Survivor: David vs. Goliath - So Smart They're Dumb

81 posts / 0 new
Last post

Davie Crockett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HE should've been getting the push that bug-eyed Christian is getting. He's a much more relatable David; Christian is just weird......wtf was that at Tribal where he jumped up at the very last minute & started scanning everybody? Lol I was SO annoyed by that for some reason.

This episode made me pay attention to Kara & the great game she's playing too. Gabby THOUGHT she was masterminding something lmaoooooo

chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 

chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 

But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 

Davie Crockett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HE should've been getting the push that bug-eyed Christian is getting. He's a much more relatable David; Christian is just weird......wtf was that at Tribal where he jumped up at the very last minute & started scanning everybody? Lol I was SO annoyed by that for some reason.This episode made me pay attention to Kara & the great game she's playing too. Gabby THOUGHT she was masterminding something lmaoooooo

LMAO bruh I died when he stared at Gabby. I think that was him trying to spot who's lying to him. I would've been like "Tf u looking at"

richjoe92 wrote:
chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 

But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 

That is so false. I know way more guys that get jealous than girls. Her "true love" comments seemed insincere and the switch in attitude towards Christian afterwards is odd. Gabby is extremely emotional and likely caught feelings. Regardless though, Gabby sucks and we are blessed by her exit. We are ready for the Kara Show these next two weeks.

When Gabby said "Sorry Alison" I giggled.

Graphik wrote:
Davie Crockett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HE should've been getting the push that bug-eyed Christian is getting. He's a much more relatable David; Christian is just weird......wtf was that at Tribal where he jumped up at the very last minute & started scanning everybody? Lol I was SO annoyed by that for some reason.This episode made me pay attention to Kara & the great game she's playing too. Gabby THOUGHT she was masterminding something lmaoooooo

LMAO bruh I died when he stared at Gabby. I think that was him trying to spot who's lying to him. I would've been like "Tf u looking at"

Lmaooo I fully get having strong intuition & reading body language but Christian does the MOST for nothing really. Lol

Glad the person being blindsided laugh it off and understand it's a game. I don't see a bitter jury this year.

She made her move and got (secretly) owned by Davie. Gabby did her best and went out like a champ. 

Love that a lot of things happening are a few levels deep. I've been really enjoying this season. 

Edit: The fact that the edit made this look like a Christian super move is hilarious. He would have been gone if he wasn't perceived as needed. 

Challenge 17 wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 
But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 

That is so false. I know way more guys that get jealous than girls. Her "true love" comments seemed insincere and the switch in attitude towards Christian afterwards is odd. Gabby is extremely emotional and likely caught feelings. Regardless though, Gabby sucks and we are blessed by her exit. We are ready for the Kara Show these next two weeks.

I'm saying people are only saying that because she's a woman.

Challenge 17 wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 
But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 

That is so false. I know way more guys that get jealous than girls. Her "true love" comments seemed insincere and the switch in attitude towards Christian afterwards is odd. Gabby is extremely emotional and likely caught feelings. Regardless though, Gabby sucks and we are blessed by her exit. We are ready for the Kara Show these next two weeks.

You doing the most to trying to justify your baseless claim of her jealousy.

Chicken_breast wrote:
Glad the person being blindsided laugh it off and understand it's a game. I don't see a bitter jury this year.

She made her move and got (secretly) owned by Davie. Gabby did her best and went out like a champ. Love that a lot of things happening are a few levels deep. I've been really enjoying this season. Edit: The fact that the edit made this look like a Christian super move is hilarious. He would have been gone if he wasn't perceived as needed. 

Did the edit give Davie the credit for Gabby's exit? For the most part, I remember Nick saying to vote Gabby as  back up while Davie was the one finding a way to keep Christian.

Kajun wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 
But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 
That is so false. I know way more guys that get jealous than girls. Her "true love" comments seemed insincere and the switch in attitude towards Christian afterwards is odd. Gabby is extremely emotional and likely caught feelings. Regardless though, Gabby sucks and we are blessed by her exit. We are ready for the Kara Show these next two weeks.

You doing the most to trying to justify your baseless claim of her jealousy.

I'm not saying she was, I'm saying that it is a possibility and it makes sense why many fans believe that. I couldn't careless if she was jealous, I'm just glad she's off my screen.

richjoe92 wrote:
Kajun wrote:
Challenge 17 wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:chill at people thinking Gabby got jealous. She and Christian were ride and die until that fam visit. They realized that outside the context of Survivor, Christian aint ****. So she saw fit that she needed to play for herself and not for Christian and her. 
But she's a woman, of course she was jealous. 
That is so false. I know way more guys that get jealous than girls. Her "true love" comments seemed insincere and the switch in attitude towards Christian afterwards is odd. Gabby is extremely emotional and likely caught feelings. Regardless though, Gabby sucks and we are blessed by her exit. We are ready for the Kara Show these next two weeks.
You doing the most to trying to justify your baseless claim of her jealousy.

I'm not saying she was, I'm saying that it is a possibility and it makes sense why many fans believe that. I couldn't careless if she was jealous, I'm just glad she's off my screen.

I liked Gabby but I'm glad shes gone also, if that makes sense.

Oh and I understand your point.

THe fans are eating up christian is this huge mastermind lmao . I really only want Davie , kara , or nick to win

Chicken_breast wrote:
Glad the person being blindsided laugh it off and understand it's a game. I don't see a bitter jury this year.

She made her move and got (secretly) owned by Davie. Gabby did her best and went out like a champ. Love that a lot of things happening are a few levels deep. I've been really enjoying this season. Edit: The fact that the edit made this look like a Christian super move is hilarious. He would have been gone if he wasn't perceived as needed. 

this

THe fans are eating up christian is this huge mastermind lmao . I really only want Davie , kara , or nick to win

king 

THe fans are eating up christian is this huge mastermind lmao . I really only want Davie , kara , or nick to win

Not surprising since he's diet Cochran 

I don’t love comparing him to Cochran. Cochran’s first season he was a joke barely anyone liked with horrible game play. 

THe fans are eating up christian is this huge mastermind lmao . I really only want Davie , kara , or nick to win

Christian isn't really a mastermind. It was really Davie, Carl & Nick who are coming up with all the moves and plans, without them Christian would have been long gone. Christian just gets more respect and props as a player because of his quirk and his weirdness which makes him stand out the most out of the other Davids. If Christian wasn't as quirky, he wouldn't have stood out as much. I'm not taking credit away from Christian because he is still playing a great game but if you're honestly paying attention the game you can easily see David & Nick have been the ones controlling the votes and created the blindsides. Fans seem to think it's just Christian. 

My 7 year old picked Davie on Day 1. Just saying Wink But I also am gonna need a Davie or Nick win at this point. I couldn't stand Nick at the beginning or most of the season but it was more of a personal annoyance and I think his game has been reptty solid especially for the spot he has been in the entire time. Kara has played well but I could give two ***** one way or the other for her.

Pages