National Football League: 2010-11

435 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
National Football League: 2010-11
Since the last football thread says 09-10. Thought it was a time to start a new one:D. With that being said season starts Thursday Vikes vs. Saints!. What a way to kick it off NFC rematch baby!.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
I got the Vikes pulling it off by seven:D shootout it will be!.
Vikes by 3. Hopefully my Colts can go just abit farther this season. And I hope my fantasy team does good aswell :P
[B][COLOR=darkorange]DENVER[/COLOR] [/B][COLOR=navy][B]BRONCOS[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=black]gonna win the Super Bowl[/COLOR][B]![/B]
I think the Vikings will win but I'm rooting for the Saints. I've gotta support my man Drew Brees! Pre-season prediction as to who will be in the Super Bowl... Hmm... I'll go with the Chargers for the AFC and the Packers for the NFC.
[QUOTE=Lamb Chop!!!;206092]I think the Vikings will win but I'm rooting for the Saints. I've gotta support my man Drew Brees! Pre-season prediction as to who will be in the Super Bowl... Hmm... I'll go with the Chargers for the AFC and the Packers for the NFC.[/QUOTE] Chargers? AFC!! Here are my predictions for the running of winning the conferences [B]AFC:[/B] 1. Baltimore Ravens 2. NY Jets 3. Indianapolis Colts 4. New England Patriots 5. San Diego Chargers [B]NFC:[/B] 1. New Orleans Saints 2. Dallas Cowboys 3. Minnesota Vikings 4. Green Bay Packers
Hmm, I pick the same team every year to win, so I won't be much help here although I'll try thinking out of the box for a moment... The Saints won't repeat. The Dolphins (surprisingly) will win the AFC East, but not that it will matter being there will be 4 or 5 better teams in the NFC. This is the year Rogers steps up and leads the Pack back to hoisting the Lombardi. I'll have more predictions after I see a week of football...
I'm going to make a [B]bold[/B] prediction which may end up making me look like a fool at the end of the season but I believe that the Oakland Raiders [U]will[/U] win the AFC West. Their defense looks much improved, they dumped the michelin man and the new quarterback (jason Cambell) is solid. The only thing that makes me warry is lack of experience at reciever. BTW not a Raiders fan at all in fact my team is the Texans who hopefully make it over the hump..... finally. p.s. Since when did the AFC have 5 conferences. No biggie but dude that is a typo. With that being the case who do you think will win the devision Jets or Patriots?
What'd everyone think of the game? I'm happy that the Saints pulled it off!
Holding Peterson to 87 yards was very impressive. Also, they stopped him on third down in big spots. The Vikings rarely stopped the saints in big spots.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
[QUOTE=Lamb Chop!!!;206352]What'd everyone think of the game? I'm happy that the Saints pulled it off![/QUOTE] I thought the game was very dissapointing so much hype for it was build up for it to have been such a low horrible scoring game. Although it was the first game it dosent make an excuse for them to have had so many mistakes like both teams did. With that being said my predictions for Sunday's and Monday's major games are the Cowboys edging the Redksins by 7 and the Ravens beating the crap out of the Jets by a margin of three touchdowns at least. I for one am ready for Sunday night!. Cant wait too see the shootout between the Cowgirls and the Redskins and to watch Lewis and company shut up that big mouth Rex!. The Bengals against the Pats should be great as well although I must say the hype around Ocho Uno and Ocho Cinco is too big they will produce no doubt but everyone is making them out to seem unbeatable I got the Pats beating them by a few points nothing big.
[QUOTE]I thought the game was very dissapointing so much hype for it was build up for it to have been such a low horrible scoring game.[/QUOTE] It wasn't a good game at all. Not to mention it was so slow going, I think there were more minutes of commercials than play and commentary. I agree with one prediction on ESPN about this season. Favre will show his age and he did. The guy should have retired on top. As for the Bengals/Pats - Pats by 14 and it will only feel like a game for the first series, before the Bengals gets rolled, hard.
[QUOTE=mr.unamazing;206301]I'm going to make a [B]bold[/B] prediction which may end up making me look like a fool at the end of the season but I believe that the Oakland Raiders [U]will[/U] win the AFC West. Their defense looks much improved, they dumped the michelin man and the new quarterback (jason Cambell) is solid. The only thing that makes me warry is lack of experience at reciever. BTW not a Raiders fan at all in fact my team is the Texans who hopefully make it over the hump..... finally. p.s. Since when did the AFC have 5 conferences. No biggie but dude that is a typo. With that being the case who do you think will win the devision Jets or Patriots?[/QUOTE] I agree with you about the Raiders. They have a solid d and with cambell they should be much better on offense. Plus San Diego wont be as good this year.
[QUOTE=mr.unamazing;206301]I'm going to make a [B]bold[/B] prediction which may end up making me look like a fool at the end of the season but I believe that the Oakland Raiders [U]will[/U] win the AFC West. [/QUOTE] They have the best CB in the league by far.
And it is all about the best QB. The Quarterback is not the most overpaid position in sports by chance. Ok, I look at this from a fantasy sports perspective... And I have the best.
Week 1 of Football! by RealityToast [B]WINNER is Bolded[/B] (Everybody else should do their week 1 predictions and see their record time-by-time) [B]Saints[/B] vs. Vikings [B]Dolphins[/B] vs. Bills Lions vs.[B] Bears[/B] [B]Raiders [/B]vs. Titans Bengals vs. [B]Patriots[/B] Panthers vs. [B]Giants[/B] [B]Falcons[/B] vs. Steelers Browns vs. [B]Buccaneers[/B] Jaguars vs. [B]Broncos[/B] [B]Colts [/B]vs. Texans Rams vs. [B]Cardinals[/B] Packers vs. [B]Eagles[/B] [B]49ers [/B]vs. Seahawks [B]Cowboys[/B] vs. Redskins [B]Ravens[/B] vs. Jets Chiefs vs. [B]Chargers[/B] [B]@fabulous788 [/B](THANKS FOR REMINDING)I also believe the raiders will win because of their over-average defense.. offense has to work with new decent QB.
[QUOTE=molds13;206436]They have the best CB in the league by far.[/QUOTE] Revis plays for the Jets actually. ;)
[QUOTE=RealityToast;206571]Week 1 of Football! by RealityToast [B]WINNER is Bolded[/B] (Everybody else should do their week 1 predictions and see their record time-by-time) [B]Saints[/B] vs. Vikings [B]Dolphins[/B] vs. Bills Lions vs.[B] Bears[/B] Bengals vs. [B]Patriots[/B] Panthers vs. [B]Giants[/B] [B]Falcons[/B] vs. Steelers Browns vs. [B]Buccaneers[/B] Jaguars vs. [B]Broncos[/B] [B]Colts [/B]vs. Texans Rams vs. [B]Cardinals[/B] Packers vs. [B]Eagles[/B] [B]49ers [/B]vs. Seahawks [B]Cowboys[/B] vs. Redskins [B]Ravens[/B] vs. Jets Chiefs vs. [B]Chargers[/B][/QUOTE] I believe you left out the [B]Raiders[/B] vs. Titans ;) I'd love to see the Titans win, but I'm going with the Raiders to pull it out.
[QUOTE=RealityToast;206571]Week 1 of Football! by RealityToast [B]WINNER is Bolded[/B] ( [B]Colts [/B]vs. Texans [/QUOTE] Come on, this a HUGE game for the Texans. For a few years they have been pretenders and if they don't win this game I would be very, very shocked. This should finally be their time.
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Texans always choke when it matters lol as far as the best CB in the NFL I agree with Molds13. Raiders got the best CB the Jets dont Revis production will slow down this year.
Haha at the Favre is old tag! As for my picks for tomorrow's games: [B]Dolphins[/B] vs. Bills Lions vs. [B]Bears[/B] Bengals vs. [B]Patriots[/B] Panthers vs. [B]Giants[/B] [B]Falcons[/B] vs. Steelers Browns vs. [B]Buccaneers[/B] [B]Jaguars[/B] vs. Broncos [B]Colts[/B] vs. Texans Rams vs. [B]Cardinals[/B] [B]Packers[/B] vs. Eagles [B]49ers[/B] vs. Seahawks [B]Cowboys[/B] vs. Redskins [B]Ravens[/B] vs. Jets Chiefs vs. [B]Chargers[/B] Raiders vs. [B]Titans [/B] I'm REALLY hoping that the Chiefs can pull off a win, but they haven't been good in a few years now. I'm not expecting them to be amazing, but I'm at least hoping for some improvement.
[B]Dolphins[/B] vs. Bills Lions vs. [B]Bears[/B] [B]Bengals[/B] vs. Patriots Panthers vs. [B]Giants[/B] [B]Falcons[/B] vs. Steelers Browns vs.[B] Buccaneers[/B] [B]Jaguars[/B] vs. Broncos [B]Colts[/B] vs. Texans Rams vs. [B]Cardinals[/B] [B]Packers[/B] vs. Eagles [B]49ers[/B] vs. Seahawks [B]Cowboys[/B] vs. Redskins [B]Ravens [/B]vs. Jets Chiefs vs. [B]Chargers[/B] Raiders vs. [B]Titans [/B]
I made the Favre is old tag ;) My Colts are losing 6-0 even though Schaub isn't playing worth a flip.
The Pats are embarrassing Cinci right now. Guess I'll flip to another game as this looks more like a scrimmage against a high school squad, lol.
[QUOTE=fabulous788;206612]I believe you left out the [B]Raiders[/B] vs. Titans ;) I'd love to see the Titans win, but I'm going with the Raiders to pull it out.[/QUOTE] Okay. I completely take my statement back. Titans are killing it so far. This is why I don't make predictions, mainly because my guessing game stinks :)
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
Indi just fired back at the Texans. They converted off a interception you should switch it to that must say pretty good game:D. With that being said wheres Batman and Robin today? :O

Pages