Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19729 posts / 0 new
Last post

I do think it's cowardly of kenney to want to go against t'kor in the comp tho 

Why? You always wanna put yourself in the best position to win.

that's true but that doesn't make it not cowardly but who knows watch t'kor beat him 

It's not cowardly. It's smart.

It's not cowardly. It's smart.

I imagine you doing the same thing only to embarrassingly lose and end up staying on the block Smile

Idgaf what happens as long as kimo or kenney leave

Yall have to give matt 10s if Angela puts t'kor up like that's my strategic king Smile

Idgaf what happens as long as kimo or kenney leave

Is this on now or coming up?

9 ET/8 CT

Thank you.

Matt is setting angela up to be a target next week ooo

Ok maybe I can like Cam & Cedric.

I guess this isn't a horrible cast...

This Lisa and Tucker rivalry lmaooo

Tucker is annoying. 

Poor Lisa just wanted to make breakfast. I kinda wish Tucker cussed her out so she'd cry about it.

Tucker is annoying. 

he's cute so he gets a pass from me Smile

Tucker is annoying. 

he's cute so he gets a pass from me

Boy no, he is not! Matt gets a pass for being attractive.

Deepfake hoh could be interesting...

Tucker is annoying. 

he's cute so he gets a pass from me

Boy no, he is not! Matt gets a pass for being attractive.

Tucker, Matt, and Cedric are my new clientele so therefore they can't do any wrong in my eyes Smile

I like Brooklyn 

Where were Cedric & chelsie during my soccer games lmaooo

Lol why is the deepfake 100x better than America's veto lol.

Where were Cedric & chelsie during my soccer games lmaooo

Be for real. You never played soccer.

Ok, I don't watch live feeds and I'm not really invested in BB social media, so I'm just now understanding why Angela went at Matt. He was doing too much. Chelsie clocked him right away.

Ok, I don't watch live feeds and I'm not really invested in BB social media, so I'm just now understanding why Angela went at Matt. He was doing too much. Chelsie clocked him right away.

He was such an idiot to say anything like that to the current HOH, ESPECIALLY when it's cracked queen Angela lol

We can't lose matt. He's this season's eye candy. He can go next week or the week after Smile

Hopefully Makensy uses her power since she only has 4 weeks. We need the chaos to stay!

Team mascot! Cedric & Chelsie are the best!

Lol....wait...that was the big, bad threatening convo? Lol, it was nothing but Matt showing how awful he is at this game. He literally just embarassed himself.

Lol....wait...that was the big, bad threatening convo? Lol, it was nothing but Matt showing how awful he is at this game. He literally just embarassed himself.

matt is basically most people on social media... offended for nothing.

Pages