Big Brother Open Discussion

4006 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ready for Big Brother to have more than two black people on a season and include some with athletic backgrounds instead of us getting another Jesus freak.

Yeezus wrote:

Keesha is back

Is she really?

Idk that’s what some of the spoilers are saying. The Nolan twins are the other options..

I’m gonna lowkey be SHOOK if they scooped Devin ass out the dead for this damn season! But the rest can choke. 

I really don't want to see returning houseguests again, but if it's Devin, the Nolan twins and Caleb, I'd be okay with it. 

I loathe Liz Nolan. The rest are fine but enought with the returning HGs. I'd be okay if the 4 were from BB OTT, but even that's pushing it.

I would want the 4 to be people like Cameron from bb19 and Jodi  from bb14 or other people who havent gotten the chance to really play Big Brother that much

I would want the 4 to be people like Cameron from bb19 and Jodi  from bb14 or other people who havent gotten the chance to really play Big Brother that much

Cameron. A truly robbed Legend. Hell, Queen Jodi too for that matter.

If they honestly bring back returning players after the last two seasons I will be done with the show. Grodner is a piece of shit.

We still believe Cameron never had a chance a whole year later?? 

Tbh I think its Alex Ow, Shelli Poole, Jason Dent and Devin from bb16

There’s fake rumors every year. Anyone can make a fake account with spoilers...zzz

There’s fake rumors every year. Anyone can make a fake account with spoilers...zzz

true but Hamster watch never lies to us. The identity of the 4 houseguests is up in the air but there are most likely 4 houseguests involved in a twist 

They should not have any returning players at all! Save them for an All Stars season C'MON!

They should not have any returning players at all! Save them for an All Stars season C'MON!

i don't think they'll ever do all stars again

Sorry if someone else has said this but if there are returning players i don't think one is BMC (thankfully) because he's in all his wife's insta stories today in Chicago

If there are gonna be returnees, Jessica Graf is a must.

Sorry if someone else has said this but if there are returning players i don't think one is BMC (thankfully) because he's in all his wife's insta stories today in Chicago

i doubt they are already sequestered. It’s too early.

SKB504 wrote:

not really. Premiere is the 27th, and they move in about a week before that. Usuallyo sequestered for like a week before that. They're probably just being sequestered around now. 

AshKelseyFan wrote:

SKB504 wrote:Sorry if someone else has said this but if there are returning players i don't think one is BMC (thankfully) because he's in all his wife's insta stories today in Chicago

not really. Premiere is the 27th, and they move in about a week before that. Usuallyo sequestered for like a week before that. They're probably just being sequestered around now. 

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, if they're revealing the cast in a week I would guess people are starting to head to LA get their keys etc. But since people already follow him he may head out late who knows. I'd rather him not be on this season though TBH 

What if the cowboy was Michael Ellis? Lol

natfan42 wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

SKB504 wrote:Sorry if someone else has said this but if there are returning players i don't think one is BMC (thankfully) because he's in all his wife's insta stories today in Chicago

Yeah i was thinking the same thing, if they're revealing the cast in a week I would guess people are starting to head to LA get their keys etc. But since people already follow him he may head out late who knows. I'd rather him not be on this season though TBH 

The newbies won’t be sequestered until the weekend & the veterans go in sequester much later than the newbies so right now is not an indicator of someone’s whose on when the newbies aren’t even gone yet. 

Anyone have a link to watch old US episodes?

Anyone have a link to watch old US episodes?

cbs.com

If you want to watch it for free its on youtube

I cannot believe they are adding vets AGAIN. Here we go agaiiiiinnnnn.

Seriously, just wait until 16 good returnees can come back instead of wasting returnees on mixed seasons

Watch all the returning houseguests to be bad 

So is this confirmed vets are returning or are we are just taking a twitter account with no proven validity's word?

So is this confirmed vets are returning or are we are just taking a twitter account with no proven validity's word?

joker is a legit spolier site

nothing is confirmed but I trust hamsterwatch and they seem pretty confident the cast will have 20 people. 16 newbies and 4 vets.

Pages