The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 - Informed Speculation (Spoilers)

7794 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's funny how I hated both Zach and Jonna on BOTS, but now I love them and I think they looked so good together.
Knight, Jemmye, Brian and Jenny all received second calls.
If they are repeating Knight/Jemmye than camila/bananas and ct/diem potential could happen but that order of the three is from most likely to less likely. CT prob could convince diem though she wont' get a bad edit if her and ct are together and happy. She probably has a great chance for the final as well, better than rivals 2 for sure. I bet she still says no and than ct won't do it, he doesn't want to be paired with some other girl right now when things between them are good and Ana has gotten a call, who he does not want to be paired with..I'd say slim chance for ct/diem but bananas will find a way on this show
[QUOTE=nevidcm;426689]Knight, Jemmye, Brian and Jenny all received second calls.[/QUOTE] Sigh. Not looking forward to a possible 4th season of Jemmye and Knight's exasperating drama.
[QUOTE=jojorules;426690]If they are repeating Knight/Jemmye than camila/bananas and ct/diem potential could happen but that order of the three is from most likely to less likely. CT prob could convince diem though she wont' get a bad edit if her and ct are together and happy. She probably has a great chance for the final as well, better than rivals 2 for sure. I bet she still says no and than ct won't do it, he doesn't want to be paired with some other girl right now when things between them are good and Ana has gotten a call, who he does not want to be paired with..I'd say slim chance for ct/diem but bananas will find a way on this show[/QUOTE] I think they don't mind repeating pairs as long as is a different format.
[QUOTE=jojorules;426690]If they are repeating Knight/Jemmye than camila/bananas and ct/diem potential could happen but that order of the three is from most likely to less likely. CT prob could convince diem though she wont' get a bad edit if her and ct are together and happy. She probably has a great chance for the final as well, better than rivals 2 for sure. I bet she still says no and than ct won't do it, he doesn't want to be paired with some other girl right now when things between them are good and Ana has gotten a call, who he does not want to be paired with..I'd say slim chance for ct/diem but bananas will find a way on this show[/QUOTE] Knight/Jemmye were not in the first exes...As far as I know Camila hasn't received a call
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426693]Knight/Jemmye were not in the first exes...As far as I know Camila hasn't received a call[/QUOTE] They were a team though on seasons I just confused what season my bad...I feel like that was enough of them together but I don't decide these things. I won't be surprised to see camila on it but it's johnny or bust for that. I can't think of anyone else she has even kissed on the shows I just want to see how these explosion kids strategize. The guys on explosion are all so cocky they will think they can win the missions and be fine and they will be picked apart. early prediction!
Jamie just commented to me on twitter - it's Thomas and Hailey. My name is @sancheezmo215
I could see Jay g being just like adam k was on rivals 1. he will think he is boys with ct/johnny bc he hung out with them one time, and they will not care about him at all as far as him being in the main alliance. Just like JEK messed with Adam K's mind all of rivals 1
[QUOTE=toneyo03;426695]Jamie just commented to me on twitter - it's Thomas and Hailey. My name is @sancheezmo215[/QUOTE] Grrr .... so irritated
Hailey/Thomas can be a team [ATTACH]5591[/ATTACH]
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426699][ATTACH]5591[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
[QUOTE=jojorules;426697]I could see Jay g being just like adam k was on rivals 1. he will think he is boys with ct/johnny bc he hung out with them one time, and they will not care about him at all as far as him being in the main alliance. Just like JEK messed with Adam K's mind all of rivals 1[/QUOTE] I think jay is going to be like danny from austin, all bark no bite, saying how he is going to be the next big thing on the challenges, just to be a dissapointment in the end.
[QUOTE=toenails;426700]Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE] I know right, I hope she is telling the truth and not throwing us off.
Other than Hailey, there is literally no salvation for season 26 at this point...
[QUOTE=LurkerNoMore;426703]Other than Hailey, there is literally no salvation for season 26 at this point...[/QUOTE] I'm actually excited for the possibilities of: Brian Jenny Hailey Robb Marie Averey Theresa Zach Ok, that's fewer than I thought, but still I'm excited.
I could see Cory getting into some fights.
[QUOTE=HeadHancho;426705]I could see Cory getting into some fights.[/QUOTE] Wouldn't it be funny if, after all that training and bragging, Cory doesn't get cast. I want to see him, but only because Ashley will probably be with him.
[QUOTE=LurkerNoMore;426703]Other than Hailey, there is literally no salvation for season 26 at this point...[/QUOTE] I mean what are you looking for? So far to me it sounds pretty good.
[QUOTE=Livewitpeace;426677]It'll probably be Zach & Jonna. Also, I don't Knight & Jemmye is doing it. Jemmye probably knowing its Exes 2, she won't want to do it is my guess but we'll see.[/QUOTE] Jemmye just opened a boutique too.
[QUOTE=Karisa502;426710]Jemmye just opened a boutique too.[/QUOTE] Ia it n online boutique that same one she close down for free Agents?
Kind of hoping Jasmine is on this one so we can see Nia tear her apart.
[QUOTE=gamer73;426712]Kind of hoping Jasmine is on this one so we can see Nia tear her apart.[/QUOTE] I am wondering if either Jasmine or Nia would make the final cut?
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426713]I am wondering if either Jasmine or Nia would make the final cut?[/QUOTE] I would think Nia would for sure since production loves her and she could be with either Jordan or Leroy.
By the way keep in mind some are alternate teams
[QUOTE=gamer73;426715]I would think Nia would for sure since production loves her and she could be with either Jordan or Leroy.[/QUOTE] Production love Nia? i heard otherwise... she threaten them with Portland "gangsters"
If Nia and Jordan are a team, How far do u think they will make it? I feel like between episodes 6-8
Please keep this thread limited to valid cast speculation only!
I highly doubt that... I think of all the Explosion guys they want him on the challenge the most mainly because of drama/fights. And he looks like he will be good at the challenges.
[QUOTE=PinkRose;426711]Ia it n online boutique that same one she close down for free Agents?[/QUOTE]No, a real one in NOLA

Pages

Topic locked