NFL Football - Discussion

372 posts / 0 new
Last post

RLK2014 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:This whole football season is whack tbh. Expect the eagles to win the Super Bowl. 

wont happen. But I would be ok with it if it did happen that way 

nah nah nah we not on speaking terms anymore

if my babies can’t be there may as well be a team that isn’t in the north and never won. I also really hope KC makes it 

i hope the packers go thru 20 years of rebuilding

 

wont happen with  Aaron 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:This whole football season is whack tbh. Expect the eagles to win the Super Bowl. 

wont happen. But I would be ok with it if it did happen that way 

nah nah nah we not on speaking terms anymore

if my babies can’t be there may as well be a team that isn’t in the north and never won. I also really hope KC makes it 

i hope the packers go thru 20 years of rebuilding

 wont happen with  Aaron 

wym he got a career ending injury he done for. u may as well have mark sanchez

RLK2014 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:This whole football season is whack tbh. Expect the eagles to win the Super Bowl. 

wont happen. But I would be ok with it if it did happen that way 

nah nah nah we not on speaking terms anymore

if my babies can’t be there may as well be a team that isn’t in the north and never won. I also really hope KC makes it 

i hope the packers go thru 20 years of rebuilding

 wont happen with  Aaron 

wym he got a career ending injury he done for. u may as well have mark sanchez

interesting since he was throwing the ball around monday

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:This whole football season is whack tbh. Expect the eagles to win the Super Bowl. 

wont happen. But I would be ok with it if it did happen that way 

nah nah nah we not on speaking terms anymore

if my babies can’t be there may as well be a team that isn’t in the north and never won. I also really hope KC makes it 

i hope the packers go thru 20 years of rebuilding

 wont happen with  Aaron 

wym he got a career ending injury he done for. u may as well have mark sanchez

interesting since he was throwing the ball around monday

ur delusional he was throwing around potatoes

RLK2014 wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

RLK2014 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:
RLK2014 wrote:
TwoStrikes wrote:This whole football season is whack tbh. Expect the eagles to win the Super Bowl. 

wont happen. But I would be ok with it if it did happen that way 

nah nah nah we not on speaking terms anymore

if my babies can’t be there may as well be a team that isn’t in the north and never won. I also really hope KC makes it 

i hope the packers go thru 20 years of rebuilding

 wont happen with  Aaron 

wym he got a career ending injury he done for. u may as well have mark sanchez

interesting since he was throwing the ball around monday

ur delusional he was throwing around potatoes

ball is deflated

Nah he don’t play for the patriots 

Wonder if they NFL will do anything about these findings. 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/aaron-hernandez-suffered-from-most...

no they are instead too worried about who sits and stands for the flag

Hernandez played fewer than 40 games in the NFL - they aren't the cause of his serious damage.  FIghting and his playing without the proper attention in his youth would have caused far more damage than the brief carreer in the NFL.

One of the people commenting said boxing and MMA are safer that is stupidity at its finest - purposely & repeatedly hitting a\o kicking someone in the head is not safe

@DAF matter of the slope of respect... it is written in the rules for all of the NFL, ignoring when people break certain rules makes way for breaking of all the rules. I am a rule centered person, maybe from the military, so to me it makes sense. My mom called me the warden with my kids - but they knew what was expected and the consequences if they opted to break the rules. I had very little problems with my teens. When you take certain jobs, you have to sign a company handbook with their rules... you break the rules, you lose the job.  Ultimately these players have been gifted with skills and an awesome JOB. When a company, corporation, parent allow some to slide it becomes the accepted behavior and you can not reel it back in. My thought is you make a stand at your own risk and all the bullshit and other people adding their own reasons for "why" have utterly diluted the reason and stolen it from Kaepernick anyway... I feel like now it is like hey look at me, I'm part of the group think too... now that someone else thought of it and I won't put anything at risk. Pathetic

they wanna kneel for the anthem im fine with it, but they better not bitch or cry about the fans booing the fuck out of them while they do it. free speech goes both ways.

Pages