WWE

2786 posts / 0 new
Last post

So...two weeks after they release Damian Sandow, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, they do a brand extension...Looks like the wrestling experts are saying the female superstars are exclusive to one brand ...

That's dumb seeing as how seeing as how the old main roster divas have been barely used since the NXT women arrived.

OMG I DIDNT KNOW CODY GOT RELEASED. IM A TINY BIT SAD NOW. 

OMG I DIDNT KNOW CODY GOT RELEASED. IM A TINY BIT SAD NOW. 

Well actually he asked for his release and so did his wife. #OOPS :)

GDInstall wrote:

So...two weeks after they release Damian Sandow, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, they do a brand extension...Looks like the wrestling experts are saying the female superstars are exclusive to one brand ...

That's dumb seeing as how seeing as how the old main roster divas have been barely used since the NXT women arrived.

Exactly! Where Naomi at? Like it's weird that the divas that's been on the roster the longest have been nowhere to be found. Naomi, Tamina, Rosa, Alicia. 

Y'all still watch this? Lol.

I haven't in years but isnt the Raw and Smackdown thing what they did before? Or am I remembering it wrong?

1888Terrence wrote:

OMG I DIDNT KNOW CODY GOT RELEASED. IM A TINY BIT SAD NOW. 

Well actually he asked for his release and so did his wife. #OOPS :)

How come that I never knew you watch wrestling? Smile

1888Terrence wrote:

OMG I DIDNT KNOW CODY GOT RELEASED. IM A TINY BIT SAD NOW. 

Well actually he asked for his release and so did his wife. #OOPS :)

Eden has always been irrelevant. Jillian as ring announcer and Jojo and Renee as interviewers. She was never needed

Y'all still watch this? Lol.I haven't in years but isnt the Raw and Smackdown thing what they did before? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Yes! A few years ago. 

How come that I never knew you watch wrestling? Smile

I'm rarely in this thread. I was mainly in the Total Divas thread. Smile

WittyWrath wrote:

GDInstall wrote:So...two weeks after they release Damian Sandow, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, they do a brand extension...Looks like the wrestling experts are saying the female superstars are exclusive to one brand ...

That's dumb seeing as how seeing as how the old main roster divas have been barely used since the NXT women arrived.

Exactly! Where Naomi at? Like it's weird that the divas that's been on the roster the longest have been nowhere to be found. Naomi, Tamina, Rosa, Alicia. 

Naomi is still recovering from her injury

1888Terrence wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:

GDInstall wrote:So...two weeks after they release Damian Sandow, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, they do a brand extension...Looks like the wrestling experts are saying the female superstars are exclusive to one brand ...

That's dumb seeing as how seeing as how the old main roster divas have been barely used since the NXT women arrived.

Exactly! Where Naomi at? Like it's weird that the divas that's been on the roster the longest have been nowhere to be found. Naomi, Tamina, Rosa, Alicia. 

Naomi is still recovering from her injury

everyone's injured 

I've been calling for them to split the brands since 2014 lolz. I think this is coming at the perfect time though since they have a plethora of star talent now.

Exactly! Where Naomi at? Like it's weird that the divas that's been on the roster the longest have been nowhere to be found. Naomi, Tamina, Rosa, Alicia. 

Naomi and Tamina are both out with injuries and Rosa is still on leave because of her baby. Alicia Fox and Paige are basically sitting on the sidelines when both could be used since they are great on the mic and in the ring.

So like do they still script the outcomes of matches? Do they still make people be a "heel"?

I remember being so heartbroken when I found out it was fake growing up lol.

So like do they still script the outcomes of matches? Do they still make people be a "heel"?I remember being so heartbroken when I found out it was fake growing up lol.

Yep. The winner is decided and the wrestlers are simply in charge of putting on a good performance.

It's about time they started doing this again. I was watching RAW/Smackdown when they did the first brand split and it was really refreshing seeing different wrestlers on different shows as opposed to the same people on both shows. Now they can actually utilized more of the talent they have instead of wasting it.

1888Terrence wrote:

Exactly! Where Naomi at? Like it's weird that the divas that's been on the roster the longest have been nowhere to be found. Naomi, Tamina, Rosa, Alicia. 

Naomi and Tamina are both out with injuries and Rosa is still on leave because of her baby. Alicia Fox and Paige are basically sitting on the sidelines when both could be used since they are great on the mic and in the ring.

Paige has been stagnant for the longest time now so it's understandable why she's off tv right now. Alicia ****** up when she joined the Bella's tbh.

So my question is. Are they finally gonna split the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

So my question is. Are they finally gonna split the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

They said that's what the roster is thinking.

Hmmm, y'all got me thinking about watching again. But idk if I can take the cheesyness lol.

Plus idk if any of the people I used to watch are on anymore. I watched during the DX/Stone Cold/The Rock era

Hmmm, y'all got me thinking about watching again. But idk if I can take the cheesyness lol.Plus idk if any of the people I used to watch are on anymore. I watched during the DX/Stone Cold/The Rock era

The Dudley Boyz just came back 

Lmao so sad how TNA now airs their ppv's shows on the same channel they air their show. Not to mention its on a channel called pop tv.

You all hear about how TNA moved their headquarter offices into the same warehouse where they store their merchandise ?!

TNA is sad. 

I remember hearing at one point TNA wrestlers were having issues receiving their paychecks. 

Pages