Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:Been saying that RW got the juice back....The Challenge needs to bring it next season.

Disagree! The last real world season was horrible.I enjoyed rivals 3 way morw than go big or go home.

Horrible is a strong word. I mean it was miles more entertaining than Skeletons and them being either caked up or cliqued up didn't helpthat particular season. 

For you wasnt horrible, for me it was the storylines were way to repetitive lol

I enjoyed skeletons way more than go big.

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:Been saying that RW got the juice back....The Challenge needs to bring it next season.

Disagree! The last real world season was horrible.I enjoyed rivals 3 way morw than go big or go home.

You know I'm one of the few that liked GBOGH lmao. From what i've heard on here with Rivals 3 it would just **** me off watching it so eh.....

It would. I wouldn't even bother if I were you. with this last episode I'm kinda wishing I had kept to not watching it.

Graphik wrote:

Been saying that RW got the juice back....The Challenge needs to bring it next season.

Ehhh... Go Big wasn't the best. 

But its not the absolute worse like say Skeletons, London or Cancun

hardbitten wrote:

I guess Mike's back in Seattle then?

Clearly.. 

I burned your weaves

hardbitten wrote:

I guess Mike's back in Seattle then?

His trip was only 2 days to take care of aome stuff,then he went back asap.

Oh. LMAO.

I just thought he was at home til I saw that post

GBOGH wasn't that bad to me. But I will say that The missions were lackluster and then Jenna's sorry *** pissed me off to no end. Other than that it was decent to me.

gamer73 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:I guess Mike's back in Seattle then?

Clearly.. 

I burned your weaves

LOL! I laughed so hard when I read that.

Nostalgic wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

Horrible is a strong word. I mean it was miles more entertaining than Skeletons and them being either caked up or cliqued up didn't helpthat particular season. 

For you wasnt horrible, for me it was the storylines were way to repetitive lolI enjoyed skeletons way more than go big.

Maybe that's true but I told you before that's not the only example of repetitive storytelling in the RW Universe

gamer73 wrote:

Ehhh... Go Big wasn't the best. 

But its not the absolute worse like say Skeletons, London or Cancun

Ive seen Las Vegas, San Diego-Go Big and I would say the only season worse than Go Big is San Diego 2, maybe St. Thomas and DC but Marie/LaToya and Ashley L redeem those seasons for me lol. The thing I didn't like about Go Big was everyone was so unlikable, minus CeeJai, or boring (Dean and Sabrina). Plus, the missions were pointless and a letdown. 

I agree at the missions NGL however I do wonder if the missions would've been crunk as hell would they have resurrected the elephant in the room. 

Also I'm livid that they told the incoming additions they were on the show of said elephant. At the same time I hope they don't in show realize it as soon as possible like say Kailah in episode one.

This last black girl..

I got really excited about Road Rules for a second.  I still think this twist can be cool if they execute it properly.

This last black girl..

Im tellin you

She better be worth the wait. Sad

She better be like a modern Aneesa from chicago.

hardbitten wrote:

This last black girl..

Im tellin you

I want two of the black girls to box. BGC style... is that petty?

She better be like a modern Aneesa from chicago.

My sentiments exactly. She better be A-1

gamer73 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:This last black girl..Im tellin you

Now you know the station ain't about that life

gamer73 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:This last black girl..Im tellin you

Ive only seen the mystery female with Katrina lmao. We've barely seen any of the mystery male. It seems like Jordan and Anika are together a lot. This is just based on pictures though... I remember Marie barely being spotted during St. Thomas, 

Watch Mystery Girl and ""Theo"" have all this hype and have the looks of Baya which would explain why they are hidden...that or we've been had.

Watch Mystery Girl and ""Theo"" have all this hype and have the looks of Baya which would explain why they are hidden...that or we've been had.

I don't think they are being hype everyone is just curious to finally see them. Not really hiding either just a coincidence that the picture we get of them their backs are turned.

I totally called Katrina being 23.

mmm who is that guy in the blue striped tank top? He looks sexy as **** from behind TUH 

That guy... kinda sexy tbh.

But that girl with the ball... BUBBLE.

Are we sure this isn't the cast just hanging with locals tho?

A new cast member thread is coming up and I think am sure who is the girl too lol

Ugh. Excite rn.

But my *** in the car, so I'll be excited about anything l

Peter using his cellphone, that's cool.

Peter using his cellphone, that's cool.

Its not his cellphone,its the usual production phone they have to take pictures. But its block for social network.

Pages