Big Brother Open Discussion

4006 posts / 0 new
Last post

What are the best seasons of Big Brother Canada should I check out and which should I skip?

Jeff and jordan are Prego again

Kajun wrote:

Copied from my post on the BBCan thread.

Start with season 2, then season 4 just for Nikki, Tim, and Cass, then YouTube clips of Glitter Gary, then season 5

Oh actually before you watch season 2, you should probably watch YouTube clip of season 1 where Topaz gets screwed over so that you can understand what "They Topaz'ed you" means.

Seasons 2 and 5 were best in my opinion. Season 5 was partly fan favourites so that's why I suggested all the other YouTube clips so that you kinda know them.

Tbh, the only I would really say to full out skip would be season 3. Even season 1, though pretty rough production, was really entertaining.

EDIT: OR.. You could just get caught up on season 6 (only 3 evictions in) and join us in the BBCan thread Wink

Kajun wrote:

I HIGHLY recommend seasons 2 and 5. I wouldn’t say you should skip any of the seasons because they all have their moments but if you had to I’ll say season 3 because it’s basically a super fan season.

I watched season one when it aired and started six, I’ve never seen an Ika season but I stan her.

Season 3 was the only season I watched lmao

Season 3 is underrated IMO, it just got ruined by all the twists, but I liked the cast.

Is season 6 good so far? I usual binge watch the first episodes after a couple weeks. Also I agree with the whole season 3 thing. All those twists really ruined the season for me.

Some think it’s good some think it’s horrible, it’s pretty split among the fan base. Personally the feeds are decent compared to the edit so if you were to jump in I’ll highly recommend live feeds and even then those are always down.

Queen Brittnee >>>

nevidcm wrote:

Queen Brittnee >>>

Very slow start with poor editing. The product placement is WAY too much. This past week has started to pick-up and it has potential. Kaela is on her way to becoming a BB legend.

1888Terrence wrote:

Yeah I agree, I still need to watch the episodes for this past week but the episodes so far have been really lazy. A lot has happened on the feeds but you couldn’t tell if you were just watching the show.

nevidcm wrote:

Queen Brittnee >>>

Brittnee and Sarah were the only likable once towards the end, and even then it felt as though twist we’re  helping them get farther, if I remember correctly.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but who’s honestly going to watch this?

nevidcm wrote:

Queen Brittnee >>>

Christine from BB16 is single again lol.

Christine from BB16 is single again lol.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Christine from BB16 is single again lol.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Please vote to not use the twist this week, as it will probably result in Erica getting fucked over.

What twist? Instant evicition?

natfan42 wrote:

What twist? Instant evicition?

viewers can save a nominee.

Y’all take this to the bbcan thread bc I was worried there was another mini season for a minute

Anyone remember the Pressure Cooker hoh comp from BB6? That would be a good comp on The Challenge.

That would have been good on vendettas and we might have had more than one woman on the troika.

With MTV casting BB players, it’d be interesting to see BB cast an OG RW or RR castmember that didn’t do any challenges or only a few, or someone like Ashley Lindley.

Trisha Cummings would be PERFECT for BB but Ashli, KellyAnne, Coral, Beth, Trishelle, or Marie would be acceptable.

I’m still not sure I’ll even watch this summer. Wtf is the point of this show anymore if jury can just vote strictly based on their emotion instead of a player’s skill? No thanks.

Ok, bye.