The Challenge: Generic Thread

64592 posts / 0 new
Last post

@lgby

things change year to year, so the fact that you've been here for a DECADE Plus spouting the same shit is more sad than "amateurs" on the forum.

FOH

Also, I'm lucky enough to have high definition Inferno 3 in it's entirety so I'll see what I can do with that long lost season.

Jealous.  I just bought a bootleg one off of ioffer to add to my collection since MTV wont release it.  I wish they would just release all the seasons for sale...they'd get so much of my money...

Also Kina vs Svet was a great match up...Svet won that one but Kina will always be a beast. She def. was in the upper half of the female cast during her era!  

<3 Kina - wish she would come back...let's do seasons 3 and have an Xtreme team! 

Razor wrote:
Also, I'm lucky enough to have high definition Inferno 3 in it's entirety so I'll see what I can do with that long lost season.

Jealous.  I just bought a bootleg one off of ioffer to add to my collection since MTV wont release it.  I wish they would just release all the seasons for sale...they'd get so much of my money...

If you’re looking to watch Infrno 3, it’s online.

El Lobito wrote:
Igby wrote: Who's had the best overall male competitors in Challenge history? Real World or Road Rules?Real World:Chris "CT" TamburelloLandon LueckMike MizaninAlton WilliamsBrad FiorenzaWes BergmannJohnny "Bananas" DevenanzioJordan WiseleyEric NiesJamie MurrayHonorable Mentions: Colin Mortensen, Zach Nichols, Frank Sweeney, Steven HillRoad Rules:Mark LongTimmy BeggyChristian BreivikDan SetzlerTheo VonkurnatowskiAdam LarsonShane LandrumDarrell TaylorAbram BoiseDerrick KosinskiHonorable Mentions: Antoine de Bouverie, Chadwick Pelletier, James Orlando
shut up, superboy. nobody cares.stay in that basement at your mother's house with your hackneyed fucking opinions that you insist are "facts" backed up by "statistics."we don't want to hear about your chub over Christian, Chadwick, and Dan S anymore.

What happened to Vevmo? Since when did it become so filled with amateurs?

we don't claim them, so drag it if you have to

Psy4potato wrote:
Razor wrote:Also, I'm lucky enough to have high definition Inferno 3 in it's entirety so I'll see what I can do with that long lost season.

If you’re looking to watch Infrno 3, it’s online.

Oh I know...I used to watch them all on youtube...but I'm weird and I like owning physical copies of the shows I like.  I have Battle of the Seasons - Inferno 2, made dvd cases and everything (posted those awhile back), just bought the first four seasons as well as Fresh Meat and Inferno 3.  I own four of five seasons on iTunes as well.  I wish they had an official set that could be purchased through MTV. 

I know a lot of people want the secret vote to come back, but I'm torn on it,  it would be a refreshing change, but it also greatly takes away from gameplay drama, cutthroat had barley any.

Who are you top 10 favorite challengers? (guy/girl)

Darrell, Wes, Landon, Ace, Timmy, Mike the Miz, Abram, Frank R, Nehemiah, Antoine 

Coral, Katie, Beth, Ashley M, Nia, Kendal, Jillian, Marie, KellyAnne, Veronica

I know a lot of people want the secret vote to come back, but I'm torn on it,  it would be a refreshing change, but it also greatly takes away from gameplay drama, cutthroat had barley any.

I'm torn as well...it's great for people to see who is stabbing them...but it also makes it easier if it's secret for people to vote out those they really want gone, even if they're 'friends'.  I don't mind when they flip flop the voting meathods.  A team challenge with a secret vote could be fun and refreshing. 

Who are you top 10 favorite challengers? (guy/girl)Darrell, Wes, Landon, Ace, Timmy, Mike the Miz, Abram, Frank R, Nehemiah, Antoine Coral, Katie, Beth, Ashley M, Nia, Kendal, Jillian, Marie, KellyAnne, Veronica

This is hard...especially because I love the girls more on the series.  In no order: (besides Rachel who is my all time fav)

Girls: Rachel (RR), Veronica (RR), Coral (RW), Jodi (RR), Kina (RR), Ruthie (RW), Katie (RR), Emily B(RR), Marie (RW), Julie (RW).  (so many more....this is not an accurate list too hard to make lol...there is KellyAnne, Beth, Tonya, Elka, Susie, Sarah R, Sarah G, Anne, all the Portland girls, LaToya, etc..) 

Guys: Mark (RR), Colin (RW), Devin (AYTO), Ace (RW), Landon (RW), Jeremy (RR), Danny R (RW), Frank R (RW), Davis (RW), Jordan (RW)

By request! Svetlana vs Beth

Beth flung that ass GOOD!

Where? Svetlana had Beth silent for the first time ever. 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

. . . but, but Svetlana looked sooo cute though!  Plus, Svetlana got to keep that SEIKO watch!  LOL!  Both Beth and Svetlana were TV gold.  The years the cast received individual prizes were fun.  Remember winning the T Mobile Sidekick?  Brad won an excellent motorcycle!  

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Where? Svetlana had Beth silent for the first time ever. 

Technicality or not , Svet sent Beth's  ass home with her tail between her legs.  Recognize that shit.

Damn, I haven’t watched the Duel in forever. Seeing it all again, that DQ was straight BULLSHIT. Can’t believe they used that “ripped off” excuse as a DQ, maybe they should’ve made the fucking flag or the ring stronger so it didn’t rip off.

Svetlana should’ve went home, and I don’t blame Beth for being pissed off.

"Kina made it farther than you and she's not sitting here. The only reason you're sitting here is cause you got punched in the face"  - SVETLEGEND

Why did we get stuck with Paula walnuts instead of Svetlana on the challenge? Would have been more entertaining this way. 

Why did we get stuck with Paula walnuts instead of Janelle on the challenge? Would have been more entertaining this way. 

rwportland2 wrote:
Why did we get stuck with Paula walnuts instead of Janelle on the challenge? Would have been more entertaining this way. 

Jillian flung that hoe into space. Haven't seen her since.

Svetlana already had a history working with Wes too. I'm interested in how Svetlana would have interacted with the John vs Wes stuff. We all know Paula followed the popular crowd. 

Debut Album wrote:
rwportland2 wrote:Why did we get stuck with Paula walnuts instead of Janelle on the challenge? Would have been more entertaining this way. 

Jillian flung that hoe into space. Haven't seen her since.

Queen of Extreme 

I loved the underdog story of Svet...but Beth physically had her.  It would have been interesting to see how far Beth would have went if she didn't rip it.  I think the Duel was Beth's best season (though she left her mark on Gauntlet 2 and Inferno 2 for sure)...she competed the best on Duel 2.  Would love to see her make an epic return. 

Why did we get stuck with Paula walnuts instead of Svetlana on the challenge? Would have been more entertaining this way. 

Meh, you all would’ve ended up hating her like you do the rest of the regulars.

Paula did add value to the show...for a while anyway.   Svetlana wouldn't be nearly as well-liked if she had returned.  At least not IMO

I miss weird Cara tbh. Crossfit and challenges are why reason for existing Cara is so much worse. I feel like she became a character. 

Svetlana winning the flag challenge by finding a flag in her lifejacket. ICONIC

Svetlana beating Beth in Push Me after a DQ. ICONIC

Svetlana winning the underwater challenge with Wes. ICONIC

Svetlana destroying Kina in Push Me. ICONIC

Svetlana beating Aneesa in I Can and giving her the phone. ICONIC

Pages