The Challenge: War of The Worlds- Reunion (SPOILERS)

962 posts / 0 new
Last post

Amanda Garcia wrote:

Wait so they invite zzzzroy but not Shaleen who has beef with half the cast and had everyone pressed in her promo?

Even if they invited her, it's not like anyone would have known she was there.

Hahaha okay bitch cause this is what we NOT finna do. Kam, Day, Amanda, Josh, and other IMPORTANT people know her. Cara is a scrub so we don’t care if she knows Queen Shaleen or not.. we ALSO know that Ninja & Dee would be shaking if she was there because she’d have them shaking in their crocs. 

BIANCA wrote:

Amanda Garcia wrote:Wait so they invite zzzzroy but not Shaleen who has beef with half the cast and had everyone pressed in her promo?

Even if they invited her, it's not like anyone would have known she was there.

Hahaha okay ***** cause this is what we NOT finna do. Kam, Day, Amanda, Josh, and other IMPORTANT people know her. Cara is a scrub so we don't care if she knows Queen Shaleen or not.. we ALSO know that Ninja & Dee would be shaking if she was there because she'd have them shaking in their crocs. 

Lol are you upset?

this reunion seems boring

Most of them usually are.

sourcup wrote:

BIANCA wrote:

Amanda Garcia wrote:Wait so they invite zzzzroy but not Shaleen who has beef with half the cast and had everyone pressed in her promo?

Even if they invited her, it's not like anyone would have known she was there.

Hahaha okay ***** cause this is what we NOT finna do. Kam, Day, Amanda, Josh, and other IMPORTANT people know her. Cara is a scrub so we don't care if she knows Queen Shaleen or not.. we ALSO know that Ninja & Dee would be shaking if she was there because she'd have them shaking in their crocs. 

Lol are you upset?

You already know sksksksksk. 

this reunion seems boring

Hopefully pt 2 has more interesting drama. Because them focusing on Johnny too much killed this first half

hyphen wrote:

Aspiring wrote:Ive been vocal about my dislike for Cara Maria, but are y'all really acting like y'all haven't worn the same outfit more than once? lol

The difference is wearing something twice to a big event... I would not rewear an outfit from a reunion to another reunion a year later with alot of the same people... Also, fans like to see the outfits, and she's not giving them anything new.. Personally, i think it's lazy and shows you don't care, which is insuilting to fans...i hate her style though, so she could show up in a garbage bag for all I care

It doesn't look like the same dress - it's not shiny like the other and has a pattern on the bottom half? This is probably going to end up being like people seeing a quick strap of Cara's dress from an instagram pic at CT's wedding and being highkey mad she was wearing white and then it ended up being that it was peach/pink. Cara has plenty of things about her personality, style, and life choices that can be dragged forwards and backwards so no need to jump to conclusions from a pic we can't see anything but the top. 

my response was more a comment to the person above asking about wearing an outfit more than once. If she did repeat a reunion outfit then thats tacky imo. if its actually a different dress, then I just recommend she try a different neckline next time because it's not cute anymore

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

this reunion seems boring

Hopefully pt 2 has more interesting drama. Because them focusing on Johnny too much killed this first half

If he wasn't there we might have gotten into some of the interesting storylines. Praying for pt 2.

Leroy and Zach have had like a rocky friendship ever since Leroy threw Zach in on Exes 2. Leroy have said in interview that Zach is real shady and would be the main one to shake your hand and be buddy buddy with you be turn around and do some snake shit right after. This has nothing to do with Bananas but I mean go off I guess lmao. Zach had no problem voting in Leroy on Vendettas after Bananas went home. 

Leroy was a bitch to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

trees12 wrote:

Bananasisoverrated wrote:Damn gonna be the last Wes fan standing on here lmao

Wes has a strong base of support including me. He always been so kind to me and usually respond to messages etc. Cool guy and No Wes isn’t racist. One of his best friends is black aka Nehemiah.

oh so you’re one of those... so someone can’t be racist because they have a friend that happens to be a minority LOL 

I was just giving one example.

So  you’re one of those people that think that if two people of different races get in a fight than racism must be the underlying reason.

I still don’t know why anyone brought up race in regards to Da’vonne and Wes’s fight. His fight with her could have been for a million reasons. I don’t think any of those reasons were because of race.

Theres better things to focus on this season. This Wes and  da’vonne fight is so boring and stale really.

Leroy was a ***** to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

It's not hard to dislike multiple people

Have the Johnny Bananas sexual assault allegations been substantiated?

Leroy was a ***** to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

I SAID WHAT THE **** I SAID AND IT AINT CHANGING OVER HERE.

Have the Johnny Bananas sexual assault allegations been substantiated?

The fact that they won't air the episode says a lot. 

Nothing will top last yr when hunter said hes had sex with nelson and cory and everyones reaction. i still cant believe mtv aired that lmaoooo

I really wonder how far of a run was it for Mattie to be like "oh no, I dont do long distance honey. Thanks though"

I’ll wait to hear Leroy’s reasoning for popping off on Zach, til then there’s no way I’m gonna be here acting like Zach is perfect and I doubt Leroy is mad about it over Johnny... out of all seasons they’ve done together Johnny’s issue has never really been Leroy’s issue where he feels the need to pop off. 

He went off to Sara to the point of making her cry and saying horrible shut to her at the exes 2 aftershow over her betraying Bananas? What are you talking about it's not the first time he does this...

InterFan wrote:

Leroy was a ***** to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

I SAID WHAT THE **** I SAID AND IT AINT CHANGING OVER HERE.

I usually skip all your posts so i wasnt even talking to you

InterFan wrote:

Leroy was a ***** to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

It's not hard to dislike multiple people

Wow really

I can also see TJ RIPPING into her about not doing it.

1 hour later: Georgia passes out in an ambulance 

Gucci Mane wrote:

InterFan wrote:Leroy was a ***** to Queen Kam but apart from that, you need to leave the King alone. There's plenty of other ******** on this show that are a lot worse for y'all to spend your energy to hate on. K thx bye.

I SAID WHAT THE **** I SAID AND IT AINT CHANGING OVER HERE.

I usually skip all your posts so i wasnt even talking to you

Good continue to do so.

sourcup wrote:

I’ll wait to hear Leroy’s reasoning for popping off on Zach, til then there’s no way I’m gonna be here acting like Zach is perfect and I doubt Leroy is mad about it over Johnny... out of all seasons they’ve done together Johnny’s issue has never really been Leroy’s issue where he feels the need to pop off. 

He went off to Sara to the point of making her cry and saying horrible shut to her at the exes 2 aftershow over her betraying Bananas? What are you talking about it's not the first time he does this...

Sis that’s different. She lied on a deal she made with HIM & Nia to keep the strongest teams there and vote in Jenna & Jay! I’d be hella pissed too if someone lied to my face AND made me go against someone I consider my best friend. 

trees12 wrote:

Have the Johnny Bananas sexual assault allegations been substantiated?

The fact that they won't air the episode says a lot. 

I am surprised that litigation hasn’t been brought against Johnny Bananas. Based of what you just said they seem to have evidence on this. Why is mtv protecting him and why are they still bringing him on mtv?

Damn Georgia was in the top 3 at one point!?? I’m telling you this chick ain’t playing. Sad she passed out but what an effort. 

because besides ridiculousness he’s the only other thing they’re majorly invested in.

Damn Georgia was in the top 3 at one point!?? I’m telling you this chick ain’t playing. Sad she passed out but what an effort. 

Georgia is a decent competitor. I just don’t understand why she fell for all of Bear’s lies. I mean so many people tried to tell her and even evidence was presented to her. Yet she still insisted that Bear was her Prince.

Damn Georgia was in the top 3 at one point!?? I’m telling you this chick ain’t playing. Sad she passed out but what an effort. 

And when I think about it, Hunter really did flopped.

Y’all need to take your foot off Mattie’s neck. She needs to work on the cardio on the offseason but she probably was so far behind Theo and everyone she was like f this. 

I mean come on. If you’re not and distance runner and you have 6 people who are vying for 3 spots.... it ain’t happening. 

I think Georgia passes out before Mattie quits. Cuz didn’t georgia get last?

What I find interesting is it seem Theo and Wes were leading and Georgia was the closest to them even ahead of Turbo and yet this man passed both Wes and Theo while also getting checked on by the medics 

turbo is no joke. I can see him coming out the second day and crushing it ala Landon. 

Will be a slight disappointment if they pull a Rivals and shorten the leads Day 2 though... we’ll see I guess

Pages