The Challenge: Generic Thread

68142 posts / 0 new
Last post

It's like when they finally do DECENT with the show. They take two steps back. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

"Season 28 cant be that bad?" 

We TRIED to tell 'em......

It's like when they finally do DECENT with the show. They take two steps back. 

I know this new TJ Lavin ********** video I'm seeing on IG annoys the shit out of me. No respect or even a mention of Dave Mirra and Jonny Moseley.

ive grown to dislike TJ more over the years. He's gotten more obnoxious than ever. 

It's gonna be bad. Really bad. :/

Graphik wrote:

I know this new TJ Lavin ********** video I'm seeing on IG annoys the shit out of me. No respect or even a mention of Dave Mirra and Jonny Moseley.

ive grown to dislike TJ more over the years. He's gotten more obnoxious than ever. 

I've personally never liked TJ. I thought he sucked when he first started on this show and I still think that to this day.

It's gonna be bad. Really bad. :/

Really?

Graphik wrote:

Cara Maria *** standing up there talking about "He's like your dad, ya know? You wanna make him proud, it makes you feel good."

I couldn't be on this show lmaoooo they would NOT know how to take me.

I couldn't be on this show lmaoooo they would NOT know how to take me.

rwportland2 wrote:

Graphik wrote:I know this new TJ Lavin ********** video I'm seeing on IG annoys the shit out of me. No respect or even a mention of Dave Mirra and Jonny Moseley.

I've personally never liked TJ. I thought he sucked when he first started on this show and I still think that to this day.

I still think Blair would've made an EXCELLENT host.

The challenge "All stars" composed of the usual ppl we see on every single challenge.

Ummm...I don't know who you guys are pretending that disagree about S28/Rivals3...it's the only season I haven't watched and I will never watch it.  I'm disappointed that anyone watched that cast.

Yeah...That TJ video was not cute. It all seems so fake honestly. 

And like Graphik said they could've mentioned Johnny and Mirra. 

Debut Album wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:

Graphik wrote:I know this new TJ Lavin ********** video I'm seeing on IG annoys the shit out of me. No respect or even a mention of Dave Mirra and Jonny Moseley.

Blair was better for "after shows"

Kyle Brandt (RW Chicago) could have been a great host.  He's still doing it.

Ummm...I don't know who you guys are pretending that disagree about S28/Rivals3...it's the only season I haven't watched and I will never watch it.  I'm disappointed that anyone watched that cast.

Shit. It's the only season that I was ashamed and disgusted at myself for watching. Never Again. Never. *******. Again.

Yeah...That TJ video was not cute. It all seems so fake honestly. And like Graphik said they could've mentioned Johnny and Mirra. 

It was nauseating honestly. Then them trying to correlate people quitting to his accident he had before Rivals, like PLEASE cut the bullshit.......all TJ gotta do is stand there & read or memorize some lines.

Debut Album wrote:

Yeah...That TJ video was not cute. It all seems so fake honestly. And like Graphik said they could've mentioned Johnny and Mirra. 

It was nauseating honestly. Then them trying to correlate people quitting to his accident he had before Rivals, like PLEASE cut the bullshit.......all TJ gotta do is stand there & read or memorize some lines.

Right. And he doesn't even do that shit with ANY type of personality. He's so ******* dull. They should've BEEN canned his ***.

Graphik wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:

Blair was better for "after shows"Kyle Brandt (RW Chicago) could have been a great host.  He's still doing it.

I've never seen Kyle on his gig so I couldn't add him. I think Blair would've been a Craig J. Jackson (I Love Money)-type of host that the cast could joke around with & would add his own brand of humor to it.

Debut Album wrote:

AND most of the ******* time the camera cuts away from him so they can edit in a voiceover of him. And they do a very pisspoor job of it as well.

kvm1977 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
rwportland2 wrote:

Blair was better for "after shows"Kyle Brandt (RW Chicago) could have been a great host.  He's still doing it.

I've never seen Kyle on his gig so I couldn't add him. I think Blair would've been a Craig J. Jackson (I Love Money)-type of host that the cast could joke around with & would add his own brand of humor to it.

I have no idea what that show is or who that is so I'll trust you.

I'm trying to remember Timmys quote about TJ on the Gauntlet 2 but it was so hilarious. "This gives TJ the chance to use the word "sequester."

I hope Sarah does season 31

I hope Sarah does season 31

I'm only fine with this is there's no John.  I don't want an entire season focused on those two hating one another.

The challenge "All stars" composed of the usual ppl we see on every single challenge.

I just listened to Susie's interview with Kim and wow I didn't know how close her and Tori were. Calling KA "a dirty ****" who hasn't grown up after 10 years. If Brad is this messy, they NEED to have him on next season LOL Brad and Derrick in that divorced alliance >>> 

Pages