.....

If they didn’t kick anyone on BB15, they ain’t kicking out anyone this season, especially since she was just quoting Drake. It’s still sus though and tbh she strikes me as the type to say worse than that. Like the girl is legit crazy. 

And I feel like the warning was more like a “watch what you say, you’re being watched 24/7” than actually threatening them to kick them out. 

This is the 4th TMZ article published this season! Grodner is gonna have her work cut out for her this season because the BB fans are not gonna let this fly (as they shouldn’t). 

http://dlvr.it/QZgdMh

Inb4 Kajun comes on and says 'its just a word'.....

people over dramatic, like Kaitlyn was singing a song, qouting a song. Like drake aint getting heat for writing the song. Yall need to chill

Brett accidentally said “Faggy” instead of “Swaggy” omfg a mess

I don't think Kaitlyn is racist but she's definitely not up to date with society because any white person with a ounce of sense wouldn't have let it come out their mouth. The TMZ articles wasn't needed tho 

Are people allowed to be booed when they leave the house

Brett accidentally said “Faggy” instead of “Swaggy” omfg a mess

Mhm sure he said it "accidentally"

Are people allowed to be booed when they leave the house

No, they put a stop to that when Christine got booed when she got evicted 

This is the 4th TMZ article published this season! Grodner is gonna have her work cut out for her this season because the BB fans are not gonna let this fly (as they shouldn’t). http://dlvr.it/QZgdMh

They are talking about them good or bad its free promotion

We finally have a season with an openly racist alliance + a ****** scooper. I'm out. 

HonestTea101 wrote:
Are people allowed to be booed when they leave the house

No, they put a stop to that when Christine got booed when she got evicted 

She did not deserved that at all. Frankie did.

Crazy how Scottie knew not to rap the n word but Kaitlyn went ahead and dropped it with the er

I don't think Kaitlyn is racist but she's definitely not up to date with society because any white person with a ounce of sense wouldn't have let it come out their mouth. The TMZ articles wasn't needed tho 

im like the most liberal woman you will ever meet - Kaitlyn 

SeauxMtv wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Are people allowed to be booed when they leave the house
No, they put a stop to that when Christine got booed when she got evicted 

She did not deserved that at all. Frankie did.

Neda getting booed is one of the best BBCan moments ever!

Crazy how Scottie knew not to rap the n word but Kaitlyn went ahead and dropped it with the er
Right. Like right in front of her too... “0 to 100 real quick....”

Then Kaitlyn comes in with the rest like girl no. No no no.

HonestTea101 wrote:
Brett accidentally said “Faggy” instead of “Swaggy” omfg a mess

Mhm sure he said it "accidentally"

It did seem like an accident, but Winston and Rachel laughing about it really was the clear fault in that moment 

Chicken_breast wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Brett accidentally said “Faggy” instead of “Swaggy” omfg a mess
Mhm sure he said it "accidentally"

It did seem like an accident, but Winston and Rachel laughing about it really was the clear fault in that moment 

Smh

Pages