Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4663 posts / 0 new
Last post
Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

Spottings Thread- http://vevmo.com/forums/real-world-seattle-2016-cast-spottings

The Real World: Seattle (Two; II; Back to Seattle) is the thirty-second season of MTV's reality television series The Real World, which focuses on the interactions of strangers from differing backgrounds living together for several months with cameras rolling. Shooting for the show is expected to take place in June over a 12-week period. Our first confirmation of Seattle came from one of PinkRose's very reliable sources and the second confirmation comes from my discovery that Flip This Bitch will be likely designing this season's house. Flip This Bitch is known for designing the Bad Girls Club houses for Bunim Murray who also produces The Real World.

UPDATE:

Filming will take place in the The Ballou Wright building located at 1517 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122.

OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They are trying to reach into some untapped or should I say slapped potential from Seattle. #HeyIrene

Yes, I waited for this thread on the main page. Now I'll be getting ready for work.

saw a twitter account where someone had as their pinned tweet that they made finals. im interested to see if that person actually made it

Omg I Just commented on the old thread saying they should do Seattle lol. I'm psychic 

Omg I Just commented on the old thread saying they should do Seattle lol. I'm psychic 

Seattle!!! Yay!

Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

Is it just me or am I the only one that would love a Best Friends twist?

I think it could be good people would be more comfortable because thehe know someone there, but it could also cause a lot of drama. Friends could drift apart or realize they hate living with their best friend. Plus if someone got in a fight there friend would always get somewhat involved too

I hope they get them a house and not a loft!

After motel 7 for vegas 3 everything is an upgrade

I hope they get them a house and not a loft!

After motel 7 for vegas 3 everything is an upgrade

I agree I'm fucking tired of lofts!

 

Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

typ. lurker post

Weed is recreationally legal in Washington so I hope they can smoke weed this season it is a popular topic right now in society

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

typ. lurker post

Tell me I'm wrong.

Atlanta is the most requested city for Real World and Jon Murray continues to ignore the possibilty of greatness that it could bring.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/Rm5f8xh.gif)

Atlanta is the most requested city for Real World and Jon Murray continues to ignore the possibilty of greatness that it could bring.[img]http://i.imgur.com/Rm5f8xh.gif[/img]

Then again your talking to the production that made Racist Jenna the lowkey star of Season 31

Atlanta is the most requested city for Real World and Jon Murray continues to ignore the possibilty of greatness that it could bring.[img]http://i.imgur.com/Rm5f8xh.gif[/img]

FTB was also in Atlanta a couples weeks back. They really missing out.

Yeah but isn't weed against MTV rules for liability . I mean don't they get drug tested as well throughout 

WittyWrath wrote:

Atlanta is the most requested city for Real World and Jon Murray continues to ignore the possibilty of greatness that it could bring.[img]http://i.imgur.com/Rm5f8xh.gif[/img]

FTB was also in Atlanta a couples weeks back. They really missing out.

Not for Real World. If they were all of Atlanta would know by now.

I just hope they let the cast do more. GBGH proved that the cast had nothing to do while filming.

No reason to make these people miserable tbh.

hardbitten wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:Atlanta is the most requested city for Real World and Jon Murray continues to ignore the possibilty of greatness that it could bring.[img]http://i.imgur.com/Rm5f8xh.gif[/img]

FTB was also in Atlanta a couples weeks back. They really missing out.

Not for Real World. If they were all of Atlanta would know by now.

Jon probably had a bad experience there or something, loool.

I just hope they let the cast do more. GBGH proved that the cast had nothing to do while filming.

No reason to make these people miserable tbh.

I think their $300 stipend will go further in Seattle than it did in Vegas.

Do you think this season will finish filming before Season 29 of the challenge? I hate how you have to wait almost a year to see people again. 

Last season that went straight to a challenge was Portland I think.

 

Plus if they wait then Seattle and Vegas 3 will debut at the same time and they won't have to cast these dried up vets Smile 

So Seattle Huh? I would've liked for them to go to Miami or Hawaii but guess that's not happening this time around.

But it's cool they're doing Seattle though. It's been YEARS since they been to Seattle so this should be good.

Season 29 better be BoTS and Seattle better be a part of it. It's annoying as fuck when they film the challenge like 2 weeks before real world filming ends. I guess they gotta see who on the cast is most well liked first so they know who to ask. 

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

Didnt one of the challenges take like 7 months to air after being done with filming though?

202mitch wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

typ. lurker post

Tell me I'm wrong.

when explosion and skeletons were miles ahead of the two that came before it... yeah i think you're wrong

Plus if they wait then Seattle and Vegas 3 will debut at the same time and they won't have to cast these dried up AYTO Smile 

badladjj wrote:

I think Challenge 29 starts filming in August or September but I doubt this Real World cast will be on it. Because season 29 will probably air around same time as this. 

Didnt one of the challenges take like 7 months to air after being done with filming though?

Not all the time. Rivals II ended filming in May and aired in July. Seasons finished in July and aired in September. Plus you have the trailers that come out a month in advance. It's just Free Agents took FOREVER to air which I feel is part of the reason that season kinda flopped in ratings. People forgot about the challenge lol 

Rivals II ended in September and FA aired in April. Wayyyyy too long. Same thing with Bloodlines. I think 3-4 months after filming is when a challenge should air. That's perfect. 

Pages