The Real World: Portland - Anastasia Miller

85 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can someone tell me what Joi said about Ana on Alex's podcast?

I wouldn't mind her back, I know she would only survived 1-3 episodes. But I am pretty sure like unlike Emilee she would bring entertainment like she did on rivals 2.

I've always loved Ana. I've patiently been waiting the last 6 seasons for her and Cooke to return. ❤️

I've always loved Ana. I've patiently been waiting the last 6 seasons for her and Cooke to return. ❤️

Love Ana as well, but she isn't returning from what I have heard. 

I wouldn't mind her back, I know she would only survived 1-3 episodes. But I am pretty sure like unlike Smiles she would bring entertainment like she did on rivals 2.

whos smiles?

PinkRose wrote:

I wouldn't mind her back, I know she would only survived 1-3 episodes. But I am pretty sure like unlike Smiles she would bring entertainment like she did on rivals 2.

whos smiles?

PR hates Simone so i think its her.

Jessica maybe? When she mentioned smiles that's the first thing that popped into my head.

PinkRose wrote:

I wouldn't mind her back, I know she would only survived 1-3 episodes. But I am pretty sure like unlike Smiles she would bring entertainment like she did on rivals 2.

whos smiles?

My bad! I meant Emilee. 

No idea why I wrote smiles lol

I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Debut Album wrote:

I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Anemia is not an eating disorder.

I totally forgot about her almost dying during an elimination.

shboogies wrote:

Debut Album wrote:I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Anemia is not an eating disorder.I totally forgot about her almost dying during an elimination.

TJ made a very memorable comment when he said, "that's what happens when you smoke cigarettes and don't eat all day." Some variation of that. She looked unhealthy thin

PinkRose wrote:

shboogies wrote:

Debut Album wrote:I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Anemia is not an eating disorder.I totally forgot about her almost dying during an elimination.

TJ made a very memorable comment when he said, "that's what happens when you smoke cigarettes and don't eat all day." Some variation of that. She looked unhealthy thin

I always thought that was a **** move when he said that. He's a host and should be professional instead of saying stuff that's uncalled for.

shboogies wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

shboogies wrote:
Debut Album wrote:I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Anemia is not an eating disorder.I totally forgot about her almost dying during an elimination.

TJ made a very memorable comment when he said, "that's what happens when you smoke cigarettes and don't eat all day." Some variation of that. She looked unhealthy thin

I always thought that was a **** move when he said that. He's a host and should be professional instead of saying stuff that's uncalled for.

Trueee.

I remember someone posted a year or so ago pictures of her with short hair.

TJ is so hypocritical. He shits on people who quit then when someone who actually has a good reason to quit but wants to stay anyways he shits on them still(Ashli, Thomas, etc)

shboogies wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

shboogies wrote:
Debut Album wrote:I feel like she would be boring a second time around. She was only interesting because of CT last time.

and I don't want to see someone suffering from an eating disorder nearly die during an elimination either.

Anemia is not an eating disorder.I totally forgot about her almost dying during an elimination.

TJ made a very memorable comment when he said, "that's what happens when you smoke cigarettes and don't eat all day." Some variation of that. She looked unhealthy thin

I always thought that was a **** move when he said that. He's a host and should be professional instead of saying stuff that's uncalled for.

TJ is a dick. 

Anastasia is healthy now btw. 

And hotter than ever.

Surprised no one ever checked TJ for that comment.

What’s up w her? Is she on any social media?

why she look so hot in her pic but i cant stand her?

Legendstacia >>>>>

What’s up w her? Is she on any social media?

She fell off the face of the earth it seems. Did she get that bad of a reception from fans on Rivals 2?

TwoStrikes wrote:

What's up w her? Is she on any social media?

She fell off the face of the earth it seems. Did she get that bad of a reception from fans on Rivals 2?

She was getting death threats from Diem/CT fans and was getting **** shamed pretty bad Fool

Pages