The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Leroy Garrett

48 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Challenge: War of the Worlds - Leroy Garrett

Bio

10th Season: 3 Finals

This season marks Leroy’s 10th overall, making it more crucial than ever for him to collect his first win and manifest his dream of buying a house. Unfortunately for Leroy, his close-knit friendship with Johnny Bananas has often planted a target on his back, and his status as one of the more intimidating Veterans might inspire some of the younger, hungrier competitors to come for him early. He also enters the house in a complicated relationship with fellow competitor Kam. Will the usually cool and collected Leroy be able to put aside his romantic concerns and focus on the game at hand?

In a list of horrible male vets on this season outside of Wes being good. he’s the least horrible so he has that at least. I’ll let him sit

I want to root for him but I can’t bring myself to do so

made the Vendettas final and don't remember him even being there forever one of the worst castmembers of all time

whose that

made the Vendettas final and don't remember him even being there forever one of the worst castmembers of all time

TBH

All I can do is SMH. So much wasted potential.

A ******* BORE 

Shave that thing off! Wonder how he and Kam did hanging out together again.

Y'all smell that ****?

Forever my fav. Let’s get it brodieeee!!!! 

King Leroy Smile

A disappointment.

I love Leroy, I don’t get the hate.

Bio

10th Season: 3 Finals

This season marks Leroy’s 10th overall, making it more crucial than ever for him to collect his first win and manifest his dream of buying a house. Unfortunately for Leroy, his close-knit friendship with Johnny Bananas has often planted a target on his back, and his status as one of the more intimidating Veterans might inspire some of the younger, hungrier competitors to come for him early. He also enters the house in a complicated relationship with fellow competitor Kam. Will the usually cool and collected Leroy be able to put aside his romantic concerns and focus on the game at hand?

zzzzRoy

Forever my fav. Let’s get it brodieeee!!!! 

Just what we need, Bananas lapdog. Wonder if we're gonna see him have another "how dare you call me out" moment for elimination time. He got a nice body though

I really don't understand how he made it to 10 challenges...

"Me hiding behind the vets and riding their coattails makes me the diritiest player in this game" lol

I really don't understand how he made it to 10 challenges..."Me hiding behind the vets and riding their coattails makes me the diritiest player in this game" lol

We don't need an entire cast being dramatic.  Not a huge Leroy fan because he doesn't always compete but he's not a horrible addition if he's there to win.

Just what we need, Bananas lapdog. Wonder if we're gonna see him have another "how dare you call me out" moment for elimination time. He got a nice body though

How is he his lapdog? This arguement is soo stupid. They are friends, OBVIOUSLY he is going to be loyal to his real life friend. Plus it’s smart because if they try to break them up Leroy is more likely to win in an elimination. And it’s not like he is fighting Johnny’s battles. I think it’s lowkey racist calling him Johnny’s lapdog tbh.

We don't need an entire cast being dramatic.  Not a huge Leroy fan because he doesn't always compete but he's not a horrible addition if he's there to win.

he’s not my least favorite vet this season and I think people are being a bit dramatic but he’s definitely not there to win. I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him say this is just a paid vacation with his friends to him. Competitive in nature probably but he’s definitely not in it to win it 

Leroy being here to win is the biggest joke ever. Only a Black woman can get him to his senses, otherwise he’ll just be content to be a lapdog (literally and figuratively)

I guess that’s why he’s a fan favorite...

We don't need an entire cast being dramatic.  Not a huge Leroy fan because he doesn't always compete but he's not a horrible addition if he's there to win.

He is not there to win either and he has said that a bunch of times on different platforms. He is just there for the check.

Dreamdoll wrote:

Just what we need, Bananas lapdog. Wonder if we're gonna see him have another "how dare you call me out" moment for elimination time. He got a nice body though

How is he his lapdog? This arguement is soo stupid. They are friends, OBVIOUSLY he is going to be loyal to his real life friend. Plus it’s smart because if they try to break them up Leroy is more likely to win in an elimination. And it’s not like he is fighting Johnny’s battles. I think it’s lowkey racist calling him Johnny’s lapdog tbh.

Ok, how can you claim what I said is stupid yet you want to come through with that REACH by saying something like that in your last sentence? Please, I would greatly appreciate if you don't do that.

Why are y'all hating on Zaddy Leeroy. He's ******* sexy & he doesnt need to have a loud *** personality to like him. 

I love Leroy, I don’t get the hate.

I understand it. Backpack taint, but I adore him too. 

Dreamdoll wrote:

Just what we need, Bananas lapdog. Wonder if we're gonna see him have another "how dare you call me out" moment for elimination time. He got a nice body though

How is he his lapdog? This arguement is soo stupid. They are friends, OBVIOUSLY he is going to be loyal to his real life friend. Plus it’s smart because if they try to break them up Leroy is more likely to win in an elimination. And it’s not like he is fighting Johnny’s battles. I think it’s lowkey racist calling him Johnny’s lapdog tbh.

Amanda doesn't get the lapdog hate, and she blew her chance at winning twice for the same person.

kvm1977 wrote:

We don't need an entire cast being dramatic.  Not a huge Leroy fan because he doesn't always compete but he's not a horrible addition if he's there to win.

He is not there to win either and he has said that a bunch of times on different platforms. He is just there for the check.

We love facts. Both him and Jenna have said it.

Kajun wrote:

Dreamdoll wrote:Just what we need, Bananas lapdog. Wonder if we're gonna see him have another "how dare you call me out" moment for elimination time. He got a nice body though

How is he his lapdog? This arguement is soo stupid. They are friends, OBVIOUSLY he is going to be loyal to his real life friend. Plus it’s smart because if they try to break them up Leroy is more likely to win in an elimination. And it’s not like he is fighting Johnny’s battles. I think it’s lowkey racist calling him Johnny’s lapdog tbh.

Amanda doesn't get the lapdog hate, and she blew her chance at winning twice for the same person.

Now that’s what I call Tea 

Pages