The Challenge: Generic Thread

69799 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wait...it doesn't air till May 11th? Is that true?

I love seeing a dying product try and gasp for one last breath. 

Just let go I promise it's ok 

Sounds like the impending death of the MTV challenge has personally hurt you. I too would be hurt if part of my identity was the challenge.  

it's ok - you can let go now. No tears only dreams now

Sounds like the impending death of the MTV challenge has personally hurt you. I too would be hurt if part of my identity was the challenge.  

it's ok - you can let go now. No tears only dreams now

Nah I'm chillin still watch it sometimes but it could end tomorrow. Your still all up in these threads begging for it to be canceled when you can just find something you like to be invested so much in. 

yeah im really going to be checked out of the show if only 8 MTV people are on the main

ill just wait for all stars 4 but damn 

All Stars 3 will serve

Please give me at least one more season of All Stars & then just cancel the rest of this shit.

All Stars 3 will serve

They are gonna kill it with the editing just like they did All-Stars. Viacom doesn't produce good things.

yeah im really going to be checked out of the show if only 8 MTV people are on the main

4?

4?

umm yeah they said in the press released that all stars 4 is happening pretty sure

unlesss by "renewed" they meant S3 

4?

umm yeah they said in the press released that all stars 4 is happening pretty sure

It clearly says it's renewed for season 3 that is airing on May 11th

4?

It clearly says it's renewed for season 3 that is airing on May 11th

don't know if this is the right place to put this, but reddit claims that S38 is basically Bloodlines 2

Really bloodlines out of all themes... Didnt that shit have terrible ratings. Plus they barely used anyone after. Nicole was the only person out of the 15 bloodlines who got multiple seasons after. They cant just do a simple exes 3 or rivals 4 why do they want this show to fail.

don't know if this is the right place to put this, but reddit claims that S38 is basically Bloodlines 2

Thats NOT what I meant when I wrote that they were interviewing rookies that were being recommended by other cast members. It's NOT bloodlines as of now but they are interviewing those being recommended by cast members that goes from other reality tv friends to siblings but it doesn't mean those that haven't be on tv before will make the final cut they haven't on the past seasons. There are different themes being consider and it will be set once they see who agree to do it based on have accept their availability calls.

Lmao mtv challenge Reddit once again showing how low iq they are

reddit claimed they had a different source that said that, but regardless i'm hoping they get whitney mitchell Smile

reddit claimed they had a different source that said that, but regardless i'm hoping they get whitney mitchell

You will be disappointed 

I see it, so what.....

I see it, so what.....

we know u dont care lmaoo

Tyrie doesn't consider Adam to be black enough?  Adam's trash but that's not okay by Tyrie either.

Nothing else said was surprising.  Not sure what footage they were going to show of him during Exes--when you fight with your partner that's going to be your edit  lol

And we all knew Leroy didn't care about those things aside from Camila because Camila attacked him directly. 

Cool that Tyrie's speaking the truth but nothing even mildly new, interesting or surprising.  Maybe that he got along with CT but even that's not real surprising.   

Ackowledging that someone isnt fully in tune with their black side is okay to say. He can do that - signed a black man. 

Ackowledging that someone isnt fully in tune with their black side is okay to say. He can do that - signed a black man. 

Tyrie talked about his grandparents being black stating Adam is "lesser of a black man" because his aren't all black.  You signing off on that is meaningless.  It's unacceptable.

Tyrie talked about his grandparents being black stating Adam is "lesser of a black man" because his aren't all black.  You signing off on that is meaningless.  It's unacceptable.

he can do that

he can do that

No he can't

he can do that

No he can't

who told you that? What authority do you think you hAVE over Tyrie(AND HIS WORTHLESS ***)?

he can do that

No he can't

who told you that? What authority do you think you hAVE over Tyrie(AND HIS WORTHLESS ***)?

Who told me what?  Watch the video. Watch the inappropriate/unacceptable comment and deal with the fact he's wrong even though Adam is complete trash. 

Don't tell me what to do ...WHO GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO DEEM WHAT US ACCEPTABLE OR NOT.

Don't tell me what to do ...WHO GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO DEEM WHAT US ACCEPTABLE OR NOT.

Who gave you it?  I honestly have no clue why you're looking for a fight here.  Tyrie said something that was unacceptable.  End of story.  

Pages