Vevmo Fantasy Football: 2012

257 posts / 0 new
Last post
Indeed... I can't do anything else with Lewis until that trade is killed. And I have some things in mind.
[QUOTE=Aereas;317451]I have some things in mind.[/QUOTE] With him approving that last trade, I am sure you do. I am sure you do. :wink2: [url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=14586][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/1504f6a23844bc.jpg[/img][/url]
The fact that we got four objections in no time proves the system works and that we have some active members. Good news.
True... wish I could see who they were. I have some legit trades I want to propose but I'm not sure who will actually look at the site before tomorrow morning (at which time I'm going to be dropping people for replacements anyway). So B... how's about Lewis for Chris Johnson? Lmao...
Did everyone get what they wanted on the Waiver Wire?
Well, apparently the trade I made yesterday won't be going through until next week since Jordy Nelson is about to lock and the trade hasn't been processed yet.
With the way their system works, I'm not sure if it would have mattered. As I explained to Josh today, the trade has to be completed 24 hours prior to the start of the first game of the week for those players to be eligible on their new teams (according to the constitution). Essentially that means trades have to happen by Wednesday or you can't use that guy until next week.
I swear, if I ever meet Jeff Fisher...kick to the throat. Benching your best offensive player for the rest of the game because he reacted to the refs ******* up his TD call? IN A THREE POINT GAME??????
Well barring a miracle, I am going to start 0-2. I might perform the rare accomplishment of having a lineup put up 0 TDs even though I would start every player with the same opponents again. I am just glad that the trade offer I made for Gronk was accepted and not the one for Hernandez.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;318100]Well barring a miracle, I am going to start 0-2.[/QUOTE] I did a lot of praying yesterday and a miracle was granted. Manning only scored 9 points with Decker picking up 5 for me (leaving my opponent at a net 4.) Who would have thought that to be a possibility? Especially going into the night only up by 7. p.s. Don't fret TFM. You still have the coolest team name.
Wow yeah that game didn't go anywhere near as well as I would have liked. Although I suppose if Manning hadn't been a bag of suck, Decker would have scored a lot more as well. You managed a win that I wasn't sure you had going into that game B. Even more unlikely was Fab going into that game up by 6 with Julio Jones left to play against her, and winning!
[QUOTE=Bacchus;318169]I did a lot of praying yesterday and a miracle was granted. Manning only scored 9 points with Decker picking up 5 for me (leaving my opponent at a net 4.) Who would have thought that to be a possibility? Especially going into the night only up by 7. p.s. Don't fret TFM. You still have the coolest team name.[/QUOTE] I am not worried at all. Even though I am 0-2, I still like the players on my team. If my QB situation continues to be a problem, I have plenty of assets to trade.
If RG3 and Cam both continue to perform at a high level, there's no way ZombieSquirrels should keep both (ie high trade value). I'd look that way if Schaub isn't producing over the next 2 weeks or so.
I did it! I finally beat 2 Liuget, or whatever his name was. Couldn't beat him at all last season. I'm liking this start, even after the first week loss.
Well that was a timely WW pickup! Takes the sting out of not having Spiller this week.
I hate this scoring system even more now. Percy Harvin gets a kickoff return for a TD, but I get 0 pts for it.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;320540]I hate this scoring system even more now. Percy Harvin gets a kickoff return for a TD, but I get 0 pts for it.[/QUOTE] However you knew that going into it having read the scoring rules and thus accounted for that in your draft selections, right? ;)
[QUOTE=Bacchus;320544]However you knew that going into it having read the scoring rules and thus accounted for that in your draft selections, right? ;)[/QUOTE] I skimmed through the scoring rules. I noticed the 6 pts for each TD pass and points for yards allowed by the defense, but I didn't notice that return TDs only go to the D/ST. In nearly every other league, return TDs give the player individual points, as well as the D/ST.
Of course Chris Johnson would rush for 141 yards (more than the first three games combined by 78 yards!) when I decided to bench him...
[QUOTE=Bacchus;320571]Of course Chris Johnson would rush for 141 yards (more than the first three games combined by 78 yards!) when I decided to bench him...[/QUOTE] Always the case. I'm going to need to make some changes after this week if I lose, for sure. I'm tired of getting my *** kicked.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;320548]I skimmed through the scoring rules. I noticed the 6 pts for each TD pass and points for yards allowed by the defense, but I didn't notice that return TDs only go to the D/ST. In nearly every other league, return TDs give the player individual points, as well as the D/ST.[/QUOTE] I've never been in a league where the return man gets points for KR or PR TD. That definitely isn't standard
This is just ridiculously embarrassing.... [url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=14729][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/34675068b76670e51.png[/img][/url]
[QUOTE=kvm1977;320587]I've never been in a league where the return man gets points for KR or PR TD. That definitely isn't standard[/QUOTE] It's standard in my league.
Megatron is laying all kinds of ***** lately. What good are yards if you aren't pulling in TD passes to help your team win? Anyhow I suspect it's a Stafford problem, not a C. Johnson problem. This week's match against 2Liuget is back and forth. Going to be closer than I would like.
[QUOTE=Aereas;320590]Megatron is laying all kinds of ***** lately. What good are yards if you aren't pulling in TD passes to help your team win? Anyhow I suspect it's a Stafford problem, not a C. Johnson problem. This week's match against 2Liuget is back and forth. Going to be closer than I would like.[/QUOTE] I think the problem is that teams are bracketing Megatron. He has a guy playing over the top of him at all times. He did have a couple drops today but teams are designing their defenses to force Stafford to find other receivers. Detroit needs another WR to step up (maybe Young) or they're in trouble.
I was SO CLOSE to picking up Brian Hartline this week. ****.
[QUOTE=molds13;320595]I was SO CLOSE to picking up Brian Hartline this week. ****.[/QUOTE] I have Brian Hartline but I didn't play him, because no one in their right mind would play him over Harvin, Austin, or Lloyd.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;320619]I have Brian Hartline but I didn't play him, because no one in their right mind would play him over Harvin, Austin, or Lloyd.[/QUOTE] LOL--no one I picked up Andre Roberts over Brian Hartline because I had to start someone. At least both had big deals. No one could have seen this coming from Hartline
Another thing I dislike about this league scoring system that Bacchus might agree with depending on the result of his match up. D/ST being charged with points allowed when the offense throws a pick 6. The Cowboys DST has 10 PA at half when it should only be 4.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;320738]Another thing I dislike about this league scoring system that Bacchus might agree with depending on the result of his match up. D/ST being charged with points allowed when the offense throws a pick 6. The Cowboys DST has 10 PA at half when it should only be 4.[/QUOTE] That happens in my ESPN league as well. It's ******, but it happens. What's funny is one of the games in my league was decided because the Bears D threw up an absurd amount of points this week.

Pages