The Challenge: Generic Thread

66430 posts / 0 new
Last post

FM shouldn't be counted at all tbh.

Those iconic "Non-Castmember" days where you had the whole site BOTHERED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Those iconic "Non-Castmember" days where you had the whole site BOTHERED >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

oh my god, I totally forgot DA was HARDCORE about his hatred for them lmao. Ugh.. feels like jut yesterday he started liking Amanda after hatttttiiinngggg her forever lolololol. Debut's progress >>>

Good times man. Good ******* times.

How does production have the money to give out 500k or 1 mil prizes??? Does the show make a lot of money?

How does production have the money to give out 500k or 1 mil prizes??? Does the show make a lot of money?

I guess it has more money to spare compared to a scripted show where the budget per episode is way higher and the actors make way more than these cast members do

Good times man. Good ******* times.

lol I forgot how much you hated the randoms back then,  I took over your roll in that field now with these randoms on the show. 

This is pretty random, but did Graphik get banned? I haven't seen him post here for a long time.

I still think about the purges during the trilogy and they still make me mad...the only time I've been okay with a season when there wasn't an elimination that sent people home was the two battle of the sexes cause we got good drama. But even then I still would have reached people battled. I think a Final Reckoning was the worst case of this. 

Pages