Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

6841 posts / 0 new
Last post

AU Survivor All stars kind of sucked! The winner was kind of predictable. 

It's crazy how a 4th boot was considered an All-Star. 

I don't have an issue with that. People take the term All-Stars too seriously. I don't know who this person is but if you are a good personality and show strategic promise but get booted early for whatever reason I'm down to see you back.

I don't have an issue with that. People take the term All-Stars too seriously. I don't know who this person is but if you are a good personality and show strategic promise but get booted early for whatever reason I'm down to see you back.

he didn't have a good personality, he just got dysentery after being voted out of his first season and they felt bad so they brought him back. he was actually the worst character on all stars and contributed to ruining the season 

but i agree with your point - if an early boot was entertaining im all for bringing them back. for example, i'd rather see alecia (5th boot) back on survivor than julia (7th place).

Agreed, wish they'd have waited another season for all stars once they realized they didn't have Luke, Sarah, Benji, Pia, Kristie, Tessa, Janine, maybe a couple others I'm forgetting. There was too much filler and they pretty much all ended up in Dave's alliance that made it to the endgame

They network were really trying to act as though "challenge beasts" and early boots are all stars just for that lmaoo

ALL STARS WAS SO PREDICTABLE

I wasn't even spoiled this season and it was like I could tell the winner from like week 2

Shonee & Brooke were everything though. I'm MAD about Flick's edit, that's my mom.

Its funny how in her original season she made it to the top 4 but all stars she was a snooze. 

Its funny how in her original season she made it to the top 4 but all stars she was a snooze. 

I meant the Tarzan wannabe lol

Phoebe outsold everyone

Shonee & Brooke were everything though. I'm MAD about Flick's edit, that's my mom.

Agreed, I was pissed they used Flick constantly in the promos and then gave her no confessionals for like 10 episodes. 

Agreed, I was pissed they used Flick constantly in the promos and then gave her no confessionals for like 10 episodes. 

She was iconic in S1 too, it made no sense.

She was iconic in S1 too, it made no sense.

The only one that served was Queen Shonee on both seasons ! 

Sandra made F3 I think or finale 

too bad she's not gonna get her deserved third million Sad

lol, Sandra just got voted out. 

NOOO Sad

NOOO

Nina voted for her too.

Idiots.

This didn't age well.