Real World Seattle: Bad Blood - Spoilers Discussion

4693 posts / 0 new
Last post

I really do **** w this cast. Most excited for the last two. 

So Kersteene wasn't a joke?

I think the way this cast has shaped up is also a testament to CeeJai's impact. Hopefully they continue with the diversity.

I think the way this cast has shaped up is also a testament to CeeJai's impact. Hopefully they continue with the diversity.

So Kersteene wasn't a joke?

No, it was 100% a joke from an idiot on that site lol

They update it now adte ppl were calling them now for being liars  with " NOTE TO READERS: THIS ARTICLE IS SATIRE."

I was kinda hoping it would be Kersteene. Would be a funny *** name..well the spelling would make it funny.

These lame *** stories though.. but where's the black guy @? Wink

These lame *** stories though.. but where's the black guy @? Wink

The unknown black girl is the one we need to keep our eye on. I have a good *** feeling about that *****. 

Missing girl, katrina, Anika and Robbie

This last girl is good at hiding her face lool.

It seems like they've got actual shit to do though.

Hello everyone! I'm pretty much new to this community. I'm from the Dominican Republic, 22, freakin' fluent in freakin' English and I'd loveeeeee to be on this show like, for reaaaal. Sad thing for me is that as I'm not American I can't get cast at all, but I'd love to do RW. The show needs more entertaining or dramatic folks - but good drama, not annoying drama LOL.

Producers need to stop 2 things: the twists and REPEATING CITIES! Cases like San Francisco back in Explosion, Chicago for Skeletons or now Seattle are acceptable because of +10 years apart from the original season. But, no more Cali, like NO, Vegas included. I'm expecting cities such as Dallas, Detroit, Houston or Atlanta to be used in the future. If freakin' BGC - a show Bunim-Murray produces - did a season in ATL why the hell RW hasn't produced one there? LOL

I know I'm late AF on this part of the convo, but I just wanted to let it all out. LOL.

Hello everyone! I'm pretty much new to this community. I'm from the Dominican Republic, 22, freakin' fluent in freakin' English and I'd loveeeeee to be on this show like, for reaaaal. Sad thing for me is that as I'm not American I can't get cast at all, but I'd love to do RW. The show needs more entertaining or dramatic folks - but good drama, not annoying drama LOL.Producers need to stop 2 things: the twists and REPEATING CITIES! Cases like San Francisco back in Explosion, Chicago for Skeletons or now Seattle are acceptable because of +10 years apart from the original season. But, no more Cali, like NO, Vegas included. I'm expecting cities such as Dallas, Detroit, Houston or Atlanta to be used in the future. If freakin' BGC - a show Bunim-Murray produces - did a season in ATL why the hell RW hasn't produced one there? LOLI know I'm late AF on this part of the convo, but I just wanted to let it all out. LOL.

Welcome dude!

By what I heard Mike is New york taking care of some personal stuff , thats why he wasnt in the most recent picture of the cast today on the lock thread. The last girl and guy looks tall too, she must love that hat she is always wearing it.

I assummed he should be traveling back either tomorrow or the day after.

augustod93 wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm pretty much new to this community. I'm from the Dominican Republic, 22, freakin' fluent in freakin' English and I'd loveeeeee to be on this show like, for reaaaal. Sad thing for me is that as I'm not American I can't get cast at all, but I'd love to do RW. The show needs more entertaining or dramatic folks - but good drama, not annoying drama LOL.Producers need to stop 2 things: the twists and REPEATING CITIES! Cases like San Francisco back in Explosion, Chicago for Skeletons or now Seattle are acceptable because of +10 years apart from the original season. But, no more Cali, like NO, Vegas included. I'm expecting cities such as Dallas, Detroit, Houston or Atlanta to be used in the future. If freakin' BGC - a show Bunim-Murray produces - did a season in ATL why the hell RW hasn't produced one there? LOLI know I'm late AF on this part of the convo, but I just wanted to let it all out. LOL.

Welcome dude!

They are so pettyhttp://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2016/06/mtv-asks-capitol-hill-business-owners-to-sign-real-world-filming-agreements/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

That last part was pretty accurate. It seems as though they just want the ability to kick out and let in whoever they want and the contract doesn't really give them that control. So I wouldn't say it's petty.

Let me hold onto hope for a Mike/Robbie hook up.

The last black girl and that damn hat...Reminds me of Trey and them funk swim trunks ad Dione and tragic vest.

We need to start getting pics of the last 2 like the ones we are getting of Robbie or rob now lol

Why is mystery girl always have her face shrouded behind a cap like she doesn't want to be seen? Does she not know she's filming a reality show?

Lmaoooo @ the mystery girl hiding from everybody.

I wonder if she's somewhat of an oddball. I'll really love her then lol

The last black girl and that damn hat...Reminds me of Trey and them funk swim trunks ad Dione and tragic vest.

At least its a hat & not something like swim trunks/vests that can easily pick up odors lol

At least its a hat & not something like swim trunks/vests that can easily pick up odors lol

If she's wearing bundles like I think she is that shit can pick up an odor of she's not properly washing her hair but she doesn't strike me as that kind of girl. Wink

I'm ready to see what the hookups are going to be like in the house because in the recent seasons the guys don't really go for the black girls except Thomas until he realized Arielle was a lesbian. Like I just hope all three guys don't drool over Katrina the whole time. 

I'm ready to see what the hookups are going to be like in the house because in the recent seasons the guys don't really go for the black girls except Thomas until he realized Arielle was a lesbian. Like I just hope all three guys don't drool over Katrina the whole time. 

I have a feeling Katrina will be the main focus, as well as the girl who hooks up all the time. I see her trying to get in Jordie's pants too.

That being said, I hope they all get camera time. GBGH was good with that.

WittyWrath wrote:

I have a feeling Katrina will be the main focus, as well as the girl who hooks up all the time. I see her trying to get in Jordie's pants too.That being said, I hope they all get camera time. GBGH was good with that.

By what I heard it wasnt in Katrina plans to hookup at all especially knowing it was going tonbe on camara.

I think Jordan is either gonna be a main character or a Sabrina no in-between.

Katrina and Mike are for sure snatching camera time. ✌

Mike just tweeted! Are they allowed phones during RW I never really knew the rules on that

Mike just tweeted! Are they allowed phones during RW I never really knew the rules on that

Pink said he went back to NY for personal reasons so he had internet access.

Pages