Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19698 posts / 0 new
Last post

BB20>BB21>BB24>BB25>BB22>BB23

BB25 was horrific. Seeing jag & cam steamroll against a bunch of grannies wasn't interesting. The only saving grace from that season was Felicia, cirie, and blue 

you mean jag and Matt? Cause Cameron was evicted twice...

BB25 was horrific. Seeing jag & cam steamroll against a bunch of grannies wasn't interesting. The only saving grace from that season was Felicia, cirie, and blue 

you mean jag and Matt? Cause Cameron was evicted twice...

All 3 of those disgusting men. I still never understood him putting Felicia and meme on the block. And meme's lack of gameplay annoyed me she was my pre-season fave

I'm nervous for Tucker Sad

We can all agree that this season is better than BB25

It's been 2 weeks. Still very early but the boot order isn't trending well. BB25 was the worst of all-time and it'll be hard for any season to top it.

bb25 was the worst season in the 20's right after 22

20- Swaggy C

21- David 

22- David

23- Kyland

24- Monte

25- Jared

26- Cam

by default, 20 was the worst, then 23, then 21 & 22, then 25, then 26, then 24

Where are y'all?

25 was the worst in the shows history in terms of entertainment

did you like Jared?

did you like Jared?

Yes. I liked Kristen, Jared, and Riley only that season and I LOVED Felicia. 

Where are y'all?

• I'm here.
  • Killah is googling shirtless reality men for his next profile pic. 
  • UKlover is somewhere asking for a manager or in her car alone wearing a mask.
  • KVM is at a Trump rally or scrolling through Tori's OnlyFans.
  • CML is hopefully in a psych ward.
  • Timster is tweeting about the Renaissance concert special while secretly really watching the Eras concert special.
  • Pinkrose is color coordinating Skye Topic's shirts or going through the All-Stars 5 footage and cutting out all the drama.
  • OldSchooler is in his dark, stank room alone stalking vevmo users. 

Where are y'all?

• this made me lol

this made me lol

glad some can take a joke

OldSchooler is in his dark, stank room alone stalking vevmo users. 

Just breathe girl.

OldSchooler is in his dark, stank room alone stalking vevmo users. 

Just breathe girl.

Just f**k off and stop talking to/about me.

OS and UKLover for Rivals 4 (or 5?) 

I am having such bad separation anxiety from Matt leaving. I miss him so much. He kept me interested while he was staying. He was the WHOLE season to me (if Angela didn't exist). Ugly privilege is absolutely DISGUSTING. Matt is one of the sweetest and most genuine humans I have ever seen and yet he gets treated like he's the antichrist just because people are jealous of his good looks, while Joseph has the most stank, horrible attitude and yet no one comments it because they're so dumb that they allow themselves to be disarmed by him simply because he has a weird mustache. I hate people.

Also, I am absolutely disgusted that OldSchooler has the audacity to use Angela in his daily complaints when she's been an ICON since day 1 and he was *****ing about her because his personality being bipolar makes his taste highly inconsistent. He should've been appreciating the legend from day 1, but he didn't. I am so glad that I appreciated the legend before everyone else did because it makes me feel special.

Now I'll just say some prayers that the vote flips onto Lisa. Matt/Angela or Matt/Tucker as the first two boots would be the worst first two boots I have EVER SEEN. Not even the BB22 boot order was that bad at this point because I wasn't rooting for Nicole A. after her delusional crusade against Janelle. 

• I'm here.
  • KVM is at a Trump rally or scrolling through Tori's OnlyFans.
  • Timster is tweeting about the Renaissance concert special while secretly really watching the Eras concert special.
  • Pinkrose is color coordinating Skye Topic's shirts or going through the All-Stars 5 footage and cutting out all the drama.
  • When I break out, I'm coming for you! 

What are you talking about Angela is in my acronym this season...? ACC (Angela, Chelsie, Cedric). Angela is a legend and made the first week feel authentic BB. Before the UKaren's over the world ruined it by emailing her job.

What are you talking about Angela is in my acronym this season...? ACC (Angela, Chelsie, Cedric). Angela is a legend and made the first week feel authentic BB. Before the UKaren's over the world ruined it by emailing her job.

Liar. You were *****ing about her and calling her names. I remember. You suddenly switched into giving her the love she deserves when she was being her same iconic self from day one. It's as if you put on your old man reading glasses in between the many individual moments in which she exhibited her iconic behavior. 

Also, I am absolutely disgusted that OldSchooler has the audacity to use Angela in his daily complaints when she's been an ICON since day 1 and he was *****ing about her because his personality being bipolar makes his taste highly inconsistent. He should've been appreciating the legend from day 1, but he didn't. I am so glad that I appreciated the legend before everyone else did because it makes me feel special.

Now I'll just say some prayers that the vote flips onto Lisa. Matt/Angela or Matt/Tucker as the first two boots would be the worst first two boots I have EVER SEEN. Not even the BB22 boot order was that bad at this point because I wasn't rooting for Nicole A. after her delusional crusade against Janelle. 

as of now, Lisa should be going home bc everyone thinks she has the power 

We literally have the 3 most entertaining/chaotic players on the block. It's comical how often we lose.

We literally have the 3 most entertaining/chaotic players on the block. It's comical how often we lose.

Kenney just had to win veto

OS and UKLover for Rivals 4 (or 5?) 

Hopefully we can take you and CML out in an elimimation before UKaren has a Trishelle style tantrum and quits.

Hopefully we can take you and CML out in an elimimation before UKaren has a Trishelle style tantrum and quits.

Why would I be in a rivals pair with the love of my life? 

SHE would've made sure that Kenney would've left week 1 instead of Matt. 

SHE would've made sure that Kenney would've left week 1 instead of Matt. 

She would have targeted Chelsie and T'kor.

Pages