Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

6610 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've never been less excited for a season. The monster tease has completely turned me off. Hopefully I'm wrong tho and it's a great season.

I honestly prefer season 42's cast but I'm still going to watch.

Does anyone know the cast for Australian Survivor Blood vs Water? I wasn't sure if there were cast spoilers for that but if so please feel free to send to me, please. Thanks!!

Is that the one Sandra is on? I heard she's doing an international one and I might have to watch haha 

I hope we got Sarah Tilleke back.

Does anyone know the cast for Australian Survivor Blood vs Water? I wasn't sure if there were cast spoilers for that but if so please feel free to send to me, please. Thanks!!

Sandra, Mark Wales & Sam Gash are the only known alumni at the moment, and then there's a few D list Aussie celebs/influencers that I don't remember. There might be more Au alumni that aren't as easy to figure out as Mark and Sam are

Sandra, Mark Wales & Sam Gash are the only known alumni at the moment, and then there's a few D list Aussie celebs/influencers that I don't remember. There might be more Au alumni that aren't as easy to figure out as Mark and Sam are

Someone from Masterchef AU is on it but forgot his name.

If I start Survivor Australia where is a good starting season? Don't think I want to start from the beginning but also would like to start at a point that I see the beginnings of any recent repeat players. Huge fan of US version since season 1 and been putting off Australia for too long. 

If I start Survivor Australia where is a good starting season? Don't think I want to start from the beginning but also would like to start at a point that I see the beginnings of any recent repeat players. Huge fan of US version since season 1 and been putting off Australia for too long. 

There were 2 early seasons in the 2000s that have nothing to do with the current ones. The new show started in 2016 and All Stars (season 5) had returning players from each of the 4 previous ones. Season 1(2016) is pretty weak in my opinion, with cutthroat gameplay being depised by most of the cast in favor of 'mateship' so you may want to start with season 2 which I loved and had a great cast IMO, but there were 5 people from season 1 who've returned

Pages