Big Brother Open Discussion

4006 posts / 0 new
Last post

Anyone know when the cast for bb20 is gonna be revealed? 

^usually a week and a half/two weeks before premiere. So prob two weeks from now.

Chicken_breast wrote:

We need Libra and Keesha back <3

and on season 10 I thought the cast was so horrible...but after I reviewed the season quickly on the ALL BIG BROTHER evictions (1-17)  it was actually a flawless mix. Libra/April/Keesha were so toxic for each other lmao...And April wanted to turn Ollie's lil chocolate ass out, they fucked like jackrabbits. Renny was an Icon. I didnt like Jerrry.Brian tried to play too hard, Angie, I thought they hated her for no reason...Memphis was so lowkey....I just knew he'd win it all.Best fight in big brother history is after Michelle won HOH and the chaos blew up! OMG.

I loved Angie and wished she would have stayed longer. Keesha and April rivaly was amazing. Keesha's Birthday fight was the best thing ever.

Keesha and  April would have been fun to watch on the Challenge

I hate Zach outside of BB but I would love to see him back.

Bring back DD, Shelby, Justin(ott), Aaryn, and James R

^usually a week and a half/two weeks before premiere. So prob two weeks from now.

It depends if it’s live move in it will be later, they do it when they get to sequester which is a week before move in but sometimes they have like a week in before 

KlounV3 wrote:

It depends if it’s live move in it will be later, they do it when they get to sequester which is a week before move in but sometimes they have like a week in before 

Theyve only ever done a live move in for Over the Top. They usually do the official cast reveal either the day before move in or the day of. Which is about 7-14 days before premiere.

entrepreneur wrote:

Chicken_breast wrote:We need Libra and Keesha back <3

and on season 10 I thought the cast was so horrible...but after I reviewed the season quickly on the ALL BIG BROTHER evictions (1-17)  it was actually a flawless mix. Libra/April/Keesha were so toxic for each other lmao...And April wanted to turn Ollie's lil chocolate ass out, they fucked like jackrabbits. Renny was an Icon. I didnt like Jerrry.Brian tried to play too hard, Angie, I thought they hated her for no reason...Memphis was so lowkey....I just knew he'd win it all.Best fight in big brother history is after Michelle won HOH and the chaos blew up! OMG.

I loved Angie and wished she would have stayed longer. Keesha and April rivaly was amazing. Keesha's Birthday fight was the best thing ever.Keesha and  April would have been fun to watch on the Challenge

Angie was giving me Jen2.0 vibes but she ain't last long enough....After her Id put  Cassie (13) who I think was hated because she was also beautiful, but kept it classy when arguing with Brendon and Rachel....Rachel broke down to tears lmao...and Cassie lowkey read Brendon's messy immature ass.

And I JUST KNOW April would've had a nervous breakdown on the Challenge....But she wasnt scared to argue " DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY IT! IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY LIBRA, SAY IT!" 

"GOOD JOB SWEARING ON YOUR CHILDREN YA BITCH!" <3333333 "I didn't swear on my children bitch!" 

Hopefully next season has a better cast with game players and people not afriad to expose people. #NoMoreGoats.

Maybe this amazing race is a cover up for all stars. Wink

Wait...someone compared Angie to Jen...stop. Jen was one of the most iconic personalities ever cast and Angie was the most dull. Ohh wait...were we talking about April’s partner Jen from BB6? That makes more sense. My bad. 

Jensa Members ONLY in this thread

Btw, Chima is pregnant. She has a pic on insta.

Edit:

Eddie1378 wrote:

Anyone know when the cast for bb20 is gonna be revealed? 

June 18 is the expected cast reveal along with the house reveal being shortly after. 

nevidcm wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

nevidcm wrote:All-Stars means Frankie and I’d rather DIE than see him in anything else. 

Damn. It's like that?

I’m sure he’s a nice person irl, but omg is he insufferable. 

I heard he was better on CBBUK.

well there was really nowhere to go but up

Hopefully next season has a better cast with game players and people not afriad to expose people. #NoMoreGoats.

you and me both know that won’t happen

Raven’s impact!

KlounV3 wrote:

Raven’s impact!

absolutely fuckin NOT

Wait...someone compared Angie to Jen...stop. Jen was one of the most iconic personalities ever cast and Angie was the most dull. Ohh wait...were we talking about April’s partner Jen from BB6? That makes more sense. My bad. 

Oh i remeber that evil bitch lol. I loved her.

Let’s please never speak of Sparrow again please, I’d like to wipe her existence from my memory. 

i hope it’s either zero returnees or all stars, no in between. I’m over everyone be “awe struck” by the vet and playing their game

Ready to be disappointed.

Apparently inside sources from twitter are saying that only 16 Houseguests will have interviews on Monday and 4 more will have them later (I.e returning houseguests) 

Apparently inside sources from twitter are saying that only 16 Houseguests will have interviews on Monday and 4 more will have them later (I.e returning houseguests) 

Ugh. Here we go again......

you better be shitty me 

This previous tweet has also resurfaced since the rumors have come up and it does correlate https://twitter.com/bb19spoilers/status/1003323465288552448?s=21

I’m think Nolans, Caleb and Devin 

Omg returning players coming back?? Yikes. However if ones is devin I'm gonna be SHOOK! Who's the cowboy? Hopefully not Caleb. I feel one of the blondes will be Shelli's racist ass lmao 

Keesha is back

Keesha is back

Is she really?

2 blondes are Twins I am sure 

Pages