Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19577 posts / 0 new
Last post

Oh she's spiraling Smile

Oh she's spiraling

WHO?! Smile

OMG! Can Vevmo's grandmother be saved for a THIRD time?!

GET RID OF KIMO PLZ

911 KILLAH WHERE YOU AT!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BACKDOORING QUINN!!!!

What a horrible week for Leah..

Here come twostrikes trying to steal my shine...

Thanknyou @caralover. You will always be the talk of the town on vevmo. Gamer does run twitter though. I recommend you build your fan base on their too

*there 

Thank you sweetie <3 I collected a fanbase on here without even realizing I was doing it, so I absolutely could do it on Twitter with the intention of doing it (while under the influence of your instructions). Thank you for being able to recognize that I will always be the talk of the town on Vevmo, as well as being able to recognize my potential. 

ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! 

ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! ANGELA STANS RISE! 

You aren't invited to this party.

OMG CHELSIE BEST PLAYER OF THE 20s GET THAT HERMAPHRODITE OUT

I was literally the original Angela stan on Vevmo you absolute ******* moron. She's been a gem since the preseason and you were *****ing about her until her iconic crazy eyes rant despite claiming that you appreciate entertainment. 

Oh chelgod and maqueensy mastered this plan perfectly! Taking off Angela and leaving kimo on the block bc the 2/3 bores will never vote out their token gay over the hermaphrodite Smile

GET ALL THE MEN OUT!

Cam might actually be the last man standing wow

As he should be.

This just made me realize that a a woman is almost definitely winning due to the amout of men left and who they are. Cam and Quinn probably aren't winning, only Kimo of the men might win in my eyes. Since Kimo has a greater chance to win than either of them, you can stretch it to say that a straight man is almost definitely not winning this season. And, since I think Cam has a greater chance to win than Quinn, you can still stretch it even further to say that a straight white man almost definitely isn't winning this season. 

That whole post was unnecessary.

MJ WANTS TO TARGET T'KOR NEXT WEEK YESSS GET RID OF THAT TRIO 

This just made me realize that a a woman is almost definitely winning due to the amout of men left and who they are. Cam and Quinn probably aren't winning, only Kimo of the men might win in my eyes. Since Kimo has a greater chance to win than either of them, you can stretch it to say that a straight man is almost definitely not winning this season. And, since I think Cam has a greater chance to win than Quinn, you can still stretch it even further to say that a straight white man almost definitely isn't winning this season. 

wrdgaf 

"The sky is blue"

CML: *writes an entire dissertation over a four word observation*

Sorry that I'm happy that the straight white men are taking a break from winning. Nothing against them, it's about seeing other people win. Your people had this show to themselves for multiple decades so it's really not my ******* problem if I offended you! 

"The sky is blue"

CML: *writes an entire dissertation over a four word observation*

I brought up one point in the entire post, you just have a puny brain that defaults to being intimidated by words. Every brain starts with lots of room to grow, it just has to be given the room for growth by its user, which appears to not have happened up to this point in the case of yourself. 

Sorry that I'm happy that the straight white men aren't winning

this is racist Wink

this is racist

Sorry Sad

this is racist

Also... why did you edit my post from "the straight white men are taking a break from winning" to "the straight white men aren't winning"? So ******* unnecessary lollllll 

As he should be.

Saying things like this then complaining when people stan T'Kor. This is why I don't take y'all seriously. 

Has boring'kor made an iconic line like "shoutout to all my dawgs at the crib"? ....Didn't think so Smile

I just want to say OS and CML are cracking me up reading their comments.

Has boring'kor made an iconic line like "shoutout to all my dawgs at the crib"? ....Didn't think so

Calling Tkor boring but stanning Mak, the female Kenney. Some nerve!

Pages