NFL Football - Discussion

471 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm glad your guy won two Super Bowls. I hope he enjoys much golf in the future along with that car dealership.

Meanwhile, my boy Brady looks to continue expanding his unprecedented jewelry collection. 

lmao car dealership please...i hope for elis sake he goes to an AFC team and beats the patriots in the playoffs again

I MEAN To be fair the AFC is weak compared to the NFC 99% of the time, it ain’t hard to get in the playoffs in the AFC 

What just happened there? Haha. 

Damn, Gronk was a beast in the second half. 

What just happened there? Haha. Damn, Gronk was a beast in the second half. 

steelers are dumb that’s what happened

Go Jags!

Bill Belichick is absolutely an evil genius:

Are we ready?

This is either going to be a really great game...or I just might disappear for a few weeks.  Wink

DEAD AT THE THREAD LOGO BEING PATS!! <3

We had a contest during the Superbowl and the winner got to pick the logo. I had made it the Pats, previously.

In any event, Semi won! So it is the Pats at least until the Superbowl. I think we'll do that same contest again this year. As much as it would suck for the logo to change. 

JamieFire wrote:

We had a contest during the Superbowl and the winner got to pick the logo. I had made it the Pats, previously.In any event, Semi won! So it is the Pats at least until the Superbowl. I think we'll do that same contest again this year. As much as it would suck for the logo to change. 

LMAO why change the logo when its perfect? like dont put more work for yaself! im sure all the members are okay with dynasty repping the fball thread! XP

Bacchus wrote:

JamieFire wrote: DEAD AT THE THREAD LOGO BEING PATS!! <3

We had a contest during the Superbowl and the winner got to pick the logo. I had made it the Pats, previously.In any event, Semi won! So it is the Pats at least until the Superbowl. I think we'll do that same contest again this year. As much as it would suck for the logo to change. 

LMAO why change the logo when its perfect? like dont put more work for yaself! im sure all the members are okay with dynasty repping the fball thread! XP

You are making too much sense. 

LET'S GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At what point do we describe this as brutal?

At what point do we describe this as brutal?

Half

Sometimes  watch some games (know some rules, not my sport) but after this game Pittsburgh - Jacksonville, Pittsburgh needs to fire head coach. He is only reason why they lost.

Sometimes  watch some games (know some rules, not my sport) but after this game Pittsburgh - Jacksonville, Pittsburgh needs to fire head coach. He is only reason why they lost. 

He made a very questionable call with the onside kick, with plenty of clock time remaining. 

CokoMaggot wrote:

He made a very questionable call with the onside kick, with plenty of clock time remaining. 

That, plays, etc. and why not go for field goal and save time?

pittsburgh also really fucking around saying they are gonna tag bell with the franchise tag even after he said if they did that hed retire lol

lets see what happens

pittsburgh also really fucking around saying they are gonna tag bell with the franchise tag even after he said if they did that hed retire lollets see what happens

That's going to be some good drama. 

Big Ben made better calls then whole bench combined, him and Antonio brown can't win game solo.

I like Antonio Brown tbh. Pittsburgh better pay Bell he's earned that payday. Give him 3-4 years, hes in his prime, pay him now and get it over with 

I mean originally it was a packer logo but Bacchus didn’t like that and took it upon himself to change it 

Saints need to get going. I dont want to the Vikings in the Super Bowl

I mean originally it was a packer logo but Bacchus didn’t like that and took it upon himself to change it 

This sounds accurate. 

2 best teams in the league but Bacchus made the right choice

Omg reason #17364758 why Vikings can’t go to Super Bowl. It would be at home so we would need to listen to that stupid ass horn all game 

Damn. 

I was going to go watch some more Black Mirror almost two hours ago...and then this turn of events. This game was a snoozer. Not anymore. 

Pages