Fantasy Football: Vevmo League - 2010

143 posts / 0 new
Last post
Haha, thats possible Bach. We only need 2 more people so I can dominate this league ;)
Still 2 more slots! 8 days til' the draft, c'mon guys!
Okay, I've joined guys! One more spot left!
The league is full!
Anonymous
Anonymous's picture
:( I tried to join.
The Spinning Cyclones will be raising the trophy in victory this year, sorry Cutty Sarks ;)
Draft is tomorrow, who's ready to lose? :p
Ahh Draft Day, who's ready to get burned? :p
Spinner, I really hope you don't see the fate of all the other trash talkers on Vevmo through the past few seasons. No seriously. I hope you win. I am pulling for you!
[QUOTE=Bacchus;203000]Spinner, I really hope you don't see the fate of all the other trash talkers on Vevmo through the past few seasons. No seriously. I hope you win. I am pulling for you![/QUOTE] I just hope I am not in the same League as you. :p I am just messing with everyone. It's good to get in people's heads. And a question: How do you go to the drafting Screen? Do you go to the League Home and then click something or what?
Question: I won't be around for the draft so I am trying to set up some rankings so it will automatically draft for me. Do I just save a list in the rankings and it will pull from that?
I think that is how it works tatertots.
[QUOTE=Bacchus;203074]I think that is how it works tatertots.[/QUOTE] Where do we click the link to start the draft? The League Home?
[QUOTE=Spinner554;203078]Where do we click the link to start the draft? The League Home?[/QUOTE] Wow. Sucks to be you!
Ok, ok...I'll cave. It is the button that says, "Enter Draft Room."
[QUOTE=Bacchus;203074]I think that is how it works tatertots.[/QUOTE] Ok I got it figured out and I have autopilot on. Happy draft day! Hopefully the comp does some good work for me. Good luck!
[QUOTE=Bacchus;203081]Ok, ok...I'll cave. It is the button that says, "Enter Draft Room."[/QUOTE]-_-. Funnay. But where is this sacred button at :p
[url=http://vevmo.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=7471][img]http://vevmo.com/imagehosting/14c7ae8fbac98e.jpg[/img][/url]
Wuv you Bacchus! :p. And Thank you lord, I am not in the same division as The Cutty Sarks :p
It sucks to be second to last in draft picks, lol.
I have 7th, not too bad.
Draft time boys and girls! Good luck everyone :D
Good draft everyone. Hope your happy with your team, I know I am :D
So close Bacchus, you have me Week 6 :P
[QUOTE=Spinner554;203120]So close Bacchus, you have me Week 6 :P[/QUOTE] Ohhh, maybe by then I will have traded all my top flight players to you for Kickers and Tight Ends.

Pages