Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4692 posts / 0 new
Last post

PinkRose wrote:

 

But Real world is 99.9% for sure filming in Seattle.

Am I the only one excited about this? Seattle is definitely better than San Diego, Chicago, New York, or anything in Cali. 

Better than Chicago/NYC? Ninja please.

Is it just me or am I the only one that would love a Best Friends twist?I think it could be good people would be more comfortable because thehe know someone there, but it could also cause a lot of drama. Friends could drift apart or realize they hate living with their best friend. Plus if someone got in a fight there friend would always get somewhat involved too

Best FRIENDS twist? sounds dumb as hell

LurkerNoMore wrote:

202mitch wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Wasting a beautiful city on a likely shitty twist...

typ. lurker post

Tell me I'm wrong.

when explosion and skeletons were miles ahead of the two that came before it... yeah i think you're wrong

you have no taste if you think Portland was that bad. STT maybe but not Portland....and then Skeletons? lol

So Seattle Huh? I would've liked for them to go to Miami or Hawaii but guess that's not happening this time around.But it's cool they're doing Seattle though. It's been YEARS since they been to Seattle so this should be good.

Hawaii the first time sucked....

Debut Album wrote:

In other words: Rivals.

They'll likely play it safe and do Explosion 2 like everyone is predicting although I can see them going the Rivals route but calling it Frenemies.

Frenemies is an awful name.

Only if Karimah and Daniah is on this! 

I actually liked Jamie not having an Ex. Or maybe have some sisters cast and one of their exes comes and the other one doesn't have one but hates the sisters ex. Or tries sleeping with him. I'll take either storyline lol 

Jamie had an ex you know that right? He just chose not to do it.

I need a gay guy! And an actual gay guy. Not someone like Chris or Marlon. I need a Shane. 

I need a gay guy! And an actual gay guy. Not someone like Chris or Marlon. I need a Shane. 

Hell no no fems. Especially the Shanes. And Marlon wasn't that bad at all. 

I need a gay guy! And an actual gay guy. Not someone like Chris or Marlon. I need a Shane. 

if only they could cast canadians...

If they get a transgender castmate I want someone who is in the process of transitioning so they can show the process throughout the season

I need a gay guy! And an actual gay guy. Not someone like Chris or Marlon. I need a Shane. 

I'd rather them cast someone who wasn't feminine. Just have a different kind of gay guy you know?

If they get a transgender castmate I want someone who is in the process of transitioning so they can show the process throughout the season

I feel like most trans people wouldn't do it. I personally find it too invasive to do it on a tv show but I also can't speak for them. If it was their youtube chanel they'd have more control over what would be shown or not.

badladjj wrote:

I need a gay guy! And an actual gay guy. Not someone like Chris or Marlon. I need a Shane. 

if only they could cast canadians...

I guess I can expect another Leroy since they are scared to cast another Greg or male Nia.

I just hope they bring differentvstprylines, go big or go home is basically was the 2 main storylinea all season long

GBOGH has been honestly worse than San Diego 2 and I didnt think that was possible. I'm at a loss for words as to what I want to see this season because Chris, jungle boy, and Jenna have annoyed me to the point where I need a break from this show lmfao.

GBOGH has been honestly worse than San Diego 2 and I didnt think that was possible. I'm at a loss for words as to what I want to see this season because Chris, jungle boy, and Jenna have annoyed me to the point where I need a break from this show lmfao.

Those 2 seasons are similar lol They got stuck on the same storylines for 12 episodes. Even though I would rank go big over san diego, but it would be on the bottom 5 seasons I have watch in my opinion.

Those 2 seasons are similar lol They got stuck on the same storylines for 12 episodes. Even though I would rank go big over san diego, but it would be on the bottom 5 seasons I have watch in my opinion.

The fact that they had a chance to send home Chris and Jenna but didn't is mind blowing. You can't call a season GBGH and have the producer saying someone will go home every episode with no intention of doing it. 

If they sent home Jenna there would've been no show. They should've quietly shoved Sabrina off that balcony and brought someone to replace her consigning ass. 

PinkRose wrote:

Those 2 seasons are similar lol They got stuck on the same storylines for 12 episodes. Even though I would rank go big over san diego, but it would be on the bottom 5 seasons I have watch in my opinion.

The fact that they had a chance to send home Chris and Jenna but didn't is mind blowing. You can't call a season GBGH and have the producer saying someone will go home every episode with no intention of doing it. 

I think this might be another case where the theme itself is just window dressing to the actual show. Kinda like how Bloodlines was. Just something to catch people's eye while really ignoring/not doing anything with the theme and just having the same thing as always.

If they sent home Jenna there would've been no show. They should've quietly shoved Sabrina off that balcony and brought someone to replace her consigning ass. 

The two replacement girls definitely looked entertaining so I disagree. Although I agree that they could have made Sabrina disappear I still think Jenna leaving wouldn't have made the show suffer anymore than it already is.

I didn't nessecarily mean feminine lol 

Just someone with a fun personality and who likes to be a bit messy. Because these lesbians ain't cuttin it at all. Them bitches gotta go. 

I could do a Jason from BB17 and an entertaining villain is something we need for season 32. And I personally don't care if it's male or female. 

I would love a Muslim girl I'm a Hijab to come and SLAY.

 

HonestTea101 wrote:

GBOGH has been honestly worse than San Diego 2 and I didnt think that was possible. I'm at a loss for words as to what I want to see this season because Chris, jungle boy, and Jenna have annoyed me to the point where I need a break from this show lmfao.

Those 2 seasons are similar lol They got stuck on the same storylines for 12 episodes. Even though I would rank go big over san diego, but it would be on the bottom 5 seasons I have watch in my opinion.

THIS. I reawatched San Diego 2 a couple months ago on hulu. The whole Ashley and Zac VS Frank and Sam anti-gay storyline dragged so much that by the time it was over there were only 2 episodes left of the season. The fuck

If it is indeed Explosion 2 I need the female Exes to be like Alyssa from Skeletons. Ashley C., Jenna, Hailey, and Lauren were pushovers with all the crying and whining they did.

Twins separated at birth 

Twins separated at birth 

They can leave shit like that to TLC.

They could do a family thing given Bloodlines went over well.

Pages