The Challenge: Generic Thread

68273 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kellyanne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tori 

Hold up, Hollywood Kim?

I'mma need Kim and Tori to return together and whoop KellyAnne's ***.

Kellyanne would solo that shit. A 2 for 1 combo if you want.

Yea! It was actually a really great interview. She talked about Joey and how his episode was so scary that production sent everyone to a hotel. She preferred Duel 2 to the ruins bc she liked the individual format and didn't like the backstabbing on the ruins. She thought that behavior was too much for her which was why she never came back. Brianna is the only one she still keeps in contact with and she really appreciated how brianna opened her mind 

Also she did confirm that the rain was fake in her elimination with Susie (which lasted over an hour and was out of 3 rounds) 

Omg bananas on live is saying how he wants to meet up with trisha and ashli in nyc! Back on that 2007 grind

Now bananas is trying to convince emily to do champs vs pros 2

Omg bananas on live is saying how he wants to meet up with trisha and ashli in nyc! Back on that 2007 grind

He needs to tell them broads to do a Challenge.

Sydney Legends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now bananas is trying to convince emily to do champs vs pros 2

i love the champs special because it gives hope that past champs will return to compete with how easier it is to produce compared to a full season. give us brad, tyler. f any old champs all for on that show.

you know champs vs pros 2 is gonna be tained with the john/sarah bullshit..i hope for the love of god they just dont play it up but i have my doubts

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Kellyanne would solo that shit. A 2 for 1 combo if you want.

I would like to see Emily on champs vs. pros 2 because I want to see if she's still got it. Sarah on the other hand can stay the **** home. If she's on we are guaranteed Bananas will be on too and I could do without either

you know champs vs pros 2 is gonna be tained with the john/sarah bullshit..i hope for the love of god they just dont play it up but i have my doubts

I need Emily to come back just for the soul purpose of watching her destroy CM again. 

Emily. Sarah. Paula. Laurel. Jodi for the girls please 

Would you guys want any pros from season 1 to return again for season 2?

I need Emily to come back just for the soul purpose of watching her destroy CM again. 

Emily is like "You cant sit with us!!"

Lolo Jones and Kam imo

No. New Group of Pros.

AlwaysAMess wrote:

No. New Group of Pros.

New group for sure

Lita. Jennie Finch. Lisa Leslie. Jenn Kessy. Anna Kournikova.

Pages