Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

Please don't engage with It.

wutzrenzi wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Saw this on IG, people already asking dumb questions lolhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BIWUqbIjC9e/"Any white people?" 6 pf the cast members are white...

Somene was like "I hope they're not about of that blacklivesmatter shit, allivesmatter" on another postit's brewing...sigh

I remember the backlash I got for bringing the BLM stuff up on how Real World should dive into it because like it or not, it's a current part of our history now, moreso to the African American culture than anything. I love how it's going to follow up off of a racially sparked season of the aftermath of the Ceejai vs Jenna issues.

You think the influx of black representation this season is a responce to the Ceejai vs Jenna issue?Do you think Real World saw the attention GBOGH garnered and thought, "Now instead of just 1 black girl, let's have 4/5 black people to see what dynamic would be."

I hope this season is good.

Please don't engage with It.

im not. i can tell when someone is baiting people smh.

He tries so hard. Smh.

Anyway.. I'm wondering how they're going to fit 14 people in that small *** loft.

Those ******** on social media need to get the **** over it. If all lives truly mattered then they should have no problem with the amount of Black people on here. 

Plus like Pinkrose said there's still white people on this season. And even if there wasn't so what? We've had to watch all white casts for years. Why can't they watch an all black cast?

wait... people are actually complaining about this??? omg i can't deal 

Omg people really complaining??? :O

What don't people complain about these days? lol

My girlfriends told me this site was for real world seattle so I might as well share my bad experience with two girls and the awesome people I met. 

I was out at Tia Lou about a week and a half ago and these two little whiny girls were drunk out of their minds and crying in the bathroom. When my friend and I went to go fix our makeup in the bathroom one of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs to get out and started ******* herself and it was literally dripping down her legs. It was funny at first but then she got really verbally aggressive and the other girl started screaming to get out too so we left really confused because it was getting kind of sketchy. The DJ at the club announced later that night that the real world people were "in the house" and I actually met Robbie, Alana(I think?), and Jennifer. There was also this really funny loud african american guy who tried touching my friends butt because he was super drunk but it was in a playful cute way. I bought Jennifer and Alana a drink because they were super nice!

Then we went out again last thursday and I saw Jennifer again and she was so nice she even remembered my name! She said she loved the house, the city, people, and the cast really got along good. But she said something about some "wicked sisters" that mostly everyone on the cast find irritating and annoying. Apparently they whine a lot and get in fights during the middle of the night waking everyone up. I never met her but a black girl screamed at one of them and slightly tapped her(this is what Jennifer said) and the girl screamed bloodly murder and went to each person in the house and asked them to kick her out of the house. I ended up dancing with some of them thursday and I found out the girls who were in the bathroom were the wicked sisters after they both got in a fight at the club with one of the black girls. Jennifer was awesome but the two girls really bothered my friends and I. Does anyone know the cast names of two sisters or maybe only one is on the cast. I wanted to report them to Tia Lou for being rude, obnoxious, and crazy drunk.

Complaining already they can get they mayo *** on. ✌

Did the black dude have Dreads?... And the sisters are they white?

My girlfriends told me this site was for real world seattle so I might as well share my bad experience with two girls and the awesome people I met. I was out at Tia Lou about a week and a half ago and these two little whiny girls were drunk out of their minds and crying in the bathroom. When my friend and I went to go fix our makeup in the bathroom one of the girls screamed at the top of her lungs to get out and started ******* herself and it was literally dripping down her legs. It was funny at first but then she got really verbally aggressive and the other girl started screaming to get out too so we left really confused because it was getting kind of sketchy. The DJ at the club announced later that night that the real world people were "in the house" and I actually met Robbie, Alana(I think?), and Jennifer. There was also this really funny loud african american guy who tried touching my friends butt because he was super drunk but it was in a playful cute way. I bought Jennifer and Alana a drink because they were super nice!Then we went out again last thursday and I saw Jennifer again and she was so nice she even remembered my name! She said she loved the house, the city, people, and the cast really got along good. But she said something about some "wicked sisters" that mostly everyone on the cast find irritating and annoying. Apparently they whine a lot and get in fights during the middle of the night waking everyone up. I never met her but a black girl screamed at one of them and slightly tapped her(this is what Jennifer said) and the girl screamed bloodly murder and went to each person in the house and asked them to kick her out of the house. I ended up dancing with some of them thursday and I found out the girls who were in the bathroom were the wicked sisters after they both got in a fight at the club with one of the black girls. Jennifer was awesome but the two girls really bothered my friends and I. Does anyone know the cast names of two sisters or maybe only one is on the cast. I wanted to report them to Tia Lou for being rude, obnoxious, and crazy drunk.

OMFG. 

Katrina and Anna about to bring it <3

Anika came for Anna and Katrina. Yes at the wicked sisters. 

Katrina and Anna about to bring it <3

Told y'all the girls were gonna be petty as **** lol

Omfg she was ******* down her legs I CANNOT Lol

Jennifer can fade to the back tho if she gonna be this season's Jenna C. 

i already forgot who she was. had to go into the thread, & find her dead *** thread to remember.

So Alana is the missing girl. Smile

PinkRose did say Katrina and Anna were just like Angela and Kristina from BGC. Sounds just like some petty shit they would do.

I thought the person was referring to Lana tbh.

WittyWrath wrote:

I thought the person was referring to Lana tbh.

OMFG. I forgot about her! Her name is Orlana. 

So Katrina and Anna wasn't in the club pictures because one pissed themselves? #Tragic

So Katrina and Anna wasn't in the club pictures because one pissed themselves? #Tragic

Maybe the rest of the cast isnt ******* with them so they took the picture without them lmao.

I just hope Jenn is being delusional or being coy when she said the cast get's along.

I just want to know why Kass was holding that hat in front of Mike's face LOL.

I just want to know why Kass was holding that hat in front of Mike's face LOL.

i think it was on accident. It has Tia Lou's on the front so they were probably asked to hold them up for the picture.

PinkRose did say Katrina and Anna were just like Angela and Kristina from BGC. Sounds just like some petty shit they would do.

**** that....I hope the other castmtes run them up out of the house.

Pages