Big Brother Open Discussion

4718 posts / 0 new
Last post

DNC_Empire wrote:

CantKeepQuiet wrote:Okay. Finally finished season 9 and I have decided to try season 10 next. Thanks for all of the feedback everyone. Wish me luck!! Biggrin

What did you think of season 9?! It is the season that most reminds me of a challenge season.

Queen Jen Johnson should have won. The cast is dumb for not putting up one of the pair and have the POV won by someone in their alliance. **** and Danielle ruled that house.

lol that was season 8 fam.

Loved tonight’s episode. I really enjoyed the honest discussion on race and Bayleigh explaining to JC his mistake and forgiving. Angie losing it was great but Sam is complete trash. Her speech was gross, get out of there.

Chicken_breast wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

CantKeepQuiet wrote:Okay. Finally finished season 9 and I have decided to try season 10 next. Thanks for all of the feedback everyone. Wish me luck!! Biggrin

What did you think of season 9?! It is the season that most reminds me of a challenge season.

Queen Jen Johnson should have won. The cast is dumb for not putting up one of the pair and have the POV won by someone in their alliance. **** and Danielle ruled that house.

Oh oops. What was Season 9?

Loved tonight’s episode. I really enjoyed the honest discussion on race and Bayleigh explaining to JC his mistake and forgiving. Angie losing it was great but Sam is complete trash. Her speech was gross, get out of there.

I don’t wanna be that guy, but I kinda think Bayleigh was in the wrong for the most part. Yes, jc should not have used that word, but he stopped when bayleigh corrected him. But as far as f* and m* go, bayleigh kept using those words even after JC said they are super derogatory, and that you shouldn’t use them. So basically JC can’t say n* (which I agree), but Bayleigh can say m* and f*. 

This is not ****** CNN or fox news. That shit should of not been on the episode. They hyped it up on the eviction episode thursday because they were hoping it could maybe pop a better than normal rating on them for the sunday episode since it is always the least watched episode of the week. It had nothing to do with the game. It did not need to be addressed. It was not season 15 levels of bad.

DNC_Empire wrote:

Chicken_breast wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:

Oh oops. What was Season 9?

Season 9 had the most hook ups and ******* for any BB season. That is why I said it was the most like a challenge season. It came off as a mtv trashy reality tv show and not like a family first kind of show that CBS trys to make Big Brother. It was the only winter season of BB. It was on during the winter due to the writers strike. they competed as couples for the first 3 weeks of the season. O and the cherry on top was the Winner A Baller was sent to prison for 4 years for drug trafficking!!!! lol the cherry on top to a complete shit show. https://www.today.com/popculture/big-brother-winner-sentenced-4-years-prison-wbna41199017

This is not ****** CNN or fox news. That shit should of not been on the episode. They hyped it up on the eviction episode thursday because they were hoping it could maybe pop a better than normal rating on them for the sunday episode since it is always the least watched episode of the week. It had nothing to do with the game. It did not need to be addressed. It was not season 15 levels of bad.

Exactly, I remember Grodner saying they'll only show stuff like that if it start effecting the game. That interaction never went anywhere, it just was production's way of exploiting a teachable moment. 

Kajun wrote:

I don’t wanna be that guy, but I kinda think Bayleigh was in the wrong for the most part. Yes, jc should not have used that word, but he stopped when bayleigh corrected him. But as far as f* and m* go, bayleigh kept using those words even after JC said they are super derogatory, and that you shouldn’t use them. So basically JC can’t say n* (which I agree), but Bayleigh can say m* and f*. 

DNC_Empire wrote:

Exactly, I remember Grodner saying they'll only show stuff like that if it start effecting the game. That interaction never went anywhere, it just was production's way of exploiting a teachable moment. 

i think it was more the fact that it was the fact they keep getting bad press and hints are getting blown up, like the Kaitlyn saying the N word in the drake song. Why can rappers and people say the N word without people blinking an eye but everyone else is trash 

Sis I'm not about to do this with you because that question was dumb as ****. How bout you think about it ? & come back to me. I-m so happy

Sis I'm not about to do this with you because that question was dumb as ****. How bout you think about it ? & come back to me. I-m so happy

how is that a dumb question that people are allowed to use the word is a song and they sell millions 

Considering this was the (4th?) incident this season, something had to be addressed. Of course they chose the one that was an educational moment rather than a completely ignorant one where the other side doesnt get a rebutle to voice why it's wrong

Considering this was the (4th?) incident this season, something had to be addressed. Of course they chose the one that was an educational moment rather than a completely ignorant one where the other side doesnt get a rebutle to voice why it's wrong

Okay so Bayleigh is also cancelled. So that leaves only Rockstar and Kaycee but one is looking like a huge target and the other is wallpaper :/

It’s all about Brett, Rachel and Haleigh at the moment. That’s all!

Yikes

nevidcm wrote:

Yikes

nevidcm wrote:

Yikes

I SAID WHAT I SAID

y’all can go ahead and stan flopstar instead

Who is Rachel?

Who is Rachel?

BB20’s winner

I can’t believe Rockstar’s daughter has so many accounts in here! I thought the minimum age requirement here was 13? What happened?

y’all can go ahead and stan flopstar instead

"Shut up" - Nevid

I can’t believe Rockstar’s daughter has so many accounts in here! I thought the minimum age requirement here was 13? What happened?

Byyee disgustin. Rockstars daughter is the best meme of this season.

nevidcm wrote:

Byyee disgustin. Rockstars daughter is the best meme of this season.

ok tbh it really is. i need both brett and rockstar to make it to jury just to keep milking this rivalry

Three living legends.

Brett and Rockstar for Rivals 4.

LucciVee wrote:

how is that a dumb question that people are allowed to use the word is a song and they sell millions 

Because they're black and is allowed to say it. And besides they're not saying the ER one in which for everyone else is still wrong to say. If you don't know the history behind the word to even fix your self to ask something like that then you need to do some damn research sweetie. ✌️

RLK2014 wrote:

LucciVee wrote:Sis I'm not about to do this with you because that question was dumb as ****. How bout you think about it ? & come back to me. I-m so happy

Because they're black and is allowed to say it. And besides they're not saying the ER one in which for everyone else is still wrong to say. If you don't know the history behind the word to even fix your self to ask something like that then you need to do some damn research sweetie. ✌️

This is why I can't stand you like your so fake and think you the greatest ever. Being black should not give people a pass hell Kaitlyn got so ******* belittled for singing a drake song with the N word in it. Clearly drake and rappers who use the N word don't care because they are aware people will be singing it. Get over your ******* self 

Pages