Vevmo Fantasy Football: 2012

257 posts / 0 new
Last post
[URL="http://10208317623.football.cbssports.com/rules/single-official#rules_single_schedule"]Playoffs and Tie-breakers[/URL] [B]Playoffs[/B] [QUOTE] When the Fantasy Regular Season ends, 4 teams from the league will make the playoffs: the 3 division leaders (the team with the best win/loss record in each division) and a wildcard team, which is the team with the best win/loss record in the league, excluding the 3 division leaders. The division leader with the best record going into the playoffs will be the #1 seed, and the #1 seed will play the wildcard (seed #4) in the first playoff match in NFL Week 15. The other division leaders will be seeded #2 and #3, and will also face each other in NFL Week 15.[/QUOTE] [B]If there is a tie for the order of playoff seeds, the following tie-breakers will be used.[/B] YTD Points Scored YTD Points Against [B]If there is a tie for a division lead, the following tie-breakers* will be used: [/B] YTD Points Scored YTD Points Against [B]If there is a tie for a Wildcard spot, the following tie-breakers* will be used:[/B] YTD Points Scored YTD Points Against [SIZE="1"]*If ties still remain after applying the above tiebreakers, seeding will be determined at random.[/SIZE]
Guys, just let me win and there won't be any confusion.
Oh okay. I was pretty sure it wasn't head to head or division record for wildcard spots. How is how I make the playoffs: 1. I win out and 2Liuget loses out. Fab doesn't somehow outscore me by 90 in those 2 weeks. 2. I win out and 2Liuget wins out. 2Liuget would win the division, and I would get the wildcard spot. 3. I win out, 2Liuget splits and I somehow outscore 2Liuget by 83 points in those 2 weeks. Fab needs to win out to make the playoffs, since she will not own any tiebreakers. 2Liuget just needs to split and keep his point lead. Copples just needs 1 win as well.
Fingers crossed.
TFM, You shouldn't be focusing on the playoffs just yet. You weren't going to win this last one with an average week, but you have to start asking yourself why your team did so poorly. Was it a coincidental series of poor scoring circumstances for all of your players on the same week? Or do you now have a deficiency with Harvin out, and do you need to make adjustments? It doesn't matter if you make the playoffs if you're not scoring at least 100-110 points in the coming weeks. I couldn't help but notice that you didn't make any WW grabs last night. Bacchus made 4 moves and he has nothing left to play for!
[QUOTE=Aereas;327515] I couldn't help but notice that you didn't make any WW grabs last night. Bacchus made 4 moves and he has nothing left to play for![/QUOTE] I play for pride! At least for what little I have left... Is it baseball season yet? I am going to own all of you. ALL OF YOU! :wink2:
[QUOTE=Aereas;327515] I couldn't help but notice that you didn't make any WW grabs last night. Bacchus made 4 moves and he has nothing left to play for![/QUOTE] I put in 1 waiver claim but Bacchus snatched Garcon up first with his higher waiver priority. I am playing for 1st place, not 4th place. You have to think short term and long term at the same time.
[QUOTE=Bacchus;327519]I play for pride! At least for what little I have left... Is it baseball season yet? I am going to own all of you. ALL OF YOU! :wink2:[/QUOTE] You will not own me, because I will not be playing. :D
[QUOTE=fabulous788;327921]You will not own me, because I will not be playing. [/QUOTE] My fear tactics are working. Muahahahahahaha!
[QUOTE=Bacchus;327952]My fear tactics are working. Muahahahahahaha![/QUOTE] Or because fantasy baseball is stupid because it is too tough to follow. I can't even watch all of my team's games during baseball season, let alone keep track of what is going on for the other 29 teams for 162 games.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;327954]Or because fantasy baseball is stupid because it is too tough to follow. I can't even watch all of my team's games during baseball season, let alone keep track of what is going on for the other 29 teams for 162 games.[/QUOTE] Some people can play checkers but not chess. I understand. :p
No idea why I decided to play Eli Manning this week over Carson Palmer. Ugh. So annoyed right now.
[QUOTE=fabulous788;328395]No idea why I decided to play Eli Manning this week over Carson Palmer. Ugh. So annoyed right now.[/QUOTE] So annoyed that you would've lost 84-83?
[url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=15015][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/150bccb2c21a16.jpg[/img][/url]
Fab, I am rooting for Eli Manning to get exactly 25 points so that we have an exciting last week where the 2 teams that win make the playoffs. I am disappointed that I left 29 points on my bench this week though. I may need those points in a tiebreaker.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;328403]Fab, I am rooting for Eli Manning to get exactly 25 points so that we have an exciting last week where the 2 teams that win make the playoffs. I am disappointed that I left 29 points on my bench this week though. I may need those points in a tiebreaker.[/QUOTE] And I won't even be home to see if he can pull off those points...just sucks.
Look at it this way Fab... Palmer's only reached 25 pts once this season, Eli has done it 3 times. I'm rooting for him tonight... has nothing to do with him throwing to Cruz!
[QUOTE=Aereas;328420]Look at it this way Fab... Palmer's only reached 25 pts once this season, Eli has done it 3 times. I'm rooting for him tonight... has nothing to do with him throwing to Cruz![/QUOTE] Well, since you are already eliminated, I guess you want to win for pride.
Absolutely! A 7-7 record with 5-1 inside my division is pretty solid at this point. If Cruz gets it done tonight and then *** Clowns goes on to win the championship, I'll be able to say I did my part to stop him which means something between the two of us!
[QUOTE=Aereas;328483]Absolutely! A 7-7 record with 5-1 inside my division is pretty solid at this point. If Cruz gets it done tonight and then *** Clowns goes on to win the championship, I'll be able to say I did my part to stop him which means something between the two of us![/QUOTE] You did nothing but collude and make a mockery out of this league. The good news is I am going to put a stop to my losing streak by destroying your ************ next week. Que la force soit avec toi.
Heh... bring it tough guy. I'm finishing with a bang!
[url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=15016][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/150bd681b33feb.jpg[/img][/url]
Week 2 avenged, and playoffs are that much closer.
[QUOTE=bgstl77;328507]Week 2 avenged, and playoffs are that much closer.[/QUOTE] You better not choke next week, unless I outscore you by 57 points.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;328538]You better not choke next week, unless I outscore you by 57 points.[/QUOTE] That would be a sucky way to go out, considering we'd have the same record and the fact that I beat you. TWICE.

Pages