Are You The One? (Season 5)

3892 posts / 0 new
Last post

cute ^

Gianna and Hayden's relationship is so weird to me.. wasn't Gianna initially relieved that they weren't a match? Lmao 

carolina is the definition for twitter fingers. plays tough online but stays quiet irl. 

LNFAOOOO GIO. He posted a video on his insta story with Alicia and she was saying you better not post this.

Queen Gianna

carolina is the definition for twitter fingers. plays tough online but stays quiet irl. 

Tay ran up on her in the hotel Lobby before the reunion and she was silent 

clearly carolina is upset 

promise ring 

LNFAOOOO GIO. He posted a video on his insta story with Alicia and she was saying you better not post this.

shes with gio? wow shes a retard

Dead 

alicia is literally just the worst. can't even stan her pettiness or appreciate her *****iness 

wait her and eddie aren't with each other? 

Wow.. I thought I was the only one that liked Gianna! I was always afraid to post that because I thought I would be DRAGGED for saying something lmao

Gio is unfathomable levels of PETTY.

********* GIO IS GOLD

alicia is literally just the worst. can't even stan her pettiness or appreciate her *****iness 

She was my #1 fave during the 1st half of the season but I really couldn't **** with her after the Kam situation + she's all bark no bite 

random but i don't see how everyone thought michael is a badboy? 

is kari an mike h still together ?

Wow.. I thought I was the only one that liked Gianna! I was always afraid to post that because I thought I would be DRAGGED for saying something lmao

I hated her first but she's gold ***** 

Alicia I know you're messy but Gio level messy? Really?

wait her and eddie aren't with each other? 

no

https://twitter.com/carooduartee/status/842206921922760705

Wait so Gio was smashing Alicia & Jordan around the same time 

It didn't even look that way Joey...like 

She's such a ******* psycho but I'm here for it >>>>>

Glad Carolina leaves first on the spinoff 

I said it then I'll say it now Gianna and Hayden are lame 

Alicia.. Really? She just went down a few in my book for hanging with a cretin.

i dont think cass an derick are together

I'm sleep at Carolina, has a lot to say but she's mute on the reunion zzzzz

Pages