Sense8 - Netflix

82 posts / 0 new
Last post

v123 wrote:

this show sucks. they try so hard to be edgy

i don't think it tries at all.. it just works.you are sounding like nostalgic...

no it doesnt. its forced and immature. definitely targeted for tweenies that dont know how real life works

202mitch wrote:

v123 wrote:this show sucks. they try so hard to be edgy

i don't think it tries at all.. it just works.you are sounding like nostalgic...

no it doesnt. its forced and immature. definitely targeted for tweenies that dont know how real life works

okay v1234... you be that person.

be what?

be what?

Mr. i'm right, you're wrong, i'm smart, you're stupid... that person.

it's a good sci-fi show, who said it was real life? get over yourself. some things can be entertaining without having to appeal to the masses. the only thing this show lacks is consistent acting imo... a few of them are pretty terrible lol, but it doesn't take away from the story being any less compelling and interesting. Sorry you didn't like it (that is if you watched past the first episode... and if you haven't seen it at all, then why are you here?)

the thing is they really are trying to appeal to the masses though....by pusing the "ohhh im so edgy and cool and bad ***" cheap gimmicks. trying to be those things is as generic and predictable as you can get. and yeah suspension of belief is required for a lot of media but its a case by case scenario. most sci fi shows still require a rational premise or explanation for things. what im saying here is that the script, dialogue and acting is over the top when its unintentional. you can tell that they are trying to make the show relatable and true to reality in certain ways but its not because it just comes off immature and basement-dwelling and overly romanticized, like a disney movie. they are trying way too hard and desperation is never a good thing. the story is interesting and unique as far as i know(even thoug im sure its been done before) but the executation is so whack and ******* cliche

i'm not saying its award winning or anything like that... i know it's not perfect. but it IS great entertainment if you can switch off your brain and just enjoy a very interesting and exciting sci-fi drama. Nothing about it is immature, but sure, go ahead and think that if it makes you sleep better at night... nothing seems desparate to me either. It doesn't appeal to you.. it doesn't appeal to many. The masses aren't all fans of sci-fi, so no.. and sure it preaches a few messages, tell me a show that doesn't. you can preach your hate all you want... I know it's your fav thing to do around here... but you're starting to just come off as a pompous *******. So imma be immature as **** and enjoy my disney-washed Sense8 over and over again. bye! lol

the return is finally upon us.

Sense8 two hour Christmas special will premiere December 23rd

Season 2 will premiere May 5th

YAAAAAS!!!!!

FINALLY!!!

Yasss Lord

 

However why isn't this on DVD yet

Much better than Misfits

Yasss Lord However why isn't this on DVD yetMuch better than Misfits

because it's a netflix show... it's always available anytime you want to watch it

Nostalgic wrote:

Yasss Lord However why isn't this on DVD yetMuch better than Misfits

because it's a netflix show... it's always available anytime you want to watch it

If Full House and OITNB can get dvd releases so can this. Not that I'm trying to be picky though. 

Nostalgic wrote:

Yasss Lord However why isn't this on DVD yetMuch better than Misfits

because it's a netflix show... it's always available anytime you want to watch it

If Full House and OITNB can get dvd releases so can this. Not that I'm trying to be picky though. 

THIS IS ******* BEAUTIFUL!!! AHHH SO EXCITED Biggrin

FINALLY!!!!! It's coming back...

ugh... actor change... I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like that.... but gotta get used to it.. I suppose.

FINALLY!!!!! It's coming back...ugh... actor change... I'm OCD when it comes to stuff like that.... but gotta get used to it.. I suppose.

yeah it'll be weird for sure. i wish they hadn't had that misunderstanding on set (they had already started filming with the original actor when some shit went down and he left (or they made him leave lol) - it's all a bunch of rumors, but apparently he was not okay with filming same-sex sex scenes - which was in the contract he originally signed :/)

halfway through the christmas special and omg this is ******* AMAZING!!! the dancing scene on their birthdays is hands down my favourite sense8 scene EVER....and then they had to go ahead and do an 8 person **** (plus some side characters)... omg if you thought the **** in ep 6 season 1, you ain't seen NOTHING!!! holy shit. So erotic tho hahaha

Christmas special was perfect <3 can't believe we have to wait another 4 1/2 months for the rest of the season though lol

la familia... ahhh can't wait for season 2!! less than a month away

Sun in casual clothes !! She needs to get out of that prison.

SEASON 2 TRAILERRRRRR

I stopped halfway. It spoils too much. Thanks for letting us know though. 

I stopped halfway. It spoils too much. Thanks for letting us know though. 

what?? it barely spoils anything aside from sun's storyline... but that was a given anyways

InternationalFan wrote:

I stopped halfway. It spoils too much. Thanks for letting us know though. 

what?? it barely spoils anything aside from sun's storyline... but that was a given anyways

Precisely. I remember too much while watching the show itself. I didn't know if it would spoil any of the other storylines. 

season 2 is here and **** is it amazinggggggg!!! only took 2 years but its finally here Biggrin love my sense8s

Pages