Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19564 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ughhh I'm so nervous for HOH! I need my girl Chelsie SAFE!

Is t'kor confirmed to go?

Ughhh I'm so nervous for HOH! I need my girl Chelsie SAFE!

I think she's good as long as Angela doesn't win

Ughhh I'm so nervous for HOH! I need Chelsie EVICTED!

I need Cam to win HoH.

Love that T'Queen has her natural hair out. 

How does Grodner think the Jankie singing and dancing is funny or good tv? It's honestly disturbing and weird. She needs to be locked up with Diddy.

This is the dullest group. I'd self-evict. I can deal with anything but boring.

At least Quinn tried his hardest to campaign. Tkor isn't doing a damn thing, and Rubina thinks puppy dog eyes and tears will save her.

Two nights a week only please.

This is so cringe.

I'm TeamChelsie in this fight with Cam. He only wants Tkor out because Tkor isn't flirting with him like Mak and Chelsie. 

I'm TeamChelsie in this fight with Cam. He only wants Tkor out because Tkor isn't flirting with him like Mak and Chelsie. 

girl what? Or probably bc she would nominate him and barely talked game

girl what? Or probably bc she would nominate him and barely talked game

She's never even talked about nominating Cam. And like I said, she's not in love with his corny behind like Mak and Chelsie. 

As much as I dislike flop'kor chelsie just handed over her winning game. I hope I'm wrong tho

mhm mhm

She's never even talked about nominating Cam. And like I said, she's not in love with his corny behind like Mak and Chelsie. 

you have NO room to call someone corny no shade

As much as I dislike flop'kor chelsie just handed over her winning game. I hope I'm wrong tho

I don't think it was a smart move for Chelsie. She kinda let Cam manipulate her vote. Tkor would have never put Chelsie up. Chelsie lost an ally. Now Leah, Mak, Angela, Rubina all know she's the most insulated which makes her a target.  

you have NO room to call someone corny no shade

Ok, but I did. And he is. 

Lmaooo Julie asked if putting up Tucker was a mistake 

WHICH IT WAS Smile

I have a disturbing feeling Chelsie and Angela will go out back to back (screenshot this)

CHELSIE PLS WIN HOH

t'kor was seen as the best player but tbh i think she just got a really nice set of cards at the start of the game, and she was amazingly insulated. but that slowly started to wear off and she did absolutely nothing to help her case whenever there are things she could have done.

i also think that while this helped leah's game out a little bit, she is still in the same situation she was in last week when she was a lone wolf. i think chelsie still has enough influence to take her out this week or next. she is fairly dispensable to mj and cam and kimo, chelsie and rubina want her gone. angela is her only hope

That was NOT a live HOH 

Well Chelsie's in danger

I have a disturbing feeling Chelsie and Angela will go out back to back (screenshot this)

I told yall. Angela wins hoh takes out chelsie, then Angela leaves in the double (Angela seems to be in the lead)

As usual I was right and T'bore and boy body grodner suck at the game and are OUT.

Sorry I DON'T want Angela to win bc cam/chelsie are in danger Sad

I told yall. Angela wins hoh takes out chelsie, then Angela leaves in the double (Angela seems to be in the lead)

I feel like Angela goes first and then Chelsie goes.

Pages