Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19729 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why am I still watching the Sunday episode? Y'all did not tell me it was one and a half half hours long. Are they always going to be this long now? When was the last time we got episodes without some competition?

Cedric filing his nails like any hygenic male should Smile <3 

Hi I'm back Smile

Anyways, love messy Angela, mackenzy gives Trump supporter vibes, Rubina is queen, and love love Quinn!

Also love queen Leah but she looks like a sim lolol

You weirdos have to just enjoy reality tv and quit obsessing over who someone supports politically.

Anyways, love messy Angela, mackenzy gives Trump supporter vibes, Rubina is queen, and love love Quinn!

Mackenzy is 110% a Trump supporter. But I mean, so is half the country. 

Mackenzy is 110% a Trump supporter. But I mean, so is half the country. 

Oh fhuk no. That means big brother might get delayed. https://x.com/popbase/status/1815778383860801542?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

Umm...you'll be alright.

Oh fhuk no. That means big brother might get delayed. https://x.com/popbase/status/1815778383860801542?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

Lmao that your first concern is BB. I think one is way more important than the other.

Lmao that your first concern is BB. I think one is way more important than the other.

Big Brother Wink

I don't think anyone cares about what that senile old dying man has to say tbh, what is he gonna say? Lines that are spoonfed to him? I'm good.

I don't think anyone cares about what that senile old dying man has to say tbh, what is he gonna say? Lines that are spoonfed to him? I'm good.

It's just going to be a speech about how much he loved serving as President, stepping down to focus on family and his health, and praising Harris. 100% spoonfed (like all political speeches tbf). I still care to watch though. 

It's just going to be a speech about how much he loved serving as President, stepping down to focus on family and his health, and praising Harris. 100% spoonfed (like all political speeches tbf). I still care to watch though. 

I guess boo, that old man didn't do shit. Granted I'll take him over any Republican but he's a joke.

I guess boo, that old man didn't do shit. Granted I'll take him over any Republican but he's a joke.

Biden is not a bad person. He would have been a great President if he was 20-30 years younger. He should have never been forced on Democrats as the nominee in 2020 to begin with. But they could have hauled Biden out to the next debate on a stretcher and I'd still vote for him over Trump.

But okay, back to big brother Smile

Anyways, is swinger Kenney still down and out? I need him to throw in the towel.

Hauserman was a trumper all along. I knew he was projecting. What a twist.... I'm disappointed but not surprised. 

Hauserman was a trumper all along. I knew he was projecting. What a twist.... I'm disappointed but not surprised. 

A Trumpie*

Yup because that's what I said.

Trunnp 2023!

Biden is not a bad person. He would have been a great President if he was 20-30 years younger. He should have never been forced on Democrats as the nominee in 2020 to begin with. But they could have hauled Biden out to the next debate on a stretcher and I'd still vote for him over Trump.

But okay, back to big brother

There's only a small segment of the population that doesn't just vote party lines.  Those individuals were neve4 going to vote for Biden after the first debate.  Harris is tied to Biden so she better crush the debate which is 2000x times harder now because if she says anything negative about Trump he's going to claim that her action are what lead to him being shot at.  Not true but people will believe it.   It's going to be an annoying long 3.5 months 

Y'all need to talk about big brother. Contrary to popular opinion, nobody is coming to vevmo for political advice...

I hope cam wins this season 

Y'all need to talk about big brother. Contrary to popular opinion, nobody is coming to vevmo for political advice...

I hope cedric or chelsie wins this season 

I hope chelsie or lisa win this season 

OldSchooler your avi....

On second thought...Lisa is giving first juror at best. 

KVM!!! When did you come back? I thought you were permed for saying something messy about Palestine. 

and when the house starts talking politics then what? We can't talk about it here?

and when the house starts talking politics then what? We can't talk about it here?

not on vevmo we won't. Not here.

Pages