Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19577 posts / 0 new
Last post

That whole post was unnecessary.

Sorry that I'm happy that the straight white men are taking a break from winning. Nothing against them, it's about seeing other people win. Your people had this show to themselves for multiple decades so it's really not my ******* problem if I offended you! 

Three minorities have won in a row though lol. I love that there is more diversity and representation in casting and winners, but I could careless what the gender, race, or sexual orientation of the winner. I just want whoever I deem to be the best to win...which the season is CHELSIE or Angela for the LOLs.

Makensy literally changed the trajectory of the game. Had she not won AI arena against Rubina she would've went home. 2x AI winner and 1x veto winner. I don't even remember anything significant that T'kor did during her HOH reign lmaooo

Current rankings

1. Chelsie
  2. Angela
  3. Cam
  4. Makensy
  5. Leah
  6. Rubina
  7. T'kor
  8. Kimo
  9. Grodner impersonator 

I just want to say OS and CML are cracking me up reading their comments.

Thank you sweetie! Smile

Three minorities have won in a row though lol. I love that there is more diversity and representation in casting and winners, but I could careless what the gender, race, or sexual orientation of the winner. I just want whoever I deem to be the best to win...which the season is CHELSIE or Angela for the LOLs.

17/25 winners are men, and most of the winners are white. I am not ashamed of the fact that someone being any type of minority is enough for me to root for them on this show at least to a certain extent, even if I don't like them. But of course how much I actually root for them varies depending on how much I like them. Anddddd if they're a total piece of shit then I won't root for them. 

You putting Chelsie's name in all caps genuinely might be one of the funniest things you've EVER done- 

Current rankings

1. Chelsie
  2. Angela
  3. Cam
  4. Makensy
  5. Leah
  6. Rubina
  7. T'kor
  8. Kimo
  9. Grodner impersonator 

Same except I'd swap Leah with Cam and T'Bore with Rubina.

17/25 winners are men, and most of the winners are white. I am not ashamed of the fact that someone being any type of minority is enough for me to root for them on this show at least to a certain extent, even if I don't like them. But of course how much I actually root for them varies depending on how much I like them. Anddddd if they're a total piece of shit then I won't root for them.  You putting Chelsie's name in all caps genuinely might be one of the funniest things you've EVER done- 

Aren't you a white man lol? No one believes your performative rooting for minorities when your only contribution to this site is spamming the thread of an entitled white girl and her abusive white boyfriend.

a straight white man is NEVER winning big brother again!

Makensy literally changed the trajectory of the game. Had she not won AI arena against Rubina she would've went home. 2x AI winner and 1x veto winner. I don't even remember anything significant that T'kor did during her HOH reign lmaooo

Because she's athletic and good at comps. Again, the female Kenney, lol. She's still the dullest person in the house, and yes more dull than Kimo.

Aren't you a white man lol? No one believes your performative rooting for minorities when your only contribution to this site is spamming the thread of an entitled white girl and her abusive white boyfriend.

What are you talking about dummy. And no I do not spam. And no Paulie is not abusive. 

What are you talking about dummy. And no I do not spam. And no Paulie is not abusive. 

you're WHITE!

Maqueensy > T'khia Smile

Maqueensy > T'khia

tkhia sounds WRONG to me! Sad

If someone makes accusations towards you, ESPECIALLY if they're random/come out of nowhere, then take note of their behavior, because there's a good chance they're just saying how they feel about themselves! 

CML is a 5'8" Mexican

Because she's athletic and good at comps. Again, the female Kenney, lol. She's still the dullest person in the house, and yes more dull than Kimo.

This is an absolutely wild and inaccurate take lol. MJ is kinda bland but she has 100x nore personality that Yarn & Yawn combined. She also has been playing the game hard since day 1. She was in a bad position with attaching herself to Matt week 1 but has slowly worked her way out of that hole to become a front-runner. She's also now giving us a love triangle with her top ally and if she saves Angela to backdoor Creepuinn she is absolutely a legend. You are just mad she is orchestrating his demise.

i would say at least with mackenzie it's impressive that she's been in danger since week 1 and somehow still made jury. She's had a tough road while many others have had an easy 7-8 weeks

OldSchooler, I feel like you can come up with a better nickname for Quinn than "Creepuinn." I don't like being mean to people, so please know that I only say that knowing that I'm someone that loves your nicknames and thinks you're overall good at coming up with them. I'll even list some of my personal favorites: 

• Vicky 
  • Devun 
  • Joshelle 
  •  

This is an absolutely wild and inaccurate take lol. MJ is kinda bland but she has 100x nore personality that Yarn & Yawn combined. She also has been playing the game hard since day 1. She was in a bad position with attaching herself to Matt week 1 but has slowly worked her way out of that hole to become a front-runner. She's also now giving us a love triangle with her top ally and if she saves Angela to backdoor Creepuinn she is absolutely a legend. You are just mad she is orchestrating his demise.

I'm not mad at all Mak is working against Quinn. Quinn is not her ally and has never been so I understand that. You gotta stop assuming you know what everyone thinks. Mak has shown ZERO personality. T'Kor mm'hm have more personality than Mak. She might actually want to be there unlike Kenney, I'll give her that, but that doesn't mean she isn't boring. And the only person making that love triangle somewhat interesting is Chelsie's reaction to it.

Chodi doesn't make the list?

why does killa keep calling quinn a hermaphrodite? Sad

I don't know what show you are watching Helen Keller but in no world does T'dork have more personality than MJ. That's just comical!

I don't know what show you are watching Helen Keller but in no world does T'dork have more personality than MJ. That's just comical!

That's fine, this is your opinion, which you OFTEN confuse as facts. I'm watching a show where Mak has done nothing but be monotone and bland, and even with two showmances she still isn't interesting.

Chodi doesn't make the list?

Honestly, I couldn't even think of any besides the 3 I listed and Chodi, and I like Jodi, so no it didn't make the list. 

A Creepuinn stan really has no creditability to speak on anything. That's not even me being a hater JUST FACTS.

And UKL don't take this as an attack on you and get all sensitive it's just truth on your takes.

a straight white man is NEVER winning big brother again!

If Tucker is straight he definitely would've won. The whole house worshipped him. Easy going somewhat attractive white men will always have allies in his corner no matter what. They come crawling to him. Others have to work to build that kind of bond. 

A Creepuinn stan really has no creditability to speak on anything. That's not even me being a hater JUST FACTS.

You mean the best player this season? The main entertainment (along with Ang and Tucker)? That IS you being a hater. 

You mean the best player this season? The main entertainment (along with Ang and Tucker)? That IS you being a hater. 

When you end up in tears on both of your HoH's because your own ally was sent home...you are a bottom tier player of all-time. Now I feel bad arguing with you all those times, you clearly aren't all there.

Can you imagine if we won't have to deal with Quinn's screeching anymore? OMG Chelsie and Mak make it happen Smile

Pages