The Real World: Atlanta - Yasmin Almokhamad

68 posts / 0 new
Last post

YES BMP YES!!! This is EXACTLY what we asked for❤️

a true QUEEN i’m stoked. i also love she’s from seattle

8,020 followers which is relatively decent. 

Wow I love her story and her background. Someone with a real struggle and a real story! <3 so far I’m excited for 3/5 of the cast

YES BMP YES!!! This is EXACTLY what we asked for❤️

Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

ew lol ill never understand how that's empowering but aight

Dash_Vegas wrote:

Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

ew lol ill never understand how that's empowering but aight

It's natural, like they don't need to hide their hair just because society wants them to or something like that.

deeper wrote:

Dash_Vegas wrote:Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

ew lol ill never understand how that's empowering but aight

It's natural, like they don't need to hide their hair just because society wants them to or something like that.

I'm all for doing what you want, ya feel, but I don't think it won't ever look weird/somewhat gross to me. I guess society has gotten me programmed *shrugs* lol

Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

I'm pretty sure she's queer! The Q in lgbtq since no doubt it's gonna be censored 

Is she really queer or is that an educated guess?

Challenge 17 wrote:

deeper wrote:

Dash_Vegas wrote:Shook at the unshaved pits in some of her posts

ew lol ill never understand how that's empowering but aight

It's natural, like they don't need to hide their hair just because society wants them to or something like that.

I'm all for doing what you want, ya feel, but I don't think it won't ever look weird/somewhat gross to me. I guess society has gotten me programmed *shrugs* lol

Lol! Yeah same

The reason she doesnt shave

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsY6RTYHFTA/

omg the caption

Is she really ***** or is that an educated guess?

She refers to herself as queer here so thats what I am guessing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4TLbkHUlE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btn6S8CHXEj/

The reason she doesnt shave

Oh, i'm gonna like her.

I love her personality ❤

Parents & Kids Play Truth or Drink (Yasmin & Marietta) | Truth or Drink | Cut

I love her personality ❤

Parents & Kids Play Truth or Drink (Yasmin & Marietta) | Truth or Drink | Cut

Oh wow...i felt her vibe to be way more masculine & fierce..hopefully, this is just how she is with her mom and not everybody in the house.

A queen, a legend, a hero. 

A queen, a legend, a hero. 

She reminds me way to much of Jemmye a fake woke clout chaser based on her interactions on social media

Nah she's still a queen imo

Achmed 

Yikes! at her making a GoFundMe me begging for money to buy a new laptop.

Imo go fund me are for people that actually needs it not for materialistic and dumb shit like that. You can make 700 dollars for a new computer in a lot of other ways.

She reminds me way to much of Jemmye a fake woke clout chaser based on her interactions on social media

Pages