Survevmo: Cloud Forest - Viewer’s Thread

508 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm too lazy these days to fight like y'all do lmaoo

Anyways as a viewer who was filled in on the deets im gonna continue stating my observations but please continue to monitor me sir Jeffrey  
fill me in mami

Brother DAF with the killer gameplay brother get that brother a cup of mud to celebrate that’s what I’m talking about 

Slayvia2370 wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: People upset that I'm commenting on a game move that was made. People mad that I've been a rival towards them in games for many seasons and forget that, THAT is the only reason I'll always have something to say about how they play games. Things won't change because I see exactly how yall play games. You would come at me if I was playing and got screenshotted for dumb ish but let me do the same and I'm on something else right? I'm doing too much right? Lmaooo meanwhile yall let rlk run a muck for anything but i come at yall always for GAME RELATED CONTENT. I will always roast you for your game moves just as you will always try to come out the woodworks for me. Stop pretending to be a victim when you know we will never be on the same page when it comes to playing games together.  
then play the game then. And don’t act like you’re too busy cuz you stay posting on here more than I do for the game. 

Oop. Slay calm down with all this truth.

So wait... Let me get this straight... I post a total of 17 comments and that's already easily way more content than the actual player that you have cast? Who should be more embarrassed? You or her? Who should be insulted by this logic? It can't be me lmaooo Because honestly your viewers thread shouldn't be more popping than your game thread... And yet here we are..... Lol....  

JizzaBelle wrote:
Anyways as a viewer who was filled in on the deets im gonna continue stating my observations but please continue to monitor me sir Jeffrey  

fill me in mami

Basically I called out 4 grown people on facts that had to do with their weak game play (getting caught badmouthing in screens etc) and jj had to play the mouth piece for each of them but fr its none of my business XD 

Lol

Lol

Why JJ always getting involved in other people’s business?

Why JJ always getting involved in other people’s business?

shut up

Yeezus wrote:
Why JJ always getting involved in other people’s business?

shut up

no u

aladmaho wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Anyways as a viewer who was filled in on the deets im gonna continue stating my observations but please continue to monitor me sir Jeffrey  
fill me in mami

Basically I called out 4 grown people on facts that had to do with their weak game play (getting caught badmouthing in screens etc) and jj had to play the mouth piece for each of them but fr its none of my business XD 

”bad game play” but we still hereeeeeee lmao

JAmie you say you would never do this never do that yet you quit the ******* site over a game. Like legit cried talk about crazy physic. Like you truely should be off this site figuring out your future so we don't need to do trash pick up our entire lives. But I do say I am glad after all these years your still so obsessed with me that you think all me, slay, skb do is talk about you. Ask killer becuase we prob talk to her more then you do. And what happened with skb and I, is between skb and I. No need to put your opinion in on shot that involves me, that's called a stalker

Slay can't even send messages to the right people--of course she's still in the game.  I love gamer complaining about people being fake--hyprocritical much?

I was fake to you this time because you were fake to me last time 

“Hey boo” 

All y'all coming at Jamie makes me want to link up w the *****

Okay but survivor threads never really "poppin" outside of tribal threads. Being a loud mouth ******** is the easiest way to get voted out

I gotta give you guys credit for trying to break things down really simple for the 8 year old to understand. But sometimes that 8 year old just wants ice cream and a happy meal instead.

The Young and the Restless is currently airing it's 46th season on CBS.

Y'all got about another 30 years of this same tired  BS to catch up. I believe in you guys!!!!!

Who is the user yeezus? Cause yiiikes how tragic lol 

Who is the user yeezus? Cause yiiikes how tragic lol 

Kenneth lol

JizzaBelle wrote:
aladmaho wrote:
JizzaBelle wrote: Anyways as a viewer who was filled in on the deets im gonna continue stating my observations but please continue to monitor me sir Jeffrey  
fill me in mami
Basically I called out 4 grown people on facts that had to do with their weak game play (getting caught badmouthing in screens etc) and jj had to play the mouth piece for each of them but fr its none of my business XD 

”bad game play” but we still hereeeeeee lmao

Lmaooo imagine bragging about temporary situations. Just because you there for NOW doesn't mean you getting exposed by screenshots wasn't an amateur mistake. But we can pretend you are a hotshot in this game if it will help make you feel better Smile 

All y'all coming at Jamie makes me want to link up w the *****

Lmaooo i bring it upon myself and I really don't care because I'm a sadist and find it hilarious getting loads of  people riled up when all I be doing is stating the most obvious of facts xD 

Okay but survivor threads never really "poppin" outside of tribal threads. Being a loud mouth ******** is the easiest way to get voted out

My (irrelevant) 20 posts shouldn't equate to more chaos than a tribe member that was actually cast but you right. This is survivor and you aren't supposed to exactly be interesting. I can understand that if it weren't an every season kind of thing where absolutely no content is provided... Im just calling a spade a spade. If you're not gonna be entertaining and plan on playing sloppy maybe also try and be a good competitor.... At the very least?  

I gotta give you guys credit for trying to break things down really simple for the 8 year old to understand. But sometimes that 8 year old just wants ice cream and a happy meal instead.

I gotta give you credit for keeping me relevant cuz literally no one pays me as much mind as you do XD 

The Young and the Restless is currently airing it's 46th season on CBS.Y'all got about another 30 years of this same tired  BS to catch up. I believe in you guys!!!!!

Why is Kenny tragic for stating facts? Idk why people are so upset about hearing the truth.  

*patiently waits for the responses from about 7-8 different people pertaining to the debauchery that is described in my hot pink font* 

*Yawns in anticipation* 

Oh yikes

Oh yikes

Yeezus wrote:
Why JJ always getting involved in other people’s business?

shut up

Who the heck is this guy?

Pages