The Challenge: Generic Thread

69799 posts / 0 new
Last post

name one, boo

And Cara would have 5 and not 6(Cutthroat, Rivals, Rivals2, Dirty 30 and war of the worlds 2)

Great shouts! But for the single-winner seasons, I made the second place men and women the winners. So Vendettas was Kyle & Kailah, and WotW1 was Cara & Theo

Makes the premise kind of wrong since it is the post is about runners-up and Cara was like 5th/6th in war of the worlds and Kailah was 4th on Vendettas but okay

3 different versions of the challenge are coming

Overload

Ahahahahahah another spies lies Allie's trilogy theme 

I'm sick 

I'm sick 

What are you talking about? They filmed an international version of this

Nm 

I'm sick 

What are you talking about? They filmed an international version of this

gamer made it sound otherwise, NM! you also edited your first post lol 

If one isn't All Stars 4 they should cancel them all  lol

Wait so gamer said the challenge CBS is coming?? So that the survivor BB version airing on CBS? 

it's not like all stars are getting any views to deserve to be renewed 

How do you know if people are watching?  There's no real data on it

social media interaction 

One thing is for sure it gets more views than whatever they filmed for the UK one lol MTVUK is dead

social media interaction 

It does get more interaction than any international Mtv that airs the challenge lol

Whoa!

challenbge all stars 3 may 11th!! 

Ahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

ernationally, the streamer will launch “The Challenge: Argentina,” “The Challenge: Australia” and “The Challenge U.K.” Each will be available to stream on demand in their respective markets. A new series, “The Challenge: CBS” will air this summer on CBS — a first for “The Challenge” — featuring reality TV titans from the CBS universe facing off against one another. After all four seasons air, the winners from each will then face off in a global competition on Paramount Plus, titled “The Challenge: War of the Worlds.” (

Is today April fools??? 

I guess whatever data paramount is getting on the challenge clearly had them make this decision. Can't be from SLA... 

I love seeing a dying product try and gasp for one last breath. 

I don't mind the idea in concept as long as this means people from BB survivor and international rookies like last season stay off the main show. 

yeah they're streatching themsleves wayyyy too thin. now there is almost no incentive to even watch the main show

I am excited for this and I enjoy the concept! 4 shows and the winners compete against each other to be the "ultimate champion." kind of like an all winners season. though my issue is that the article said that the 4 different versions "will be available to stream on demand in their respective markets."  If we can't watch The Challenge: Argentina/Australia/UK on Paramount+ in the US that defeats the purpose of having a champions season if we only know the champs from The Challenge CBS. 

yeah they're streatching themsleves wayyyy too thin. now there is almost no incentive to even watch the main show

?? To me this opens the door way up for all stars to come back to the main esp if they are no longer putting survivor/BB people on main 

?? To me this opens the door way up for all stars to come back to the main esp if they are no longer putting survivor/BB people on main 

what don't you get the main show is dead.

some of y'all are so negative and haven't even seen it air like omg

main show will be dead depending on the cast next season. They are putting all these international rookies/survivor BB people most likely on the new shows instead, that's a good sign 

I can't believe how dumb some of you are lmao. 

Pages