Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19654 posts / 0 new
Last post

Peacekeeper did you stan Jag from bb25?

I guarantee PK loves Izzy.

Everyone loves Izzy

Not me. And of course PK like BJ who was one of the worst castings of all-time.

Izzy was literally the Angela of last season. You probably don't like her because she has short hair

What is gender fluid?

You sure you're not KVM's age? 

Can you just answer the question.

What is gender fluid?

think hermaphrodites  

What is gender fluid?

Term meaning a person who embraces both genders. To be clear, I don't really think that's Quinn. 

they also think just bc they're gender fluid that it gives them the excuse to dress like shit and look dirty

What is gender fluid?

Do whatever makes you happy cause it aint hurting anyone but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't understand how gender is even defined these days lol. 

Do whatever makes you happy cause it aint hurting anyone but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't understand how gender is even defined these days lol. 

period sister! 

Do whatever makes you happy cause it aint hurting anyone.

Congratulations on winning season 26, Ian Quinn

Congratulations on winning season 26, Ian Quinn

Zero chance. One of the bore 4 are winning, with a slight possiblity of Chelsie. 

This is the most active I've seen this thread in years

Y'all are loving this season!! 

Brooklyn is so fake lmaooo

ANGELA WON HOH

The flop alliance should nominate cam so Tucker can beat him and cam's boring aşš is stuck on the block 

^^^they are thinking of ced or cam volunteering so they can beat Tucker in the arena 

If t'snore and kimbore really let their ally, Rubina get evicted this week then they are little bïțcħěs #JustMyOpinion

OMG BIG ANG ACTUALLY WON?!?! Of course an amazing chaotic week will be ruined by a Grodner twist. This is giving BB20.

The good news is Naughty Ang can't be nominated as a pawn. If Tucker can pull out a veto win then Weasel Boy gets more blood on his hand while Naughty Ang gets none. Of course these losers will prob volunteer for him. But Tucker is winning the endurance comp next week!!!! NAUGHTY ANG AND TUCKER ARE MAKING JURY!

tucker doesn't WANT to be in jury tho lol. i'm nervous for him this week 

I'm so proud of Naughty Girl Ang. Has a 40+ year old woman ever one two HoHs? First this season to do it too! SHE IS A LEGEND. SHE IS ICONIC.

Can't wait for Comp Beast AKA Barbie Beast AKA Naughty Girl Ang to win veto and save Tucker <3. Team T&A!!!

Brooklyn is so fake lmaooo

What makes you say that?

So Quinn is for sure using his power this week. Is Angela still safe no matter what?

So Quinn is for sure using his power this week. Is Angela still safe no matter what?

She sure is. Safe, keeps her room, not a have not, and competes in veto. She is living good Smile

We BETTER get Angela and Brooklyn beefing after the HoH.

T'kor/Quinn were bad mouthing production earlier accusing them of rigging for Tucker oooo I hope grodner gets their aşśeš Smile

T'kor/Quinn were bad mouthing production earlier accusing them of rigging for Tucker oooo I hope grodner gets their aşśeš

it's not Tucker's fault he's great at everything and they suck

T'kor/Quinn were bad mouthing production earlier accusing them of rigging for Tucker oooo I hope grodner gets their aşśeš

it's not Tucker's fault he's great at everything and they suck

T'kor makes ugly sweaters and mhmmms viewers to sleep and Quinn is a cringe super fan that has a para social relationship with a bottom-tier shiwmance from bb25 like they are so jealous lmaooo

T'kor makes ugly sweaters and mhmmms viewers to sleep and Quinn is a cringe super fan that has a para social relationship with a bottom-tier shiwmance from bb25 like they are so jealous lmaooo

Killa, I'm curious as a night worker when do you sleep, lol?

Pages