6862 posts / 0 new
Last post

Survivor 44 about to eat except yam yam

https://insidesurvivor.com/cast/rumored-survivor-44-cast

43 looks better

Survivor 44 about to eat except yam yam

https://insidesurvivor.com/cast/rumored-survivor-44-cast

43 looks better

I need to see 43 in CBS action. But some that cast hot though. And they aren't effeminate like Romeo/Hai and others

Matthew, Heidi, Helen, Bruce, and Lauren I stan.

Kane screams first boot.

Had survivor SA always been 4 eps a week?

Yes

Yes

ok for some reason I only remember it being one ep a week last season lol

honestly the 50mb size limit for casting videos is silly like you want me to just say my name and call it a day?? otherwise i'm compressing it and losing resolution 

Your all time favorite runner up COACH is back on our screens in a new Jubilee video!

https://youtu.be/oXHk5wOV9T0

honestly the 50mb size limit for casting videos is silly like you want me to just say my name and call it a day?? otherwise i'm compressing it and losing resolution 

what season should i watch rn i'm bored give me your top 5 since i've already seen a good handful 

what season should i watch rn i'm bored give me your top 5 since i've already seen a good handful 

Assuming you've seen the popular ones so I'll give some of my underrated faves: 15, 32, 17, 12, 29

Assuming you've seen the popular ones so I'll give some of my underrated faves: 15, 32, 17, 12, 29

i've seen 15 and 29, so what's your fave between the other 3? 

17 is the messy, trainwreck season. Some people love it, some hate it. If you like mess, drama, and funny characters I recommend that one! 12 is Cirie's first season and I'm sure you know her so if you want to see her at her roots watch 12! 

Survivor china (15) is the only season I've seen most of ... outside of all stars and Australia 

17 it is, thanks! also not sure i know who wins this one 

isn't 16 regarded as one of the greatest?

omg this is sugars season?!

2, 7, 16, 20, 25

I say S6, 7, 12, 18, 25

I'm not a fan of 17 but you do get to meet one of Survivors biggest villains. Panama is a great season and as another poster suggested you get to meet Cirie. You've seen one of my favourites which is China but there's definitely a few underrated seasons which I know aren't considered top tier.

edit: if you haven't seen the season OldSchooler suggested they're literally a must watch. All amazing seasons

i've seen 20 and 25, didn't watch 16 tho even tho it's one of the best

Yeah in that case 16 for me is a must watch

17 is the messy, trainwreck season. Some people love it, some hate it. If you like mess, drama, and funny characters I recommend that one! 12 is Cirie's first season and I'm sure you know her so if you want to see her at her roots watch 12! 

Queen Susie robbed

i decided to watch 16 instead, kathy is iconic so far 

i decided to watch 16 instead, kathy is iconic so far 

ok update: im on the finale. i 100% want natalie to win, but i'm almost positive this season goes to parv or amanda. i enjoyed the beginning how both tribes rotated immunity losses, but wasn't a fan of the merge tbh. wild how many injuries/quits there were, wild how ozzy AND jason both got blindsided in the same manner, and incredibly wild that erik literally gave up his individual immunity at final 5... what an iconic female cast to make that happen lol  

there are a lot of people i enjoyed this season, but i wouldn't consider it the best *shrug* i lowkey liked philippines more 

Philippines > Micronesia 

Pages