Big Brother Open Discussion

4019 posts / 0 new
Last post

OMG! She flipped! A split first vote! The swing wins HoH!! Please BB20 continue to deliver and get us out of this 8 year rut! 

Honestly the whole thing is flawed. But it's Big Brother so *pretend to be shocked*

Oh absolutely. Producers don’t realize how refreshing a straightforward, no gimmicks or twists, game would be.

I don't like the female cast this year, but I love the early divide in the house.

The divide at the beginning was great, but I guess it was unrealisitic to assume that the misfits would take down the racists & sexual predators' side of the house. If Swaggy does leave this week, the rest of his alliance is done and we're going to have to watch 2 months of Fox News alliance running things, with Tyler being the only early casualty

Kaycee has been so irrelevant so far Sad

Chris is one of the most unbearable houseguest but I am living for his meltdowns every time he isn’t voted most trending. 

LOL @ Hayleigh, Fessy, Bayleigh, and Chris being considered misfits. The left wing version of Trump are so stupid and angry, it is amazing. I hope King Winston keeps them bothered all summer.

Thank gosh Chris was gone! I couldn’t handle the third person Swaggy shit anymore. And he doesn’t even have swag. His game was AWFUL he just wanted to brand his name and get more screentime but it got him evicted. Peace fool. Maybe one day we can get a sane and logical black male.

His first mistake was giving HIMSELF the name Swaggy C. 

His second mistake was making his own shirts with his name on them and bringing only them to the house. 

His third mistake was tossing them into the crowd as he got evicted.  

Im sorry, that was legendary.

TwoStrikes wrote:

TwoStrikes wrote:

I hate scottie but im really glad he won. Hopefully he takes out one of the bros and Sam doesnt use her power. 

TwoStrikes wrote:

He was there for 2 weeks, and he thinks America hates him.. so why toss them in the crowd? I can go to Michaels and get them made myself if I really wanted a shirt that has “Swaggy C” heat pressed onto it 

KlounV3 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:His third mistake was tossing them into the crowd as he got evicted.  

He was there for 2 weeks, and he thinks America hates him.. so why toss them in the crowd? I can go to Michaels and get them made myself if I really wanted a shirt that has “Swaggy C” heat pressed onto it 

Was he giving you a shirt?

TwoStrikes wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:His third mistake was tossing them into the crowd as he got evicted.  

no, but the point is it’s far from legendary when you were barely there and the shirts are $5 DIY at most. I could make the same thing myself and y’all wouldn’t know, but I could easily say he gave it to me in the crowd. It’s one thing if they were signed or something but they’re not. Show me the legend. 

Anyway, I’m excited to hopefully see bayleigh compete by herself now. It’ll be interesting if she tries to get revenge or still sits complacent 

I like Tyler but I’m ready for him to be exposed to prevent a BB19 repeat. I hope Bayleigh goes the Janelle route from BB6 after losing her showmance week 2. Not exciting about all the Scottie confessionals but I hope he gets Brett out.

When you know your faves are in danger so you hope the least racist are targetted first :O

When you know your faves are in danger so you hope the least racist are targetted first :O

Explain how Winston, Haleigh, Rachel, Fessy, and Angie are racist. I’ll wait for it.

InterFan wrote:

Explain how Winston, Haleigh, Rachel, Fessy, and Angie are racist. I’ll wait for it.

Exactly.

InterFan wrote:

Wasnt even talking about those 3 lol Clearly they would not be in danger right now with scottie in power. The 4 main people in danger are Winston, Brett, Rachel and Angela. And Brett is so far the only one to not show any signs of being racist/ignorant. So not surprised he's the one you want out.

Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:When you know your faves are in danger so you hope the least racist are targetted first :O

Wasnt even talking about those 3 lol Clearly they would not be in danger right now with scottie in power. The 4 main people in danger are Winston, Brett, Rachel and Angela. And Brett is so far the only one to not show any signs of being racist/ignorant. So not surprised he's the one you want out.

You said when your favs are in danger...I listed my favs. Only two are in danger. I am asking for examples of when they showed signs of being racist. Come at me with examples or stfu.

InterFan wrote:
Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:When you know your faves are in danger so you hope the least racist are targetted first :O

You said when your favs are in danger...I listed my favs. Only two are in danger. I am asking for examples of when they showed signs of being racist. Come at me with examples or stfu.

this the same dude who defended Angela’s blatantly racist comments lol 

Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:
Kajun wrote:

I defended the fact that the comment doesn’t make her a racist. I stand by that. You guys don’t understand what racism is. But I’m still waiting for examples of how the others are racist but y’all can’t deliver. Y’all just want to expose and end people...not realizing that makes you way worse than them.

InterFan wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:

no, but the point is it’s far from legendary when you were barely there and the shirts are $5 DIY at most. I could make the same thing myself and y’all wouldn’t know, but I could easily say he gave it to me in the crowd. It’s one thing if they were signed or something but they’re not. Show me the legend. 

This ain't it, and you wont get it.

Glad Swaggy C is gone. He was killing my fellow Baylor Bear’s game.

Yeezus wrote:
Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:
Kajun wrote:

I defended the fact that the comment doesn’t make her a racist. I stand by that. You guys don’t understand what racism is. But I’m still waiting for examples of how the others are racist but y’all can’t deliver. Y’all just want to expose and end people...not realizing that makes you way worse than them.

Um I know you are trying to argue your point but to say "you guys dont understand what racism is", I would use a better choice of words because....

Yeezus wrote:
Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:
Kajun wrote:

You think referring to a black persons skin as ghetto is okay. At this point I’m not even expecting you to understand the nuances of racism.

Kajun wrote:
Yeezus wrote:
Kajun wrote:
InterFan wrote:
Kajun wrote:

You think referring to a black persons skin as ghetto is okay. At this point I’m not even expecting you to understand the nuances of racism.

I’m saying I don’t know the intent of her statement and I’m not going to label her racist off that one comment because I haven’t seen through any other actions that she is racist. It could have been an ignorant comment or it could have been a poor use of wording. Being a racist is a big deal and I would never loosely use the term and I think throwing it around so lightly takes away from the power of it. The ignorant and prejuidice terms you guys have called the Level 6 alliance is worse than anything they have said. I stand by that. No one can say anything that the Level 6 has said or done besides that one comment to be able to label them as racist. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you have the right to tarnish their reputation in such a despicable way.

I am still fairly new at watching BB. So far, I have seen seasons 4, 6, I think 7 (All-Stars) and I have almost finished season 9. Can anyone give me some ideas for what season I should look for next?? Thanks for the help!! Smile

Pages