The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 - Informed Speculation (Spoilers)

7794 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want to see Nia make a final just to see how she'd do. Of most the newer competitors I'm excited to see how she'd actually compete since we didn't see much of her on Free Agents.
Something to mull over... Zach tweeted Jemmye's "tagline" when it comes to the Challenges, which she retweeted... [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2rdhz09.png[/img] She tweeted the same thing right before leaving for Free Agents [img]http://i57.tinypic.com/ddhv9x.png[/img]
[QUOTE=Youssarian;426724]Something to mull over... Zach tweeted Jemmye's "tagline" when it comes to the Challenges, which she retweeted... [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2rdhz09.png[/img] She tweeted the same thing right before leaving for Free Agents [img]http://i57.tinypic.com/ddhv9x.png[/img][/QUOTE] They got it from Friday Night Lights. Its like Jemmyes's favorite show of all time! *Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.
[QUOTE=Livewitpeace;426726]They got it from Friday Night Lights. Its like Jemmyes's favorite show of all time! *Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose.[/QUOTE] I know, but it's been said on here that it's Jemmye's "tagline" when it comes to the Challenges
[QUOTE=TheKorean;426723]I want to see Nia make a final just to see how she'd do. Of most the newer competitors I'm excited to see how she'd actually compete since we didn't see much of her on Free Agents.[/QUOTE] Based upon yesterday and my intense digging I feel veryyyyy confident that we'll see Nia on Exes 2 ;)
I think he's just a fan of the show, it might not mean anything. Zach will probably get a call tho
[QUOTE=Youssarian;426727]I know, but it's been said on here that it's Jemmye's "tagline" when it comes to the Challenges[/QUOTE] Oh yeah it is she'll probably say it again in August lol. We should say it on monday haha :)
[QUOTE=Challenge 17;426729]I think he's just a fan of the show, it might not mean anything. Zach will probably get a call tho[/QUOTE] Zach was one of the first to get a call lol Cory is probably getting the end of the stick from Explosion
Thats soooooo lame to not put Cory on The Challenge! He's so fine! ;)
I'm not looking forward to this season at all now that it's pretty much s given Sarah won't be on it
Is this the cast were looking at based on the calls we know about? Robb/Marie Bananas/Nany Johnny R/Averey Trey/Laura Danny/Melinda Dustin/Jess Swift/Latoya or Jasmine Cory/Ashley M Zach/Jonna Thomas/Hailey Brian/Jenny Jordan/Laurel, Nia or Sarah Leroy/Theresa, Leroy/Nia, or Wes/Theresa
[QUOTE=ibeedevinyo;426734]Is this the cast were looking at based on the calls we know about? Robb/Marie Bananas/Nany Johnny R/Averey Trey/Laura Danny/Melinda Dustin/Jess Swift/Latoya or Jasmine Cory/Ashley M Zach/Jonna Thomas/Hailey Brian/Jenny Jordan/Laurel, Nia or Sarah Leroy/Theresa, Leroy/Nia, or Wes/Theresa[/QUOTE] Nothing's confirmed until the wheels go up. People could back out at any minute. These people have been contacted, but nothing is certain. Production is still trying to get certain people to agree and still giving out calls, and they will need alternates and alternate teams as well. Plus, there are likely several people that have been keeping quiet and that we don't know about.
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426731]Zach was one of the first to get a call lol [B]Cory is probably getting the end of the stick from Explosion[/B][/QUOTE] I would love that.
I'm working on a list of teams now based upon the info received. I'm expecting 13 or 14 teams at least. Some teams are obvious but others have multiple options.
Trishelle got the first call but not the second call :( Sorry all my Trishelle shippers. Maybe next time as it seems she does wanna come back.
Im thinking they will lean towards 14 teams to get more cast members to do it.
[QUOTE=Coralfan;426741]Im thinking they will lean towards 14 teams to get more cast members to do it.[/QUOTE] Hopefully. Thats 10 or 11 missions.
[QUOTE=Livewitpeace;426740]Trishelle got the first call but not the second call :( Sorry all my Trishelle shippers. Maybe next time as it seems she does wanna come back.[/QUOTE] Thank god! Now if only Jemmye doesn't get one either then this season wont be as bad as it seems
[QUOTE=Youssarian;426735]Nothing's confirmed until the wheels go up. People could back out at any minute. These people have been contacted, but nothing is certain. Production is still trying to get certain people to agree and still giving out calls, and they will need alternates and alternate teams as well. Plus, there are likely several people that have been keeping quiet and that we don't know about.[/QUOTE] Exactly almost 6-7 weeks before departure anything can happen...Plus some of those teams can be alternates.
It wouldn't make sense to me to cast Jay/Jenna over Cory/Ashley. Cory was one of the main stars of that season and Ashley brings the drama. Jay was boring and I can't remember a single thing Jenna did or said. Plus the drama between Cory and Brian/Jenny would be insane.
If they don't cast Cory or Brian, that would be such an unbelievably stupid decision. But BMP seems to enjoy making bad casts so I wouldn't put it past them.
[ATTACH]5592[/ATTACH]
Jemmye won't say no just because she is paired with Knight. She will come for the appearance fee because she got paid more than a lot of people did on Free Agents just for being there for an episode. She just opened a boutique so I am sure she will want some money for it.
Who would Dunbar be with? Kimberly?
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426748][ATTACH]5592[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Beat me to it!
Dunbar could be with Kim or Kellyanne? But I thought both would say no.. and I hope Jamie is right about it being Tom/Hailey and not her :)
[QUOTE=gamer73;426745]It wouldn't make sense to me to cast Jay/Jenna over Cory/Ashley. Cory was one of the main stars of that season and Ashley brings the drama. Jay was boring and I can't remember a single thing Jenna did or said. Plus the drama between Cory and Brian/Jenny would be insane.[/QUOTE] If Ashley and Lo don't wanna do it, then they're nothing they can do except for kick out Brian for a Cory/Jenny team. And quite frankly, I hope they don't do that. Brian's more entertaining and different than the typical male cast member. Cory is another a meathead we've seen time and time again (Dunbar, Zach, MJ).
Dunbar & who?
[QUOTE=Livewitpeace;426755]Dunbar & who?[/QUOTE] Paula, Kim, or Kelly Anne. Ashli as well.
[QUOTE=Coralfan;426758]Paula, Kim, or Kelly Anne. Ashli as well.[/QUOTE] Don't forget Aneesa special messages on The Duel 2

Pages

Topic locked