National Football League: 2010-11

435 posts / 0 new
Last post
Watch the Indi/Houst game. It's entertaining. Even though my Colts are down 6 :(
Chris Johnson is AWESOME, just sayin' As much as I love Peyton Manning (only because he went to Tennessee), I still want the Colts to lose.
And just when I thought our 1 and a 1/2 hour conersation made us good friends, Fab ;) It's a good game. I am hoping the Colts can do something in this 2nd half. We all know how well the Colts play in the 4th Quarter.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Not to mention we all know how the Texans love to blow leads and choke:D.
That is my favorite part! :)
TD Texans. The score is now 20-10. Our D needs to step it up.
[QUOTE=Spinner554;206718]And just when I thought our 1 and a 1/2 hour conversation made us good friends, Fab ;) [/QUOTE] Sorry that I can't be a Colts fan Spinner. I just can't force myself to do so. :nea:
All I can say is, the Colts played the worst I have ever seen them play today. Plain and Simple. It was bad.
Arian Foster, wow.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Cheer up Spinner554 with a guy like Peyton at the helm who knows what can happen:D. You people in Indi need to have faith sheeez:p.
38-13 Titans kill the Raiders!!!!! Chris Johnson 142 yards rushing. On his way for another 2,000 yard season :)
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
If your not watching the Eagle/Packer game please smack yourself:D.
What do you guys think about the controversial finish to the Bears-Lions game? As happy as I am with the result, I think the Lions had that win stolen from them.
[QUOTE=MF41590;206747]What do you guys think about the controversial finish to the Bears-Lions game? As happy as I am with the result, I think the Lions had that win stolen from them.[/QUOTE] The announcers said they made the right call, but it looked like a TD to me.
[QUOTE=XxJulieCxX;206635]Texans always choke when it matters lol [/QUOTE] Yeah, I don't think they chocked today. In fact I think they made a major statement with this game. They are coming whether people like it or not... Texans all day.
[QUOTE=MF41590;206747]What do you guys think about the controversial finish to the Bears-Lions game? As happy as I am with the result, I think the Lions had that win stolen from them.[/QUOTE] Bulls*** call, but I am biast.
I watched the play as it happened, and it was a TD, no doubt in my mind.
The ending to that Redskins game was HILARIOUS! So happy the Cowboys lost! I've never been a fan of them. I'm ready to see how the Chiefs play tomorrow... I HATE the Chargers so I would love for my home team to pull out a win, but sadly I don't see that happening.
[QUOTE=Spinner554;206785]I watched the play as it happened, and it was a TD, no doubt in my mind.[/QUOTE] Why do you think it was a TD? He dropped it when he hit the ground. It was the right call.
[QUOTE=molds13;206966]Why do you think it was a TD? He dropped it when he hit the ground. It was the right call.[/QUOTE] While it might be the "right call" based on the rules, the rules should be amended. He clearly had possession, two feet on the ground and only released the ball upon hitting the ground. He probably could have held on to the ball, but didn't - so I guess in the end Calvin Johnson is the goat here.
[QUOTE=Bacchus;206967]While it might be the "right call" based on the rules, the rules should be amended. He clearly had possession, two feet on the ground and only released the ball upon hitting the ground. He probably could have held on to the ball, but didn't - so I guess in the end Calvin Johnson is the goat here.[/QUOTE] Oh I absolutely agree. According to the rules...it was the right call. [quote]If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball after he touches the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. [b]If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete.[/b] If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete.[/quote] You know the Bears fans would be up in arms if that was overturned and would be referring to the exact same rule, saying he didn't have it. It's the worst rule in the NFL, and it seems as though everyone is at least agreeing with that.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
A couple of turnovers by the Ravens (fumbles). Jets offense being denied in the red zone. Talk about hard hitting smash mouth football:D. Any football fan not watching this game should be ashamed.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGDoJPvDhAo]YouTube - Tennessee Titans Mascot Eats Cheerleader[/url]
[QUOTE]Tennessee Titans Mascot East Cheerleader[/QUOTE] [SIZE="4"] [FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Red"]When Mascots Kill: Volume 1[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Actually that was more entertaining than last night's opening game, IMHO. I hate low scoring affairs, especially when I don't particularly like either team and my fantasy team's survival depends on an "air show" - which we didn't get. BTW: What does everyone thing about the Ines Sainz "situation?" [url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=7622][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/14c8fbca4d175f.jpg[/img][/url]
Ryan Grant is out for the year according to espn.com, that is a huge blow to the Packers. I think it is hard to consider them Super Bowl contenders with Brandon Jackson as their running back. Maybe they will try to bring in Brian Westbrook or Willie Parker?

Pages