Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

72 posts / 0 new
Last post
Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

This thread will be for the book readers, anyone wanting to speculate on future events of the series (both print and television), and those still irked about the lack of Lady Stoneheart in the season 4 finale (and her exclusion from the show as a whole).

[SPOILER] to Return for 'Game of Thrones' Season 5

From what I've heard there's an actress playing young Cersei so I assume we'll be getting Tywin in those flashbacks...maybe some Maggy the Frog stuff. Additionally I've heard that Jaime may be taking on the Balon Swann role and going to Dorne to guard Myrcella which bums me out as I wanted to see military campaign Jaime from Book 4 but with Bronn in place of Ilyn Payne. 

 

The show is also waaaaay more sympathetic to Cersei than the book is. I personally think she's essentially rabid dog in the books.

From what I've heard there's an actress playing young Cersei so I assume we'll be getting Tywin in those flashbacks...maybe some Maggy the Frog stuff. Additionally I've heard that Jaime may be taking on the Balon Swann role and going to Dorne to guard Myrcella which bums me out as I wanted to see military campaign Jaime from Book 4 but with Bronn in place of Ilyn Payne. 

 

The show is also waaaaay more sympathetic to Cersei than the book is. I personally think she's essentially rabid dog in the books.

The showrunners originally said there wouldn't be any flashbacks, but it seems that promise is about to be broken.

OtherPplsDrama
Anonymous's picture

Yesssss Sand Snakes! Boo....remembering Oberyn... Sad

Yesssss Sand Snakes! Boo....remembering Oberyn... Sad

I try to remember him for his charm, greatness, and badassery not his horribly gruesome, yet totally epic death scene. "And then I smashed her head in, LIKE THIS!!!!!!"

Baby the spoilers that came out for Episode 4 I’m over it

Baby the spoilers that came out for Episode 4 I’m over it

Ruined my day. They've completely butchered the show Sad

TuesDaze wrote:

Baby the spoilers that came out for Episode 4 I’m over it

Ruined my day. They've completely butchered the show Sad

just for no damn reason smh 

InterFan wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:Baby the spoilers that came out for Episode 4 I'm over it

Ruined my day. They've completely butchered the show Sad

just for no damn reason smh 

I ended up reading spoilers for the rest of the season and it only gets worse. Chances are the prequels will all be **** too.

i saw them too. this show has been successfully DEXTER'D

yup its the route they are going.

i saw them too. this show has been successfully DEXTER'D

This was exactly my taught, I remembered this good serie and how it was ****** at the end.

TuesDaze wrote:

InterFan wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:Baby the spoilers that came out for Episode 4 I'm over it

Ruined my day. They've completely butchered the show Sad

just for no damn reason smh 

I ended up reading spoilers for the rest of the season and it only gets worse. Chances are the prequels will all be **** too.

Could you link me the spoilers for the rest of the season? I’m over it after tonight’s episode. Lol

i saw them too. this show has been successfully DEXTER'D

 

omg that hurts me deep. They really did ruin Dexter.

If the spoilers end up legit, who is even gonna watch the prequels? 

If the spoilers end up legit, who is even gonna watch the prequels? 

I will 100%. D&D are the only problem with this show, and they have nothing to do with the prequels. Obviously the more GRRM is involved the better but there's no reason to think they won't be great, and it helps to have that Game of Thrones budget

This sums up how this season si tragic.

I personally loved this episode. It's about to be the battle of the mad queens.  

Remember when I used to Stan dany? I'm so over her. She got her bestie killed. Should have listened to SANSA. NOW I hope cersei destroys her. #TeamLannister 

DScott wrote:

If the spoilers end up legit, who is even gonna watch the prequels? 

I will 100%. D&D are the only problem with this show, and they have nothing to do with the prequels. Obviously the more GRRM is involved the better but there's no reason to think they won't be great, and it helps to have that Game of Thrones budget

Yeah I get your point, they are a completely separate entity. This is just leaving such a bad taste in my mouth Sad

Remember when I used to Stan dany? I'm so over her. She got her bestie killed. Should have listened to SANSA. NOW I hope cersei destroys her. #TeamLannister 

lmao you really think Cersei was just gon sit there and wait for them to recharge? Lol 

If the spoilers end up legit, who is even gonna watch the prequels? 

Idk what the spoilers are but I know I will probably end up watching even if it sucks

JizzaBelle wrote:

Remember when I used to Stan dany? I'm so over her. She got her bestie killed. Should have listened to SANSA. NOW I hope cersei destroys her. #TeamLannister 

lmao you really think Cersei was just gon sit there and wait for them to recharge? Lol 

I don't think cersei was heading north just yet and I doubt they could make that kind of trip in a day. They could have gotten a few days of strength back. Unless you honestly believe cersei and her army was planning on showing up at the snap of a finger?  

TuesDaze wrote:

JizzaBelle wrote: Remember when I used to Stan dany? I'm so over her. She got her bestie killed. Should have listened to SANSA. NOW I hope cersei destroys her. #TeamLannister 

lmao you really think Cersei was just gon sit there and wait for them to recharge? Lol 

I don't think cersei was heading north just yet and I doubt they could make that kind of trip in a day. They could have gotten a few days of strength back. Unless you honestly believe cersei and her army was planning on showing up at the snap of a finger?  

I think they was ambushing them regardless like Sansa was saying they had no idea how much rest they really would have needed to be at 100% strength.

JizzaBelle wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:

JizzaBelle wrote: Remember when I used to Stan dany? I'm so over her. She got her bestie killed. Should have listened to SANSA. NOW I hope cersei destroys her. #TeamLannister 

lmao you really think Cersei was just gon sit there and wait for them to recharge? Lol 

I don't think cersei was heading north just yet and I doubt they could make that kind of trip in a day. They could have gotten a few days of strength back. Unless you honestly believe cersei and her army was planning on showing up at the snap of a finger?  

I think they was ambushing them regardless like Sansa was saying they had no idea how much rest they really would have needed to be at 100% strength.

Any type of rest is better than no rest and Dany found that out the hard way.  

I mean the writing is just horrible. A dragon from its angle would of seen that group of ships. Oh well 

the creator of the show said "dany kind of forgot about the iron fleet."

varys mentions the iron fleet bringing over the golden company as they discuss their battle plans on the map....this show ******* sucks

I mean the writing is just horrible. A dragon from its angle would of seen that group of ships. Oh well 

or like go the other way and come from behind while Daeny and Drogon take the front like how we getting taken out by stationary harpoons. I know he was tired but it don’t make sense 

Losing Rhaegal and Missandei in the same episode following losing Jorah is just the rushed Mad Queen angle they want to take. They have to reason it and it’s starting to look a bit lazy

Losing Rhaegal and Missandei in the same episode following losing Jorah is just the rushed Mad Queen angle they want to take. They have to reason it and it’s starting to look a bit lazy

Pages