Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19697 posts / 0 new
Last post

Queen angela is staying now just win hoh and get rid of that DEMON quinn!

Queen angela is staying now just win hoh and get rid of that DEMON quinn!

Angela was GAGGED

If she doesnt win they are just going to keep throwing queengela on the block over and over again Sad

Angela is making me emotional omg

Angela staying!!! I respect Quinn for saving her, cause we know if he wanted her out, she would be.... Lisa was shocked

If she doesnt win they are just going to keep throwing queengela on the block over and over again

she'll be the next Felicia. All that sits next to her will be going home Smile

OMG Twitt is soooooo mad lololol.

So glad Twitt is GONE. Nothing is worse than a grown adult crying bully.

This interview could've been longer but they decided to do a million commercials instead. 

Anyone but Kenney for HOH. He'll try to start an all guys alliance but all the other guys probably won't fhuk with it lmaoo

As soon as Lisa said the word bully I was so happy to see her go

As soon as Lisa said the word bully I was so happy to see her go

I really can't believe we did it! We kept Angela & Tucker!!!

can yall imagine if Lisa the twit won ai arena and they had to vote to evict Tucker or Angela?

Come on Angie!!! Win that HoH!!!

Lisa is so Cara Maria coded lmao (not a compliment)

tucker gives me whiplash but tonight he's on my good side

just remembered that annoying nerd has that power so he can't even go home next week even if anyone wanted to

just remembered that annoying nerd has that power so he can't even go home next week even if anyone wanted to

Yes he can. He can be backdoored. He has to use it before noms.

Yes he can. He can be backdoored. He has to use it before noms.

Who else would back door him besides Grandmother?

Mak is really proving to play her own game now that Matt is gone. She could've sent Angela home to serve as justice, but she played her own game and voted out Lisa. Women's stories matter! Smile

Quingorant is playing like most BB superfans starts strong then plays too hard and leaves early. I think his game is blowing up soon.

Anyone but T'kor, Kimo, Quinn, or Kenny for HOH. It would be a boring, predictable week.

Angela needs to win HOH, put Mak on the block, her power gets used, then WE vote Quinn onto the block! Smile

Is this what Jesus looked like? The best face cards I've ever seen on big brother. Oh he's joining Amber Borzotra as one of my EXCLUSIVE clientele Smile

I love Chelsie on feeds but she does too much in the DR. It's giving me PTSD to when Sam would yell in his DR on BB21

Angela sitting outside the room as they talked about her. Angela calling them out as they walked out of the room. Angela poorly exposing Quignorant's power in front of him. Angela mocking Lisa's walk. Angela making sure she was the hero who brought Tucker his clothes. Angela calling Lisa a twit. Angela doubling down on calling her a twit. Angela is screaming during her eviction speech. She did more in one episode than any other hg has done in an entire season for the past decade.

This is why it's IMPORTANT to keep casting older women for BB!!! The Rennys, The Shelleys, The Felicias!!!

older men however...

Angela is the Simone Biles of Big Brother, no?

Angela would be an iconic first juror

Pages