The Real World: Generic Thread

8768 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hollywood is a top tier season pur

https://ew.com/tv/the-real-world-seasons-ranked/?slide=5655258#5655258 

I'm sure this has been shared and discussed but it really has some AWFUL takes. They have Kailah's season as a Top 10. Wtf. It was bottom 5 100%.

It was called Go Big or Go Home, no one had to go big, and nobody had to go home. That was the flaw in itself, which is sad bc if the challenged were harder or more Road Rules like the season could have been decent

(and a cast rework too only ones I would keep are CeeJai, Kailah, Dione, and Chris I rememeber the replacements they showed were more interesting)

I'm watching Philly rn...

Melanie really has SCABIES like what the **** lmaoooooo

I suggest watching the Real World Austin. I caught it on Facebook Watch for the first time, and it was amazing. A season that will have you laughing, crying, and leave you in shock. (Also they definitely captured the Austin scene pretty well!) 

I'm sure this has been shared and discussed but it really has some AWFUL takes. They have Kailah's season as a Top 10. Wtf. It was bottom 5 100%.

It was called Go Big or Go Home, no one had to go big, and nobody had to go home. That was the flaw in itself, which is sad bc if the challenged were harder or more Road Rules like the season could have been decent

(and a cast rework too only ones I would keep are CeeJai, Kailah, Dione, and Chris I rememeber the replacements they showed were more interesting)

When one of the tasks was wear a dress I knew that it would be mild shit lol. 

Kyle Brandt and Mike Mizanin both announcing picks tonight at the NFL draft--they've come a long way  lol

When one of the tasks was wear a dress I knew that it would be mild shit lol. 

And Dean was a complete punk for doing so but then again he was into Jenna T

Watching Sydney for the millionth time this shirt never gets old. Parisa and Shauvons had ample time to end Dummy Bear but never did

Omg where are you watching Sydney? That season's impossible to find

So is the Paramount+ revival dead? I feel like it's the perfect time to bring this show back with everything going on in the world. They could structure it like RW Homecoming, but instead of segments about their original season do segments about current events.

No they need to bring this back bad. Even bad real world is better than some of the shit they put out now.

No they need to bring this back bad. Even bad real world is better than some of the shit they put out now.

ya and it's not like this is expensive to produce

They should be cranking these out for Paramount+, it desperately needs new content, especially for the younger demographic, and I'm sure a scene would go viral on social media and garner attention

It looks like a snitch, I'm not gonna pinpoint THEIR names, got the TPB real world and road rules links deleted. This is why I don't like sharing links in threads. With that aside for those that wanted to see earlier seasons of Road Rules (essentially all of them but VR) AND Sydney RW. Sorry about that.

I suggest watching the Real World Austin. I caught it on Facebook Watch for the first time, and it was amazing. A season that will have you laughing, crying, and leave you in shock. (Also they definitely captured the Austin scene pretty well!) 

Austin sucks. It's the first season that made me stop watching. That's how bad it was. 

I enjoyed Bad Blood...

Pages