Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19564 posts / 0 new
Last post

The hermaphrodite and flop'kor going out back to back seems so fitting

Just two terrible game players terribly flopping.

Not as terrible as Tucker and Cedric. 

Correct. And?

So basically mak is getting rid of one of Chelsie's opps ijbol 

Actually, Cedric and Tucker didn't send their final 2 deals home twice on THEIR OWN HOH. Quinn is the worst player of all-time no question.

So basically mak is getting rid of one of Chelsie's opps ijbol 

MJ has no brain of her own.

MJ has no brain of her own.

watch Angela and Leah both end up on the block after veto lmaooo

i'm very christianphobic so i'm very annoyed at chelsie and mj basically being the top dogs this week

i think it's okay that they are children of god and choose to live that type of alternative lifestyle i just don't want them shoving it down my throat. especially with children watching this show

oh this is nasty---

oh this is nasty---

"He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool" - Proverbs 10:18

Much love to Queen T'kor made her mark on 26 for sure 

I barely remember what that 8th place girl contributed to this season ijbol 

The biggest flip/blindside of the season and took down the biggest alliance of the house changing the game completely. Wonder if The Collective would have steamrolled? Also got rid of the biggest threat in the house Tucker. 

i'm very christianphobic so i'm very annoyed at chelsie and mj basically being the top dogs this week

Lol

The biggest flip/blindside of the season and took down the biggest alliance of the house changing the game completely. Wonder if The Collective would have steamrolled? Also got rid of the biggest threat in the house Tucker. 

They know because they followed Quinn & Tkor's every move more than their actual fans. They just like being trolls. 

Her huge move really paid off for her. She's a forgetable 2nd jury. She sucked at the game, just own it.

I hope UK & KChallenged are the same person. If we have two dummies out in the world like that, we are in trouble.

We need Leah to win veto and be bullied by the DR to save Angela again.

I hope UK & KChallenged are the same person. If we have two dummies out in the world like that, we are in trouble.

Always making comments that are just holding up a mirror to yourself, lol. The only two dummies here are you and Killa. But you're the worse because you can't separate your opinions from facts. 

Everything I am saying is factual and the results show I was right and my predictions came true. T'bore was a dummy. She took out the biggest threat which then made her trio that she was the head of the biggest threat in the game. She and Quinn played poorly.

She and Quinn played poorly.

Always making comments that are just holding up a mirror to yourself, lol. The only two dummies here are you and Killa. But you're the worse because you can't separate your opinions from facts. 

I truly don't understand why that thing can't just let others have their own opinion. Yall don't like T'kor cool we and many others do move on and get over it. No one is jumping them every single page when they mention their faves.  

"Can't separate opinions from facts" needs to be pinned on top of every page of this thread because something is not clicking. It's giving dense. 

Everything I am saying is factual and the results show I was right and my predictions came true. T'bore was a dummy. She took out the biggest threat which then made her trio that she was the head of the biggest threat in the game. She and Quinn played poorly.

Only two people are making it to the end. At some point 24 people will be evicted. You didn't predict the outcome of the game. When did you say that Quinn and T'Kor would be first and second juror? Your unearned confidence in yourself is hilarious. 

T'dud's game ending move was putting Tucker up. That trio is useless without him and you all KNOW that Smile

They ended the hermaphrodite and flop'kor Smile

everyone say THANK YOU Chelsie and Leah

She did not like that man and did not want to work with him. Maybe she could have benefited more with him there but she wanted to take the path with people she liked/wanted to play with not a reckless man that bosses people around. I respect it and because of her he didn't even make jury lmaoo sad but funny seeing that majority of T'kor hate here and online is because she got rid of the pretty white boy. Let's move on yall Tucker has BEEN out. You're welcome to love him just like I like T'kor it's ok. 

Yall hating Tucker for being white doesn't sit right with me hmmmm Wink

Lol the angry k idiots get so mad. Don't take it out on me. I didnt raise you to be dumb and have bad takes.

Also, no one cares who you like but the denial of their bad game is hilarious but slightly concerning.

Lol the angry k idiots get so mad. Don't take it out on me. I didnt raise you to be dumb and have bad takes.

People responding to you just like you're responding back does mean anyone is mad. You give yourself too much credit. 

Anyways, hope you're enjoying your day. 

Not Ainsley blew up Jankie lmaooo

Pages