VCIX:Judgement Day House Thread

1896 posts / 0 new
Last post

I've decided that everyone is gonna be my friend this Challenge. No enemies, no harsh words, no ********. Don't ruin it for me, *******.

just give us the mission, Boss!

WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS

this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.

More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

Ok the mission will be @ 8:20PM TONIGHT. Be there or your fate will be decided for you.

This thread?

And that’s only because this censoring is for the birds. And I can’t curse anyone out Sad

More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/khScg9D.jpg)

gamer73 wrote:
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/khScg9D.jpg[/img]

Wait there's something tonight? lol

Hi everybody Wink

....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.

More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

Aww I love gamer’s humor. This is gonna be fun.

gamer73 wrote:
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/khScg9D.jpg[/img]

....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

Tf y’all need to do in 20?!

....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

Nah some of us probably got **** to do tonight! 

*Returns to House*[img]https://i.imgur.com/cw7QnYg.gif[/img]

oh sis mimosas night one? Cheers!

Alaina wrote:
....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

Tf y’all need to do in 20?!

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

Aww I love gamer’s humor. This is gonna be fun.

you say that now lmaooo

Nah some of us probably got **** to do tonight! 

KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.

More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

Don’t say anything racist this time. Maybe you can outlast me for once.

Alaina wrote:
....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

Nah some of us probably got **** to do tonight! 

squeak squeak

 

thx u

And that’s only because this censoring is for the birds. And I can’t curse anyone out Sad

Wait there's something tonight? lolHi everybody Wink

Yes!

Ceej3 wrote:
Ok the mission will be @ 8:20PM TONIGHT. Be there or your fate will be decided for you.

This thread?

Creating a mission thread

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 

Don’t say anything racist this time. Maybe you can outlast me for once.

I’m sure you’ll be following me out just like you followed me in ☕️

Alaina wrote:
....in 5 min? Can we get like 20 at least plz lmao 

Nah some of us probably got **** to do tonight! 

Wait there's something tonight? lolHi everybody Wink

hey

First fight of the season is Gamer vs. Kloun!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Tt2cL3Z.gif)

KlounV3 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 
Don’t say anything racist this time. Maybe you can outlast me for once.

I’m sure you’ll be following me out just like you followed me in ☕️

no one was checking for you. You clearly looked for me tho.

Morris1721 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 
Aww I love gamer’s humor. This is gonna be fun.

you say that now lmaooo

I’m playing nice lol. That’s my strategy until some scalawag ruins it.

gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:
KlounV3 wrote:
WittyWrath wrote:
Ceej3 wrote:The scheduling problems were a result of last minute additions, people dropping, and people who couldn't make up their minds (@Kloun). 
#OOPS
this cast looked hella boring so I figured I could assist.
More like you figured your record could use the assist? 
Don’t say anything racist this time. Maybe you can outlast me for once.
I’m sure you’ll be following me out just like you followed me in ☕️

no one was checking for you. You clearly looked for me tho.

Hard not to notice you when I hear you stomping in and brush beside me as you walk by. I know it’s hard, the hallways are tight in this house, But it is The Challenge for a reason. 

Oop. Gamer had to delete his comment because it was so stupid.

Pages